[Takara Tomy]  Which combo?

wV 7 Ds
wV 0 Ds
wV 0 Vl
wV 7 Vl
Which one has the most attack potential?
From what I know, 0 is not the best for Attack type combos but it is up there for Defense type ones... And, Ds is more controllable than Vl and has more Stamina/LAD IMO. So I would say none of those but it has the same parts...

wV.7.Ds

It looks good on paper, but don't completely rely on this info cuz I don't have any of these parts.
(May. 05, 2018  8:25 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: From what I know, 0 is not the best for Attack type combos but it is up there for Defense type ones... And, Ds is more controllable than Vl and has more Stamina/LAD IMO. So I would say none of those but it has the same parts...

wV.7.Ds

It looks good on paper, but don't completely rely on this info cuz I don't have any of these parts.
Do you know any cheap ways to get both parts? (except GCS and nL)
(May. 05, 2018  8:35 AM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  8:25 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: From what I know, 0 is not the best for Attack type combos but it is up there for Defense type ones... And, Ds is more controllable than Vl and has more Stamina/LAD IMO. So I would say none of those but it has the same parts...

wV.7.Ds

Do you know any cheap ways to get both parts? (except GCS and nL)

Two ways that I know of... either you can try your luck with RBV10 and try for zA and eF or you can get lS and try your luck with RBV10(just saying you should contact @[Leo Burst] to get zA cuz in his unboxings he got like 6 or something zAs. From what I know, he's gonna ask you to message some username on Line messenger(I forgot) and then contact him that way) kind of a complicated way but that's all I know of...
(May. 05, 2018  8:41 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  8:35 AM)leosama Wrote: Do you know any cheap ways to get both parts? (except GCS and nL)

Two ways that I know of... either you can try your luck with RBV10 and try for zA and eF or you can get lS and try your luck with RBV10(just saying you should contact @[leoburst] to get zA cuz in his unboxings he got like 6 or something zAs. From what I know, he's gonna ask you to message some username on Line messenger(I forgot) and then contact him that way) kind of a complicated way but that's all I know of...
But didn't Leo Burst say that he doesn't sell beyblade's now? He had said it a while ago and said he would inform everyone if he would sell them. 
He also said he would maybe sell his collection after some time.? Please Leo Burst, don't sell your collection, you have given it a lot of effort. Just don't sell it!
(May. 05, 2018  10:32 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  8:41 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Two ways that I know of... either you can try your luck with RBV10 and try for zA and eF or you can get lS and try your luck with RBV10(just saying you should contact @[leoburst] to get zA cuz in his unboxings he got like 6 or something zAs. From what I know, he's gonna ask you to message some username on Line messenger(I forgot) and then contact him that way) kind of a complicated way but that's all I know of...
But didn't Leo Burst say that he doesn't sell beyblade's now? He had said it a while ago and said he would inform everyone if he would sell them. 
He also said he would maybe sell his collection after some time.? Please Leo Burst, don't sell your collection, you have given it a lot of effort. Just don't sell it!
Watch his videos on random RBV10. When he gets fed up with so many zAs he says that he probably going to sell them
(May. 05, 2018  11:02 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  10:32 AM)Suhasini Wrote: But didn't Leo Burst say that he doesn't sell beyblade's now? He had said it a while ago and said he would inform everyone if he would sell them. 
Watch his videos on random RBV10. When he gets fed up with so many zAs he says that he probably going to sell them

what is his username on Line? I watched the videos and could not find it U_U
(May. 05, 2018  11:27 AM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  11:02 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Watch his videos on random RBV10. When he gets fed up with so many zAs he says that he probably going to sell them

what is his username on Line? I watched the videos and could not find it U_U

I got it. His Line ID is gankoba