[Takara Tomy]  DB Stadium Standard: Spin-Equalizer matchups (ONLY) #boring

DB Stadium Standard: Spin-Equalizer Matchups (ONLY) #boring

Best out of 5 or 10 Rounds only (please just don't do more than 10 rounds it is super boring and time consuming)
Only Ties and Survivor finishes count (knock-outs and bursts = redos)

NOTE: You can use attack layers (such as Guilty or Gatling) as long as it is on a driver similar to Drift, Mobius, or Almight S/D and V gear. Also, Please make sure that all battles are recorded to determine the winner (frame by frame), however, you do not need to post the videos online or in the thread. 

Purpose of this study: 1. To find which Beyblade combos are the kings of the DB stadium spin-equalizer matchups. 2. Find which combos can beat drift(100%king of this stadium)
Why did I do this?: I was bored that's all, and because at a recent DB stadium tournament, I realized how OP Drift is and the insane potential of spin-equalizers in this stadium.

The total amount of battles done in this set: 100+

World Spriggan 1S Wheel Drift Testing (all battles were done against this combo):
P.S All battles with Almight V and S gear feature S gear in free-spin mode and the tip is not awakened (meaning that the bottom part is free-spin)
LOW MODE=L  and HIGH MODE=H

Barricade Layer Combos:
[*]L Barricade Lucifer 0 Illegal BDR VS World (left): {0:3} 2 ties, 3 points for World
[*]L Barricade Lucifer 0 Illegal Mobius VS World (left): {0:5} 0 ties, 5 points for World
[*]L Barricade Lucifer 0 Almight V and S gear VS World (left): {1:3} 1 point for Barricade, 1 tie, and 3 points for World
[*]L Barricade Kerbeus 0 Over Bearing Mobius VS World (left): {1:4} 1 point for Barricade, 4 points for World 

Burst (from the VS Set) Layer Combo

• L Burst Spriggan (left) 0 Illegal Bearing Mobius VS World (right): {2:2} 2 points Burst, 1 tie, 2 points World
  • L Burst Achilles (left) 0 Almight V-and-S Gear VS World (right): {2:2} 2 points Burst, 1 tie, 2 points World
[*]

Dynamite F-Gear Layer Combos:

• L Dynamite F-gear Perseus 9 Over BDR VS World (left): {1:2} 1 point Dyna. F, 2 ties, 2 points World
  • L Dynamite F-gear Perseus 9 Over High Xtend+' VS World (left): {2:2} 2 points Dyna. F, 1 tie, 2 points World
  • L Dynamite F-gear Dragon 9 Over Bearing' {2:2} 2 points Dyna. F, 1 tie, 2 points World
  • L Dynamite F-gear Dragon 9 Over Metal Never: {3:2} 3 points Dyna. F, 2 points World
  • L Dynamite F-gear Dragon 9 tapered Zone+Z: {2:3} 2 points Dyna. F, 2 points World
[*]

Dynamite F+L-Gear Layer Combos: 

• H Dynamite F+L-Gear Dragon Blitz BDR VS World (left): {1:4} 1 point Dyna. F+L, 4 points World
  • H Dynamite F+L-Gear Dragon Over Metal Never VS World (left): {1:1} 1 point Dyna. F+L, 3 ties, and 1 Point World
[*]

Gatling Layer Combos:

• L Gatling Dragon 10 Almight V-and-S Gear VS World (left): {1:4} 1 Point Gatling, 4 points World
[*]

Prominence Layer Combos

• L Prominence Perseus 10 Illegal High Xtend+' VS World (left): {1:4} 1 point Prominence, 4 points World
  • L Prominence Dragon 10 Illegal Mobius VS World (left): {2:1} 2 points Prominence, 2 ties, 1 point World
  • L Prominence Dragon 10 Almight V-and-S Gear VS World (left): {1:0} 1 point Prominence, 4 ties
  • L Prominence Dragon 0 Tapered Zone+Z VS World (left): {0:5} 0 points Prominence, 5 points World
[*]

Vanish Layer Combos

• L Vanish Achilles 9 Almight V-and-S Gear VS World (right): {2:3} 2 points Vanish, 3 points World
  • L Vanish Longinus 9 Over Bearing' VS World (right): {1:4} 1 point Vanish, 4 points World
  • L Vanish Achilles 9 Illegal BDR VS World (right): {1:2} 1 point Vanish, 2 ties, 2 points World
  • H Vanish Achilles 9 blitz BDR VS World (right): {2:2} 2 points Vanish, 1 tie, 2 points World
[*]

Wind Layer Combos: 

• L Wind Hyperion 9 Over BDR VS World (left): {1:3} 1 point Wind, 1 tie, 3 points World
  • L Wind Perseus 9 Over High Xtend+' VS World (left): {1:4} 1 point Wind, 4 points World
  • L Wind Dragon 9 Illegal Mobius VS World (left): {1:4} 1 Point, 4 points World
  • L Wind Dragon 9 Almight V-and-S gear VS World (left): {0:4} 1 tie, 4 points World
  • L Wind Belial(2) 0 Giga BDR VS World (left): {0:5} 5 points World
[*]

Overall Rankings and Conclusion (my opinion against World ONLY)

World layer Ranking: One of, if not the best layer to use on drift, if you come across this in deck format (finals) with the right conditions  you will most likely lose. Although it does amazing in opposite-spin matchups, it does not cover the ground in terms of same-spin, and using this in the first-stage requires luck to see if your opponent is using the preferred spin direction, where it will surely die to any same-spins. To prevent this, try using drift on either rage helios 3A or Guilty Longinus/Achilles on Giga.

1st= Dynamite F-gear: This layer is honestly your only hope of surviving in the DB Stadium against drift. It uses its short height to its advantage surprisingly and unlike most layers (wind/barricade) it actually wins consistently. It does best with BDR, high xtend+, and metal never, with BDR as the best same-spin option, HX+ being the best opposite layer against drift, and metal never just being in the middle. 

2nd=Vanish: Vanish is the king of left-spin stamina and is a must-have. It works best with BDR and Drift, although, it does tend to tilt too much and can kill itself occasionally, which is why it's 2nd. Vanish is technically better overall but on this occasion, it struggles against World. (if it battled anything else, it would be 1st most likely).

3rd= Prominence: Prominence finally gets the recognition it deserves I believe in this stadium, it does better opposite-spin when the armor is on (heavy mode=best) and uses its height to grind the opposing Beyblade to the floor, resulting in it winning most of the time. It was only able to get small wins against World which is why it is in 3rd. However, it also does lose to Dyna. F in same-spin and ties with vanish in opposite-spin half of the time.

Last: Gatling, Barricade, Dynamite F,L Gear, Burst, and Wind: All these layers are still in the A-tier category, however, when it comes to opposite spin against World these layers fail. I particularly hate Wind and Barricade when it comes to the DB stadium in opposite/same-spin matchups, while Gatling and Dyna. FL has little use.
I would just like to add that yes, I am aware of that the format of the report is incorrect. I will fix this sometime in a week/month. However, I am not going to always do a full 10 rounds because 1. I only have 1 copy of each driver/layer so I don't want to completely waste and destroy my stuff, 2. way too time-consuming and boring to do 5, 3. during my studies I realized that results in the DB Stadium are significantly more accurate, meaning that combos will either win/lose on a consistent basis unlike the Burst standard, where results may vary. Hopefully this is ok with everyone.