[Takara Tomy]  Ultimate Reboot' Testing and Discussion

So far I think that Ultimate Reboot’ has a spot in the burst classic meta

Victory Valkyrie triple Ultimate Reboot’ vs inferno Ifrit boost quick’

Round 1: Valkyrie (outspin)

Round 2: Valkyrie (outspin)

Round 3: Valkyrie (outspin)

Victory Valkyrie Won  (win rate: 100%)

This is a combo I found good for classic I don’t know any burst standard combos

If you want me to do do a test battle just ask in the thread!
Do ten rounds, not three. It gives more accurate results and is how you are supposed to test on the WBO.
(Jan. 11, 2020  7:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Do ten rounds, not three. It gives more accurate results and is how you are supposed to test on the WBO.

Ok
Try testing out in Standard Format. I wonder where does it hold in the meta.
(Jan. 12, 2020  12:20 AM)YishYash Wrote: Try testing out in Standard Format. I wonder where does it hold in the meta.

It’s ok for attack. I’d say it works better in classic though probably.
On Standard it works quite well with heavier Layers, and it has good synergy with Apocalypse, Chouzetsu Achilles, Chouzetsu Valkyrie, etc. Just partner it up with LAD and OWD rich Disk/Disk+Frame and you're set for hard-hitting attacks with some stamina to spare.
Does Ultimate Reboot Dash trigger faster than Ultimate Reboot and does it have the softer rubber like X' and Hn'?
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:25 AM)MWF Wrote: Does Ultimate Reboot Dash trigger faster than Ultimate Reboot and does it have the softer rubber like X' and Hn'?

They share similar activation times (still depends on the combo you put it with), and the rubber doesn't seem to have changed.
(Jan. 12, 2020  5:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:25 AM)MWF Wrote: Does Ultimate Reboot Dash trigger faster than Ultimate Reboot and does it have the softer rubber like X' and Hn'?

They share similar activation times (still depends on the combo you put it with), and the rubber doesn't seem to have changed.

ok. thank you for telling me.