3. Perseus OS
 4. Perseus OS
 5. Perseus OS
 6. Perseus OS
 7.Perseus OS
 8. Perseus OS
 9. Perseus OS
10. Perseus OS

Player 1 was on Perseus for the first 5 rounds. Afterwards we switched.  Player 2 was on Perseus for rounds 6-10. 

I decided to do 5 more rounds switching the over disc and Bearing’ from each beyblade onto the other. For this one player 2 was on Belial and we didn’t switch since I didn’t see the point in continuing any further. 

1.Perseus Burst
2.Perseus OS
3. Perseus OS
4.Perseus OS
5.Perseus OS

Vanish Fafnir Over Bearing’-0 VS   Greatest Raphael Over Bearing’

Using my slow motion capture on my iphone and the best of my judging abilities these are the results.

1. Raphael OS
  2. Tie
  3. Raphael OS
  4. Vanish OS
  5. Vanish OS
  6. Vanish OS
  7. Vanish OS
  8. Raphael OS
  9. Tie
  10. Raphael OS

Player 1 was on Vanish and this time we didn’t switch beyblades. 

Again I decided to do 5 more rounds switching the Disc and Driver from one beyblade to the other. I have several bearing’ and I do feel like I pitted the best two that I own against one another. Player 1 was again on Vanish and there was no switching of beyblades. 

1. Raphael OS
  2. Vanish OS
  3. Raphael OS
  4. Raphael OS
  5. Vanish OS

If anyone has any combos they would like me to try let me know. I decided to test against the two combos that I saw the most often at the last tournament.
Try Prominence Belial2 Giga Bearing'. It's my go to combo because it seems like the most viable.

Not that I have the parts lmao, but I use it on CBTs so yeah
(Nov. 17, 2021  3:59 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Try Prominence Belial2 Giga Bearing'. It's my go to combo because it seems like the most viable.
Against what combo from Raphael though? Do you want me to use the stock combo on Raphael, or Over Bearing' again?
(Nov. 17, 2021  4:03 AM)kAPPERkAI Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2021  3:59 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Try Prominence Belial2 Giga Bearing'. It's my go to combo because it seems like the most viable.
Against what combo from Raphael though? Do you want me to use the stock combo on Raphael, or Over Bearing' again?
Sure thing, I'll think up a combo for Greatest Raphael in the meantime.
(Nov. 17, 2021  3:51 AM)kAPPERkAI Wrote: Dynamite Perseus Over Bearing' -0 (F gear) VS  Greatest Raphael Over Bearing’

1. Perseus OS
 2. Perseus OS
 3. Perseus OS
 4. Perseus OS
 5. Perseus OS
 6. Perseus OS
 7.Perseus OS
 8. Perseus OS
 9. Perseus OS
10. Perseus OS

Player 1 was on Perseus for the first 5 rounds. Afterwards we switched.  Player 2 was on Belial for rounds 6-10. 

I decided to do 5 more rounds switching the over disc and Bearing’ from each beyblade onto the other. For this one player 2 was on Belial and we didn’t switch since I didn’t see the point in continuing any further. 

1.Perseus Burst
2.Perseus OS
3. Perseus OS
4.Perseus OS
5.Perseus OS

Vanish Fafnir Over Bearing’-0 VS   Greatest Raphael Over Bearing’

Using my slow motion capture on my iphone and the best of my judging abilities these are the results.

1. Raphael OS
  2. Tie
  3. Raphael OS
  4. Vanish OS
  5. Vanish OS
  6. Vanish OS
  7. Vanish OS
  8. Raphael OS
  9. Tie
  10. Raphael OS

Player 1 was on Vanish and this time we didn’t switch beyblades. 

Again I decided to do 5 more rounds switching the Disc and Driver from one beyblade to the other. I have several bearing’ and I do feel like I pitted the best two that I own against one another. Player 1 was again on Vanish and there was no switching of beyblades. 

1. Raphael OS
  2. Vanish OS
  3. Raphael OS
  4. Raphael OS
  5. Vanish OS

If anyone has any combos they would like me to try let me know. I decided to test against the two combos that I saw the most often at the last tournament.

From personal testings Raphael is garbage same spin due to weight but does pretty well opp spin with equalizing.

Maybe if you're testing try against other left stuff it might be able to beat Astral and Roar pretty easily.
Put Raphael on Wheel Drift and make it VS Vanish Bahamut Giga Metal Drift-0

Prominence has horrible stamina.
(Nov. 17, 2021  7:42 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:

Do I hear Phoenix slander? 
Now that's crossing a line Wise Longinus...

(Nov. 17, 2021  7:42 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:

But it's really good, which is why it's paired with Bearing'. It's also mostly for Defense and Stationary Attack.
(Nov. 17, 2021  7:52 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2021  7:42 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Prominence has horrible stamina.
Do I hear Phoenix slander? 

(Nov. 17, 2021  7:42 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Prominence has horrible stamina.
But it's really good, which is why it's paired with Bearing'. It's also mostly for Defense and Stationary Attack.
I'm doing so with reason. Unlike Revive, Dead and Perfect, the weight is spread evenly in the middle and the outer parts. Thus, it has low stamina as it has low OWD. I do like Phoenix. 
Don't throw the term "Stationary Attack" around without understanding what it is.
(Nov. 17, 2021  8:21 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2021  7:52 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Do I hear Phoenix slander? 

I'm doing so with reason. Unlike Revive, Dead and Perfect, the weight is spread evenly in the middle and the outer parts. Thus, it has low stamina as it has low OWD. I do like Phoenix. 
Don't throw the term "Stationary Attack" around without understanding what it is.
But isn't it just stamina with ko power???
(Nov. 17, 2021  8:27 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2021  8:21 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: I'm doing so with reason. Unlike Revive, Dead and Perfect, the weight is spread evenly in the middle and the outer parts. Thus, it has low stamina as it has low OWD. I do like Phoenix. 

Prominence? Ko power??? Are you sure you're thinking of the right bey?
(Nov. 17, 2021  8:27 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2021  8:21 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: I'm doing so with reason. Unlike Revive, Dead and Perfect, the weight is spread evenly in the middle and the outer parts. Thus, it has low stamina as it has low OWD. I do like Phoenix. 

"Stationary attack types have the same pattern as attack types, but usually have greater stamina. Kind of a mix between Stamina and Attack types.

bK.7M.Yr (beat kulcucan)
bL.4C.U (Bloody longinus)
lS.2U.Pl (Legend spriggan)
tN.7G.Z (twin nemesis)
zA.7G.Ds (Z achilles)" and "Also, stationary means to stay around the middle, basically going out for attacks but not too far. It's kinda like camping in the middle area." -LordLOLs (2018)
"The only confirmed good stationary attacker rn is wV8/0/7 Bump atomic/weight. The only advantage stationary attackers have over mobile attackers is that they are easier to control and have a better chance of beating opposite spin opponents depending upon the drivers. U can use stationary attack against right stamina combos they work best against them." - Rebel Blader (2018)
I think you can get a solid opinion on what is a stationary attack.
My life has been a lie!

Anyways, thank you for explaining it to me. Greatly appreciate it.