[Takara Tomy]  Wheel Testing and Discussion

This thing sounds like a beast! Glad I picked Ragnaruk over Hyperion or Helios. Maybe this disc has attack potential. Could you try Judgement Diabolos Wheel Quick' or Judgement Ashura Wheel Quick Zan against Lord Fafnir Sting/00 Cross Xtend+ (Stamina Left spin)?
I don't have a lot of time to get in depth but whoa this disc is scary good. It's so good that Acid Anubis Wheel Destroy' defeated Poison Hydra Around Destroy'. I ordered my second one, one isn't enough.
As a quick reminder, as a two letter disc from God era or beyond, Wheel is already banned in Burst Classic format. It is as wide as or wider than many single and dual layers. It would completely break the meta in Burst Classic. If it weren't already banned, we would do extra testing with Classic layers to determine if it should be banned.
To break Your enthusiams a bit:

SrS3.0C.At vs. SrS3.Wh.At Same Spin
5 Draws

SrS3.0C.Br vs. SrS3.Wh.Br Opposite Spin
3 Draws, 2 Win for 0C

Wheel is heavier but 0C has more LAD. Wheel seemed to wobble a bit while the 0C setup was balanced.

Sorry for using Hasbro Parts but Wheel is from TT and this is the part we look at.
Acid Anubis Wheel Destroy' defeated King Helios A1 Zone, 3/0 via outspins. It really feels as if it gives new life to older beys, especially as their competition keeps increasing.
(May. 03, 2020  9:43 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Acid Anubis Wheel Destroy' defeated King Helios A1 Zone, 3/0 via outspins. It really feels as if it gives new life to older beys, especially as their competition keeps increasing.
Not really, King Helios just sucks.
That is true, but he also defeated Poison Hydra. The Wheel forge disc feels extremely powerful is where I'm going with this.
(May. 03, 2020  10:13 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: That is true, but he also defeated Poison Hydra. The Wheel forge disc feels extremely powerful is where I'm going with this.

Hydra is prone to bursting with mediocre teeth.
It won by outspins. Acid Anubis doesn't have what it takes to burst something above its weight class.
(May. 03, 2020  11:32 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: It won by outspins. Acid Anubis doesn't have what it takes to burst something above its weight class.

What was Hydra's combo
Poison Hydra Around Destroy' Gen
(May. 03, 2020  11:34 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Poison Hydra Around Destroy' Gen

No wonder with the gen weight Uncertain
It still weighs 53.4 vs AA's 45.6. The combo used to be Acid Anubis Blitz Destroy'. I used to think he was pretty mediocre, but I kept playing with him because I like his blue coloring. Wheel hasn't burst since I equip him, while Blitz had AA burst against Mad Miniboros. It's a significant improvement. Get yourself a Wheel if you don't have one.
I have been using Wheel in my Master Diabolos set up and it works wonders. I use MD Wh Ds’ and also if I use it in stamina it would be MD Wh Br . I mainly use it in left spin and has really hard clicks. Check it out . I have put it up against Some on the meta combos out and has come out on top and even with the new Hyperion and Helios aswell. Wheel really helps a lot.