[Takara Tomy]  Is Judgement still good?

Is it?or is the recoil and lack of weight plagues it too much against Sparking combos?
i honestly think it still has its uses but there are obviously better choices nowadays.
Papabey compares Super/Brave/Judgement here: https://youtu.be/xHDCXG_oWIw
He doesn't do too many test but Judgement does hit noticeably harder than the other 2.

Rage is better than all 3 unless you really want to burst right spin beys that use wheel tho.
Judgement is better than Brave and slightly better than Super on 2S, though Super doesn't wear near as fast as Judgement does, which leads me (And the others I've asked) to prefer Super over Judgement.
The issue with Judgement is, as you said, weight. The common Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme' only clocks in at 60-65 grams, which is lackluster compared to modern-day attack giants like Rage 3A. However, its recoil is actually what saves it from being totally outclassed. I'd say a Judgement base in good condition still has competitive use, but nowhere near to the extent it used to have.
(May. 07, 2021  11:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Judgement is better than Brave and slightly better than Super on 2S, though Super doesn't wear near as fast as Judgement does, which leads me (And the others I've asked) to prefer Super over Judgement.
The issue with Judgement is, as you said, weight. The common Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme' only clocks in at 60-65 grams, which is lackluster compared to modern-day attack giants like Rage 3A. However, its recoil is actually what saves it from being totally outclassed. I'd say a Judgement base in good condition still has competitive use, but nowhere near to the extent it used to have.
But wouldn't the recoil be pretty bad in this case?particularly with such a huge weight gap?

And going by a quick search, Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme' is more around 58-60g, while most, if not all the competitive combos for Sparking I could think of all clock at over 70g.
(May. 07, 2021  11:10 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i honestly think it still has its uses but there are obviously better choices nowadays.

I'm with him, since new series dropped, especially with their giant discs
(May. 08, 2021  12:40 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  11:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Judgement is better than Brave and slightly better than Super on 2S, though Super doesn't wear near as fast as Judgement does, which leads me (And the others I've asked) to prefer Super over Judgement.
But wouldn't the recoil be pretty bad in this case?particularly with such a huge weight gap?

And going by a quick search, Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme' is more around 58-60g, while most, if not all the competitive combos for Sparking I could think of all clock at over 70g.

The weight gap does hinder it, but the recoil is so high that it's actually able to maintain itself fairly well.
I decided to do a little bit of testing after posting, and Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme' wasn't having a hard time KOing & bursting (MCC) Tempest Solomon Wheel Xtend+ 1S. However, against (Left) World Diabolos Drift 2B, it was performing horribly, only winning once out of ten rounds.

As for the weight range, you're correct; I don't have a scale on me at the moment, so I was trying to remember and ended up writing a rough estimate.
(May. 07, 2021  11:03 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Is it?or is the recoil and lack of weight plagues it too much against Sparking combos?

Judgement Joker is basically a flip of a coin (No pun intended) it can be really good sometimes and really awful sometimes it is so random so you need to be careful when using it
Honestly, judgement is still the most powerful right spin attack layer, but It doesn't see much play due to how much better rage is in the current metagame. If DB makes it easier to counter rage, we could possibly see a resurgence of judgement.