[Takara Tomy]  High Drivers Testing and Discussion

I can’t do testing as I don’t own a standard stadium. 
Saw no threads with this so here it goes
I do own High Blow’ so I can add to some of the discussion
With the new high drivers coming soon I feel like the need to make this thread
I really want to know if they are actually good or not.
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:34 AM)MEMERS Wrote: I really want to know if they are actually good or not.
It seems they have problems with destabilization. High blow is worse than high jaggy but if you put something like turn on high blow it helps with stabilization (a bit)
Bumping this thread since the new high drivers are coming out soon.
They waste too much stamina and destablize easily
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:25 PM)g2_ Wrote: I believe they are useless.

They are effective to some degree. In MFB we had spin tracks to change height (I’m sure you remember), and the height made a lot of difference. I think TT just made the wrong drivers high for example a high loop would be better than high blow because unlike Blow it can protect against low attackers.

Try out dead Hades blitz high blow’ against some good combo.
Like 6Jupiter5 said they have some use but they destabilize and then loose all its stamina easily. High jaggy I think Is better than High blow
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:49 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
Like 6Jupiter5 said they have some use but they destabilize and then loose all its stamina easily. High jaggy I think Is better than High blow

I think something like high loop could solve the destabilization problem.
With the new Random Booster releasing today I would like to hear some testing on the new high drivers.
(Dec. 26, 2020  8:53 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: With the new Random Booster releasing today I would like to hear some testing on the new high drivers.

Indeed, maybe High Accel' can destabilize people
Anybody want to test the new high drivers?
Hey, this isn't directed specifically at you but it's just a general rule: Don't be creating these testing threads if you don't have the means to post actual tests in some form. This also goes for wiki drafts that don't have any actual attempt of a draft, just "to be drafted" or "can someone who has it write a draft" or something like that.

I'm going to be closing this for the time being, but if anyone has actual tests for these feel free to PM me or one of the other mods the link to this thread and we can reopen it.