[Takara Tomy]  Vanish Fafnir Testing And Discussion

(Jun. 09, 2021  1:48 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:43 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Do you really want Lucifer The End test? It's illegal for tournament since it use giga instead of limitbreak disc

Tempest Lucifer Giga Xtend+ 1S vs Vanish Fafnir Giga Bearing-6
TLcII.Gg.Xt+.1S: 5 wins(OS)
VFF.Gg.Br-6: 5 wins(OS)

This is just extra test(credit to MackTheBurst, I think he's the first person to clarify that Tapered is a perfect pair for Bearing,At least for me)

Tempest Lucifer Giga Xtend+ 1S vs Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing-6
TLcII.Gg.Xt+.1S: 4 wins(OS)
VFF.Tp.Br-6: 6 wins(OS)

That was a joke(atomic)
Tilt? Yes (forgot to mention my 2B has already awakened)

Ah. Do you think you could do one without the Z Chip and try to achieve Banking pattern?

Vanish Fafnir Tapered Xceed'+3 VS World Spriggan Atomic 2B (Left, Free-spinning)

VFF.Tp.Xc'.+3: 2 wins(1KO, 1OS)
WSp.At.2B: 8 wins(7OS,1KO)

I forgot to mention this before but I think Tp downward weight distribution makes it movements less aggressive towards the end

Vanish Fafnir Wheel Xceed'+3 VS World Spriggan Atomic 2B (Left, Free-spinning)

VFF.Wh.Xc'.+3: 3wins(1KO ,2OS)
WSp.At.2B: 7wins(OS)

Late night for me today cuz tomorrow my important exam result will come out.I'm nervous so playing is the best way to calm myself down

(Jun. 08, 2021  2:13 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-6 (Low Mode) VS Cyclone Belial Wheel Never-2 (High Mode)

Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-6 (Low Mode) VS Cyclone Belial Wheel Never-2 (High Mode)

VFF.Gg.Dr-6: 10 wins(OS)
CBL.Wh.Nv+2: 0wins

Drift just straight up beat Never in opposite-spin

(Jun. 07, 2021  3:50 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Can someone test Vanish Fafnir Giga Never against Brave Valkrie's stock

Vanish Fafnir Giga Never-3 vs Brave Valkyrie Evolution'(Awaken) 2A
VFF.Gg.Nv-3: 9wins(8OS,1KO)
BVl.Ev'.2A: 1wins(KO)

Even when Brave slams in hard at Vanish, it looks like Vanish doesn't even care,but it got one match lucky and manage to KO Vanish.
Never have great counter attack,in opposite spin at least

(Jun. 09, 2021  3:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:17 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-3 vs. Rage Longinus Ultimate Reboot' 3A

VFF.Gg.Dr-3: 2wins(1 KO, 1 OS)
RLn.Ul.3A: 8wins(3 KO, 3 OS, 2 BF)

Pls no more Drift in same spin, it's just sad😂

Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-3 vs. Brave HyperionII 2A mobius(3Blade)

VFF.Gg.Drift-3: 5 wins(5 OS)

My Mobius have been awaken
Vanish in low mode always hit 2A when not angled

Please specify which spin direction for World Spriggan

For Giga Drift combo, what spin direction?

Vanish Fafnir Tapered Xceed'+Z+3 VS World Spriggan Atomic 2B (Left, Free-spinning)

VFF.Tp.Xc'+Z: 2 wins(1 KO, 1 OS)
(L,Freespin)WSp.At.2B: 8 wins(8 OS)

It seems that Atomic is not outclassed yet,Joking of course not

Right spin plz, thx
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Zone'+Z-6 VS World Spriggan Giga Drift 1S(Right)
VFF.Tp.Zn+Z.-3: 5wins(OS)
WSp.Gg.Dr.1S: 5wins(OS)
The LAD of both beys is insane
Does anyone feel like testing the Kick driver?

It doesn't free spin, but the round, wide and smooth shape just screams top tier LAD.
(Jun. 10, 2021  10:20 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Does anyone feel like testing the Kick driver?

It doesn't free spin, but the round, wide and smooth shape just screams top tier LAD.

From what I see,Kick is decent,but not good enough to outspin Xtend+.
Has anyone else notice that on the first time Vanish Fafnir clicks it seems non existence or is it just me? I did some testing around and when I put another driver on Vanish Fafnir to see what the first click was like the problem was gone. And when I tried the kick driver on a different Beyblade I saw the problem again. So it seems like something is wrong with the kick driver.
(Jun. 11, 2021  9:49 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: Has anyone else notice that on the first time Vanish Fafnir clicks it seems non existence or is it just me? I did some testing around and when I put another driver on Vanish Fafnir to see what the first click was like the problem was gone. And when I tried the kick driver on a different Beyblade I saw the problem again. So it seems like something is wrong with the kick driver.

You mean the first click on Kick doesn't make a sound?
(Jun. 11, 2021  10:07 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  9:49 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: Has anyone else notice that on the first time Vanish Fafnir clicks it seems non existence or is it just me? I did some testing around and when I put another driver on Vanish Fafnir to see what the first click was like the problem was gone. And when I tried the kick driver on a different Beyblade I saw the problem again. So it seems like something is wrong with the kick driver.

You mean the first click on Kick doesn't make a sound?

The first time it clicks after being put together It makes a sound but its WAY quieter then the other clicks. So Kick still makes a sound but quieter
Vanish Fafnir Wheel 2S Xt+ 6 (low mode) stamina
Vs.
Cyclone Ragnaruk Tp Atomic- 3 (low)

Vanish Fafnir 3A Xt+ 2 (high) attack
Vs.
Dynamite Ragnaruk 2A Destroy' (hi)
(Jun. 12, 2021  6:12 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Vanish Fafnir Wheel 2S Xt+ 6 (low mode) stamina
Vs.

Vs.
Well, I don’t think that’s possible bud. Unless you mean hasbro disks, then that would just be illegal.
(Jun. 12, 2021  6:29 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  6:12 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Vanish Fafnir Wheel 2S Xt+ 6 (low mode) stamina
Vs.

Vs.
Well, I don’t think that’s possible bud. Unless you mean hasbro disks, then that would just be illegal.

Illegal? How? Hasbro drivers on TT layers are illegal (for whatever reason), but to my knowledge Hasbro discs are completely legal.
(Jun. 13, 2021  2:01 PM)KainHighwind Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  6:29 AM)Orbit Wrote: Well, I don’t think that’s possible bud. Unless you mean hasbro disks, then that would just be illegal.

Illegal? How? Hasbro drivers on TT layers are illegal (for whatever reason), but to my knowledge Hasbro discs are completely legal.

DB beys aren't compatible with Chassis's. Are you trying to use the hasbro disks? If so, 2A and 2S haven't been made in hasbro format yet.
(Jun. 13, 2021  2:05 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2021  2:01 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: Illegal? How? Hasbro drivers on TT layers are illegal (for whatever reason), but to my knowledge Hasbro discs are completely legal.

DB beys aren't compatible with Chassis's.  Are you trying to use the hasbro disks?  If so, 2A and 2S haven't been made in hasbro format yet.

Yeah man I definitely know that. I dont think you read back far enough, or you quoted the wrong person by mistake. It was Ghost fox that was requesting the impossible combos, not me. I was simply asking Orbit, if he was intending to request Hasbro discs, why they would be illegal.
Can Someone test Vanish Fafnir Rachet Bearing against Cyclone Ragnuruk's stock
(Jun. 08, 2021  3:43 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  1:37 AM)Tyty95 Wrote: I don't know if anybody is having this problem with vanish. But every time I put my vanish in high mode the DB core gets stuck on the armor and I literally have to pry the core from the armor. It's really annoying and upsetting that I can't really use high mode when I want cause of fear of breaking my fafnir chip. I will just have to order another one

I’m not too familiar with the naming and such, but if by the armor you are referring to vanish, it may be the friction of the rubber. If not, I have no idea

well I just got mine, having the same problem.
(Jun. 15, 2021  12:12 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  3:43 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: I’m not too familiar with the naming and such, but if by the armor you are referring to vanish, it may be the friction of the rubber. If not, I have no idea

well I just got mine, having the same problem.

I have the same issue
(Jun. 15, 2021  12:15 AM)JustANerdyDad Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  12:12 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: well I just got mine, having the same problem.

I have the same issue

try pushing one or two of the tabs in while pushing on the core, that works most of the time
for high mode, anyone finding if 1s wheel or tapered works better?
(Jun. 15, 2021  10:46 PM)JustANerdyDad Wrote: for high mode, anyone finding if 1s wheel or tapered works better?

1S Wheel would be impossible on any DB bey. Chassis don't attach to the DB system.

Using wheel does reduce the occasional scraping that occurs with Tp but not enough to justify losing the lower weight distribution.
vanish stock(low mode) against these beys:
Rage HeliosII MCC Hold' 3A
Tempest HyperionII MCC Zone'+Z 2A
World HeliosII MCC Giga Zone'+Z 1S
Brave stock(with HyperionII MCC instead of Valkyrie), 6 bladed
Brave HyperionII MCC Mobius 2A, 6 bladed

Ik this is a lot, but I found these things in the DB stadium:
Kick is an LAD god, but instead of spinning in the center, it rolls around the center
Tapered's round shape+Kick helps, and it has a lower center of gravity
like 90% of vanish is rubber, and the entire layer absorbs heavy impacts, instead of one part like mirage or brave, I've even pushed against the defense gaps, and the entire layer warped slightly
so basically Vanish fanfir is a defense type bey with an unhealthy amount of stamina lol
I battled in the DB stadium doe, so Im not sure what a normal one would do
im torn of using Tapered - 3 vs Giga - 6

also zone’-z vs kick

unsure which is better than the other.. trying to make some combos up for a beyblade meet
(Jun. 17, 2021  2:41 AM)iNjza Wrote: im torn of using Tapered - 3 vs Giga - 6

also zone’-z vs kick

unsure which is better than the other.. trying to make some combos up for a beyblade meet

The most recent tournament I was at I was seeing Vanish with tapered (to lessen scraping) and drift. Not sure about what armor.
(Jun. 17, 2021  3:23 AM)Garishi Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  2:41 AM)iNjza Wrote: im torn of using Tapered - 3 vs Giga - 6

also zone’-z vs kick

The most recent tournament I was at I was seeing Vanish with tapered (to lessen scraping) and drift. Not sure about what armor.

thats quite interesting, tapered sits lower than giga.. 

i would have thought giga would scrape less.. gotta get home and test it out.
(Jun. 16, 2021  2:57 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  10:46 PM)JustANerdyDad Wrote: for high mode, anyone finding if 1s wheel or tapered works better?

1S Wheel would be impossible on any DB bey. Chassis don't attach to the DB system.

Using wheel does reduce the occasional scraping that occurs with Tp but not enough to justify losing the lower weight distribution.

My mistake! I mainly meant wheel, I've been so used to pairing 1s with wheel for a while lol
(Jun. 17, 2021  3:58 AM)iNjza Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  3:23 AM)Garishi Wrote: The most recent tournament I was at I was seeing Vanish with tapered (to lessen scraping) and drift. Not sure about what armor.

thats quite interesting, tapered sits lower than giga.. 

i would have thought giga would scrape less.. gotta get home and test it out.
Maybe due to the circular shape? I’ve gotta do not testing myself!
Can someone please test Vanish Fafnir Tapered Atomic-3 vs Dynamite Belial F Gear Tapered Mobius-3?
Give a shot of Vanish Fafnir 10 Tapered Bearing or Zone'+Z I have won a lot of battles with survivor finish wins with the Bearing combo.