[Takara Tomy]  MFB Remakes Testing and Discussion

Put suggestions on what to test. (Also if there is another identical thread close this thread)
On Storm Pegasus, Sting or Blitz and Assault' are an impressive combination. For L-Drago, I've been using Around and Trans' since I first received it and it's still a fairly impactful left attacker. L-Drago does considerably better against left spinning beys while Pegasus does better against right spinning beys. At the end of the day, Storm Pegasus is definitely better than L-Drago, mostly because L-Drago's teeth make him a greater risk of bursting.

Neither one stand out as a top tier beyblade, but they're undeniably fun.
I have found ignition to be good on Pegasus and blitz jolt’ on L-drago to be decent (but fun). Additionally wheel atomic works well with Sagittario.
Sagittario feels like the best of them honestly. The combo I use is Outer (Painted) Fusion'. The only bey of ours that has burst it has been Rage. It survives the impacts of Judgment and has incredible spin time for a stick driver. When I got the random booster I figured I was just going to take the Keep' and ignore the rest, but after a few games of testing Sagittario he turned out to be a more powerful bey than I could have expected.
Earth eagle wheel zypher'
(Jul. 21, 2020  7:08 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Earth eagle wheel zypher'

It still seems to burst easily, even with a ‘ driver.
oh i see okSmile

(Jul. 21, 2020  7:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  7:08 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Earth eagle wheel zypher'

It still seems to burst easily, even with a ‘ driver.

it seemed good for me
(Jul. 21, 2020  8:06 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: oh i see okSmile

(Jul. 21, 2020  7:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It still seems to burst easily, even with a ‘ driver.

it seemed good for me

The movement patterns are good it’s just the burst resistance that is holding the combo back.
Is there a format where you can use only MFB remakes?
(Jul. 21, 2020  8:24 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Is there a format where you can use only MFB remakes?

No because there isn’t enough of them
Curse Ragnaruk 0 Accel' 1S v s Earth eagle wheel zypher'
EE.w.z' win:100%

1.EE win
2..EE win
3..EE win
4..EE win
5..EE win
6.EE win
7..EE win
8..EE win
9.EE win
10.Draw
11..EE win
12..EE win
13..EE win
14..EE win
15..EE win
lightning l-drago blitz keep' vs Big Bang Genisis Around Octa

1.LL win K.O
2.LL win K.O
3.BBG win O.S
4.LL win K.O
5.BBG win K.O
6.LL win K.O
7.LL win O.S
8.LL win K.O
9.BBG win K.O (Pocket burst)
10.LL win K.O

LL win rate:70%
(Jul. 25, 2020  2:02 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: lightning l-drago blitz keep' vs Big Bang Genisis Around Octa

1.LL win K.O
2.LL win K.O
3.BBG win O.S
4.LL win K.O
5.BBG win K.O
6.LL win K.O
7.LL win O.S
8.LL win K.O
9.BBG win K.O (Pocket burst)
10.LL win K.O

LL win rate:70%

The combos your testing against are kinda trash. Try some of the more competitive combos.