[Takara Tomy]  Tornado Wyvern Discussion / Testing

Okey,I know that Tornado Wyvern is a really terrible layer, but I still have some hope for it against other non cho-z beyblades. From my knowledge, it seems that there are different molds of tW. My friends also have tW but the surrounding free-spinning ring seems to be stuck easily. My tW surrounding ring is very loose and free spinning. Hence, it probably has better defence. Another problem with tW is that it has pretty bad teeth. To compensate for this problem, using a driver with tight teeth is mandatory to ensure high burst resistance (i.e. use orbit over atomic). I've did some testings with my tornado wyvern, here are the results.

tW.2C.O vs aC.2C.O (Orbit switched after 6 rounds)

tW: 6 wins (outspins)
aC: 6 wins (outspins)

I have tried using atomic but Tornado Wyvern burst most of the time, so I switched to using orbit. It has comparable stamina when facing aC with orbit even with alternate launches. I suspect that it might be my launcher which is quite worn out, can anyone confirm this?

tW.2C.O (very weak launch) vs lS.7V.X (right spin)

tW: 7 wins (6 outspins, 1 knockout)
lS: 3 wins (2 knockouts, 1 burst)

tW always made it to the end of the round by outspinning lS with 1-2 clicks remaining. The 1 knockout that tW got was lucky, lS was circling around the tornado ridge and self-knockout. Also note that my flower-pattern for lS isn't the best, I also need confirmation for this.

Alright, that would be it. Hopefully, another Tornado Wyvern thread doesn't exist so this doesnt get taken down / closed down ( I can't seem to find it using the search bar). Let me know any results you obtained from Tornado Wyvern
WELL, tornado wyvern isn't  that bad since it outspined legend sprigan
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:54 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: WELL, tornado wyvern isn't  that bad since it outspined legend spriggan

well, anything can outspin legend spriggan if the bey is launched correctly ;D
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:59 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:54 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: WELL, tornado wyvern isn't  that bad since it outspined legend spriggan

well, anything can outspin legend spriggan if the bey is launched correctly ;D

unless LS attacks  the bey first and knocks it out or bursts it ( ya , LS  doesn't have that much stamina compared to TW)
well this gives me alot of hope though, can someone try using sieg xcalibur? maybe it will be different?
tW.2C.O (very weak launch) vs L2.7M.X

tW: 8 wins (7 Outspins, 1 knockout)
L2: 2 wins (1 knockout, 1 burst)

tW with orbit basically shuts down left spin attackers although it might have something to do with my worn out xtreme. i still have high hopes for Tornado Wyvern haha
tW has good defense im pretty sure it might beat lS and it shut down pre lS attack  but i think it cannot beat sX , tN or even bK attack.  Btw hasbro tW was getting 50-50 with stationary hasbro sX u can check the testing in the hasbro sX and tW thread.