[Takara Tomy]  Hazard Kerbeus Testing and Discussion!

Having recently acquired this rare part, it's time for some testing, I want to see if it truly is as op as it is rumored to be (OS dF on Br).

Straight to the point. The opponent is dF.00W.Br
hK.Ω.R VS dF.00W.Br
hK: 20 Wins
dF: 0 Wins
15 Ties
Even without a level Chip, the outstanding stamina of hK was able to Tie with an Opp spin stamina Br and win occasionally, though it was quite close.
hK.00B.Qc' VS dF.00W.Br
I will not conduct testing for this because of the nature of this match up.
Everyone knows this is the infamous Qc' combo that defeated dF on Bearing.
But when I was doing testing, I realised that the hK combo did not have enough raw stamina to OS dF
Before I continue, this is all my experiences and may not conform to the Actual nature of the combo.
The way hK won is due to its gimmick
When battling it out, I realised hK's gimmick was adept at pushing dF along when They had a contact, causing gF to scrape on Wall and lose lots of Stamina, limited uses wall more though, and Lift will likely scrape much more. This requires a good launch to consistently carry it out.
However if dF and hK were equalising, hK would lose due to Bump, it's extremely close, suprising for a Keep' combo, so I'd you want something that doesn't require as much skill a more LAD frame would be better.
Wombat AirKingNeo did I conduct my tests properly?
Plus I did more match ups with the Qc' combo and it really is more of a recoil than stamina combo
Been done already. Plus, Hazard Kerbeus is trash.
(Feb. 22, 2021  12:29 PM)g2_ Wrote: Been done already. Plus, Hazard Kerbeus is trash.

Um did you check the forum? This is for limited Customizations.
Hazard Kerbeus is really good for limited.
(Feb. 22, 2021  12:38 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  12:29 PM)g2_ Wrote: Been done already. Plus, Hazard Kerbeus is trash.

Um did you check the forum? This is for limited Customizations.
Mmmmm I guess you're right, no one did it for limited. But unfortunately, I can't see it being comptetive even in limited, layers like Turbo Valtryek V3 or Buster Xcalibur exist.
(Feb. 22, 2021  12:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  12:38 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Um did you check the forum? This is for limited Customizations.
Mmmmm I guess you're right, no one did it for limited. But unfortunately, I can't see it being comptetive even in limited, layers like Turbo Valtryek V3 or Buster Xcalibur exist.

You are correct about it's burst resistance, however those layers are relatively rarer, plus with dash drivers and mobile combinations I thankfully am able to avert disaster Smile
(Feb. 22, 2021  1:41 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  12:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Mmmmm I guess you're right, no one did it for limited. But unfortunately, I can't see it being comptetive even in limited, layers like Turbo Valtryek V3 or Buster Xcalibur exist.

You are correct about it's burst resistance, however those layers are relatively rarer, plus with dash drivers and mobile combinations I thankfully am able to avert disaster Smile
I guess so.