[Takara Tomy]  World Spriggan Testing & Discussion

(Sep. 27, 2020  2:57 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  4:45 PM)GiovanniM Wrote: It will never be meta, just move on. Most ignore your combos because you say the same thing on every post which is kinda annoying. We try to make new Beyblade combos that try to beat “Meta Combos” that have been tested thoroughly or the new sparking combos that were created and made competitive in other posts. It’s great that you like that Beyblade but let’s be real here. We all are here to find the “best” combos. For example I like the plastic remakes but I’m not going to be ranting on how they are the best Beyblade or my favorite Beyblade etc etc and go up against a meta combo when I know the outcome. Help the forum Please.  

On Subject , MrBlade can you test out 
World Spriggan Wheel Mobious 1S  Vs  
Rage Helios EV’ (awakened) 3A 
Thanks 👍

My regalia genesis 00 lift ultimate reboot beat my best combos. I am saying that for the gt era my genesis is some what good.
Sparking in my opinion is awful.
Back on topic
World spriggan 2b ultimate reboot left Spin vs regalia genesis 00 lift or wall destroy dash or xtend plus

Not trying to be rude, but that combo really isn't good. I can guarantee that if you were to go to a tournament you would be one of the first to be disqualified. This isn't a dig against you, it's just a fact that your combo really can't stand up to any of the competitive combos shown here.
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:43 AM)Kairu Smash Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  5:33 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lucifer is heavier. It goes solomon, Lucifer and Spriggan as the heaviest chips.

I thought diabolos was the 2nd heaviest after Solomon. Had no idea lucifer and spriggan were heavier.
Yea Lucifer and Spriggan are heavier than diablolos,. Diablolos weight varies from 4.05g or 4.07g, while Spriggan is at 4.17g, Lucifer weight varies from 5.59g to 5.67g, And finally big boi solomon is at 6.43g with a metal chip core solomon its at 7.24g.
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:59 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  2:57 AM)kai edits Wrote: My regalia genesis 00 lift ultimate reboot beat my best combos. I am saying that for the gt era my genesis is some what good.
Sparking in my opinion is awful.
Back on topic
World spriggan 2b ultimate reboot left Spin vs regalia genesis 00 lift or wall destroy dash or xtend plus

Not trying to be rude, but that combo really isn't good.  I can guarantee that if you were to go to a tournament you would be one of the first to be disqualified.  This isn't a dig against you, it's just a fact that your combo really can't stand up to any of the competitive combos shown here.

For the gt era smh. I actually do 40 round testing. I said gt era bro your comparing a garbage sparking beys to gt bey.
(Sep. 27, 2020  4:04 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:59 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Not trying to be rude, but that combo really isn't good.  I can guarantee that if you were to go to a tournament you would be one of the first to be disqualified.  This isn't a dig against you, it's just a fact that your combo really can't stand up to any of the competitive combos shown here.

For the gt era smh. I actually do 40 round testing. I said gt era bro your comparing a garbage sparking beys to gt bey.

Sparking Beys aren’t garbage. They’re the Beyblades that are in the current meta right now. Beys like Rage and Tempest are thriving Sparking Beyblades, and World is sure to follow in those footsteps likely. Some GT beys are still competitive, but as with every generation that comes up, the previous one begins to fade into obscurity, and that simply is happening to GT now.
(Sep. 27, 2020  4:04 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:59 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Not trying to be rude, but that combo really isn't good.  I can guarantee that if you were to go to a tournament you would be one of the first to be disqualified.  This isn't a dig against you, it's just a fact that your combo really can't stand up to any of the competitive combos shown here.

I don't have World Spriggan yet, but I would LOVE to do some 50-round testing with your combo. Anything in particular you want me to put against it, or should I use my own combos?
(Sep. 27, 2020  4:26 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  4:04 AM)kai edits Wrote: For the gt era smh. I actually do 40 round testing. I said gt era bro your comparing a garbage sparking beys to  gt bey.

I don't have World Spriggan yet, but I would LOVE to do some 50-round testing with your combo. Anything in particular you want me to put against it, or should I use my own combos?

Regalia genesis 00 lift quest or xtend plus attack mode

(Sep. 27, 2020  4:22 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  4:04 AM)kai edits Wrote: For the gt era smh. I actually do 40 round testing. I said gt era bro your comparing a garbage sparking beys to  gt bey.

Sparking Beys aren’t garbage. They’re the Beyblades that are in the current meta right now. Beys like Rage and Tempest are thriving Sparking Beyblades, and World is sure to follow in those footsteps likely. Some GT beys are still competitive, but as with every generation that comes up, the previous one begins to fade into obscurity, and that simply is happening to GT now.

They are. It's garbage because it's overhyped. Gt was better!
World Spriggan stock combo vs. a wooden dreidel spun with the might of Atlas
(Sep. 27, 2020  4:27 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  4:22 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Sparking Beys aren’t garbage. They’re the Beyblades that are in the current meta right now. Beys like Rage and Tempest are thriving Sparking Beyblades, and World is sure to follow in those footsteps likely. Some GT beys are still competitive, but as with every generation that comes up, the previous one begins to fade into obscurity, and that simply is happening to GT now.

Garbage how does Rage, Brave, Glide, Curse, Tempest And World translates to garbage if they were garbage Then proof it to us we want real evidence and going back to the topic 

World Spriggan Mb 2D(left spin) vs Tempest Lucifer Xt+ 2A(stamina) Please just want to see if world can outclassed tempest
(Sep. 27, 2020  8:52 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  4:27 AM)kai edits Wrote:

Garbage how does Rage, Brave, Glide, Curse, Tempest And World translates to garbage if they were garbage Then proof it to us we want real evidence and going back to the topic 

World Spriggan Mb 2D(left spin) vs Tempest Lucifer Xt+ 2A(stamina) Please just want to see if world can outclassed tempest

Too over hyped and also you guys fight over my opinion regalia genesis 00 lift destroy or ultimate reboot is a ok combo for the GT ERA. I SAID GT ERA NOT TRASH SPARKING!
(Sep. 27, 2020  9:25 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  8:52 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Garbage how does Rage, Brave, Glide, Curse, Tempest And World translates to garbage if they were garbage Then proof it to us we want real evidence and going back to the topic 

Too over hyped and also you guys fight over my opinion regalia genesis 00 lift destroy or ultimate reboot is a ok combo for the GT ERA. I SAID GT ERA NOT TRASH SPARKING!
Everyone has their own opinions but for me sparking is the most balance,bcs each of them is the counter to the others
please test this
Mirage Fafnir Eternal 2S vs World Spriggan Xtend+ 2B(Right&Stamina)
(Sep. 27, 2020  10:44 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  9:25 AM)kai edits Wrote: Too over hyped and also you guys fight over my opinion regalia genesis 00 lift destroy or ultimate reboot is a ok combo for the GT ERA. I SAID GT ERA NOT TRASH SPARKING!
Everyone has their own opinions but for me sparking is the most balance,bcs each of them is the counter to the others
please test this
Sparking is a waste of time and money. Takara tomy make beyblade better your losing your fans here.
(Sep. 27, 2020  11:39 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  10:44 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Everyone has their own opinions but for me sparking is the most balance,bcs each of them is the counter to the others
please test this
Sparking is a waste of time and money. Takara tomy make beyblade better your losing your fans here.

Rant all you want but no one will take you seriously with that poor attitude and worthless combo. Stop spamming in the testing thread, you're better off creating your own testing thread with that Regalia combo since you said you already tested it with other GT combos yourself.
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:02 PM)Moggeroo Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  11:39 AM)kai edits Wrote: Sparking is a waste of time and money. Takara tomy make beyblade better your losing your fans here.

Rant all you want but no one will take you seriously with that poor attitude and worthless combo. Stop spamming in the testing thread, you're better off creating your own testing thread with that Regalia combo since you said you already tested it with other GT combos yourself.
Worthless combo? You still use sparking beys and diss regalia genesis? You probably did not even test regalia genesis at all or even have the same mold as mine. At least my combo can be used for fun. Don't quote me!
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:10 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:02 PM)Moggeroo Wrote: Rant all you want but no one will take you seriously with that poor attitude and worthless combo. Stop spamming in the testing thread, you're better off creating your own testing thread with that Regalia combo since you said you already tested it with other GT combos yourself.
Worthless combo? You still use sparking beys and diss regalia genesis? You probably did not even test regalia genesis at all or even have the same mold as mine. At least my combo can be used for fun. Don't quote me!
Regalia Genesis is not good at all.
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: Worthless combo? You still use sparking beys and diss regalia genesis? You probably did not even test regalia genesis at all or even have the same mold as mine. At least my combo can be used for fun. Don't quote me!
Regalia Genesis is not good at all.

I know smh. People don't understand why regalia genesis is good for and only for the gt era. I said gt era not sparking or meta in general so shut up if your gonna be rude.
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:10 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:02 PM)Moggeroo Wrote: Rant all you want but no one will take you seriously with that poor attitude and worthless combo. Stop spamming in the testing thread, you're better off creating your own testing thread with that Regalia combo since you said you already tested it with other GT combos yourself.

58 total threads, 980 posts and not one of them is of value.

Stop spamming.
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:14 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Regalia Genesis is not good at all.

I know smh. People don't understand why regalia genesis is good for and only for the gt era. I said gt era not sparking or meta in general so shut up if your gonna be rude.
I wasn't rude mate, Regalia Genesis is trash in the GT era. Deal with it, and shut up.
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:16 PM)ZeroYiggs Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: Worthless combo? You still use sparking beys and diss regalia genesis? You probably did not even test regalia genesis at all or even have the same mold as mine. At least my combo can be used for fun. Don't quote me!

58 total threads, 980 posts and not one of them is of value.

Stop spamming.

It's not spam I am just trying to see if my combo is good against sparking beys. If you think I am spamming idc. 
Don't quote me again I am doing something
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:18 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:16 PM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: 58 total threads, 980 posts and not one of them is of value.

Stop spamming.

It's not spam I am just trying to see if my combo is good against sparking beys. If you think I am spamming idc. 

It's trash against GT beys, what makes you think it's good against Sparking? LOL
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: I know smh. People don't understand why regalia genesis is good for and only for the gt era. I said gt era not sparking or meta in general so shut up if your gonna be rude.
I wasn't rude mate, Regalia Genesis is trash in the GT era. Deal with it, and shut up.
I know so you shut up. This is why I want to leave wbo and beyblade forever.

(Sep. 27, 2020  12:19 PM)ZeroYiggs Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: It's not spam I am just trying to see if my combo is good against sparking beys. If you think I am spamming idc. 

It's trash against GT beys, what makes you think it's good against Sparking? LOL
At least I put a lot of time and do math for my combos. Most of you are being rude for no reason. Its a game chill. You guys don't even have my mold of genesis so whatever.
Don't quote me for real
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:19 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: I wasn't rude mate, Regalia Genesis is trash in the GT era. Deal with it, and shut up.

You want to leave because you constantly spam the same thing over and over, when you were told countless times it's not a good combo? Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

(Sep. 27, 2020  12:19 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: I wasn't rude mate, Regalia Genesis is trash in the GT era. Deal with it, and shut up.

(Sep. 27, 2020  12:19 PM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: It's trash against GT beys, what makes you think it's good against Sparking? LOL
At least I put a lot of time and do math for my combos. Most of you are being rude for no reason. Its a game chill. You guys don't even have my mold of genesis so whatever.
Don't quote me for real

What's so special about your mold?
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:21 PM)ZeroYiggs Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:19 PM)kai edits Wrote: I know so you shut up. This is why I want to leave wbo and beyblade forever.

You want to leave because you constantly spam the same thing over and over, when you were told countless times it's not a good combo? Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

(Sep. 27, 2020  12:19 PM)kai edits Wrote: I know so you shut up. This is why I want to leave wbo and beyblade forever.

Don't quote me for real

Shut up and it actually is better than regular genesis molds lol. Actually do the testing of my combos before you diss.
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:23 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:21 PM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: You want to leave because you constantly spam the same thing over and over, when you were told countless times it's not a good combo? Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Shut up and it actually is better than regular genesis molds lol. Actually do the testing of my combos before you diss.

You haven't answered my question, best PM me as I'm VERY interested in this special Genesis.
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:24 PM)ZeroYiggs Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:23 PM)kai edits Wrote: Shut up and it actually is better than regular genesis molds lol. Actually do the testing of my combos before you diss.

You haven't answered my question, best PM me as I'm VERY interested in this special Genesis.

First you diss me and my combos now you want to see genesis. No i will not show you!
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:25 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  12:24 PM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: You haven't answered my question, best PM me as I'm VERY interested in this special Genesis.

First you diss me and my combos now you want to see genesis. No i will not show you!

It's a fact though, your combo just...isn't competitive. Perhaps against your friend it might do well, but verse someone that knows what they're doing...and well, it's not great.