[Takara Tomy]  Flare base Testing and Discussion

Flare is my favorite layer and so I tested 5 different combos with it. Some of them are pretty bad because I don’t have that many TT parts yet, but whatever.

20 rounds unless 1 sided, winner launched first, since I have no real stadiums battles are held in a metal saucer sled.

Flare Ashura 5 survive retsu vs Rock Spriggan 00E Dimension’ Sen

Fa.5.srv.retsu: 10 wins(7 bf, 3 os)
Rs.00E.dm’.sen: 0 wins

Flare win rate: 100%

Flare dragon 00E survive sen vs rock valkyrie blitz dimension’ retsu

Fd.00e.srv.sen:12 wins(12 os)
Rv.bl.dm’.retsu: 8 wins(4 bf, 4 os)

Flare win rate: 60%

Flare spriggan blitz survive sen vs slash dragon 5e dimension’ sen

Fs.bl.srv.sen:10 wins (4 bf, 6 os)
Sd.5e.dm’.sen: 0 wins

Flare win rate: 100%

Flare Valkyrie 00e dimension’ sen vs lord spriggan blitz survive

Fv.00e.dm’.sen: 3 wins (3 os)
Ls.bl.srv: 7 wins (2 bf, 5 os)
1 draw

Flare win rate: 30%

Flare Valkyrie blitz dimension retsu vs lord spriggan 00e survive

Fv.bl.dm’.retsu: 8 wins(1 ko, 2 bf, 5 os)
Ls.00e.srv: 12 wins(3 bf, 9 os)

Flare win rate: 40%

If you have any combo suggestions I will test them
Flare Spriggan 00Cross Jaggy-H
Flare Achilles Vanguard Merge' Metsu
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:40 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: Flare Spriggan  00Cross Jaggy-H

TT + Hasbro is banned.
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:56 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:

TT + Hasbro is banned.

He never said he would use them for anything.
I'm assuming you have the GT Triple set as you have the Spriggan chip and Dimension' driver.
Flare Spriggan 00 Orbit Metal Sen
(Apr. 29, 2020  8:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm assuming you have the GT Triple set as you have the Spriggan chip and Dimension' driver.

The problem is when my dad got it for me for Christmas is the seller on eBay just sold a full Spriggan and two energy layers. I have a sen and a 00 but no Orbit Metal. After the quarantine I’m going to try and get one

Edit: wow I’ve never gotten a like before thanks
(Apr. 29, 2020  8:48 PM)RockXcalius Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  8:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm assuming you have the GT Triple set as you have the Spriggan chip and Dimension' driver.

The problem is when my dad got it for me for Christmas is the seller on eBay just sold a full Spriggan and two energy layers. I have a sen and a 00 but no Orbit Metal. After the quarantine I’m going to try and get one

Edit: wow I’ve never gotten a like before thanks

Here is another one.
(Apr. 29, 2020  7:22 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:56 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: TT + Hasbro is banned.

He never said he would use them for anything.

Combo Testing threads are meant to test legal combos to see if a certain part is useful, not just for messing around.

It's jagged-H
(Apr. 30, 2020  6:02 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:

It's jagged-H

I was referring to the hasbro one.
(Apr. 30, 2020  6:14 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  6:02 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: It's jagged-H

I was referring to the hasbro one.

Exactly the name is Jagged-H
Flare Valkyrie Blitz assault’ Goku
VS
(LC)Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xt+

(20rounds, SF=Survival Finish, RO=Ring-Out,
BF=Burst Finish, pP launched 1st, Ties redone)

1 pP (SF)
2 FV (RO)
3 FV (BF)
4 pP (SF)
5 pP (SF)
6 FV (RO)
7 FV (RO)
8 pP (RO)
9 FV (RO)
10 FV (BF)
11 pP (SF)
12 pP (SF)
13 pP (SF)
14 pP (SF)
15 FV (BF)
16 pP (SF)
17 FV (RO)
18 FV (RO) (FV used pP’s armor as a bullet to knockout pP!!)
19 FV (RO)
20 FV (RO)

Results...
Flare Valkyrie: 55% (8RO’s 3BF’s)
perfect Phoenix: 45% (8 SF’s 1RO)

Final thoughts:
Ok, this was quite interesting... and ima sure do moar tests. But The flare base’s design works perfectly against pP! It’s downward blades feeds pP’s armor into FV’s blitz disc, causing alot of disc-to-layer contact. And it got even better when pP’s armor was removed.. if u look underneath Flare, you’ll notice the nubs that the bases screws are in,
Those nubs make contact exactly on the metal wings on pP’s layer core, causes either a harsh RO, or a untimely burst!
I’m quite impressed with Flare, I mean, sure the results are close, but if I added a disc to FV that had more LAD, these results may be different... waaay different. It got close to outspinning pP quite a few times, but as y’all all know very well... Blitz has no LAD powehhs... and that is what held it FV back from getting any more wins than it already did.
I suggest doing some test with flare, with a disc that has some LAD potential in it!
I hope this test was useful, insightful, informative and helpful! Cuz it definitely was for me! Let me know if there’s any other Match-Ups y’all want me to test!
Very nice testing,  RockXcaliusThank You.

Next time Your dad orders Beyblade stuff for You, You should tell him that You need a standard TT beystadium.

Testing within a professional competetive stadium will be more accurate than testing in a Metal saucer ;-)
(May. 10, 2020  9:18 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Flare Valkyrie Blitz assault’ Goku
VS
(LC)Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xt+

(20rounds, SF=Survival Finish, RO=Ring-Out,
BF=Burst Finish, pP launched 1st, Ties redone)

1 pP (SF)
2 FV (RO)
3 FV (BF)
4 pP (SF)
5 pP (SF)
6 FV (RO)
7 FV (RO)
8 pP (RO)
9 FV (RO)
10 FV (BF)
11 pP (SF)
12 pP (SF)
13 pP (SF)
14 pP (SF)
15 FV (BF)
16 pP (SF)
17 FV (RO)
18 FV (RO) (FV used pP’s armor as a bullet to knockout pP!!)
19 FV (RO)
20 FV (RO)

Results...
Flare Valkyrie: 55% (8RO’s 3BF’s)
perfect Phoenix: 45% (8 SF’s 1RO)

Final thoughts:
Ok, this was quite interesting... and ima sure do moar tests.  But The flare base’s design works perfectly against pP! It’s downward blades feeds pP’s armor into FV’s blitz disc, causing alot of disc-to-layer contact. And it got even better when pP’s armor was removed..  if u look underneath Flare, you’ll notice the nubs that the bases screws are in,
Those nubs make contact exactly on the metal wings on pP’s layer core, causes either a harsh RO, or a untimely burst!
I’m quite impressed with Flare, I mean, sure the results are close, but if I added a disc to FV that had more LAD, these results may be different... waaay different.  It got close to outspinning pP quite a few times, but as y’all all know very well... Blitz has no LAD powehhs... and that is what held it FV back from getting any more wins than it already did.
I suggest doing some test with flare, with a disc that has some LAD potential in it!
I hope this test was useful, insightful, informative and helpful! Cuz it definitely was for me!   Let me know if there’s any other Match-Ups y’all want me to test!
Thanks for doing that test I'll be sure that combo out.

(May. 11, 2020  11:43 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Very nice testing,  RockXcaliusThank You.

Next time Your dad orders Beyblade stuff for You, You should tell him that You need a standard TT beystadium.

Testing within a professional competetive stadium will be more accurate than testing in a Metal saucer ;-)

Thank you. I can order my own Beyblade stuff too though. After the quarantine I'm going to order Juggernaut Joker and some other Beyblade that I don't know yet. I'll be sure to get the standard beystadium as soon as I can, so thanks for the tips.