Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

New Stadium has been leaked. He looks like very weird...
(Sep. 06, 2024  2:56 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: New Stadium has been leaked. He looks like very weird...

It's shaped like a box, but that alone isn't a gimmick. Either it's a 4 player stadium (cause 4 corners), or it's something inside the stadium itself. As far as we know CX is just more customization, so it can't be anything that relies on the Beyblade itself (like Magnets). Maybe something to do with the Extreme Line.
We finally got an active gimmick in Beyblade X after what has felt like 3000 years. I was a proponent of taking this slowly at first, but I won't lie, multiple months of Xtreme Gear Sports Beyblades was more than enough.

Having a small single blade may or may not be completely useless, but at least we know this is mechanically possible for TT to do. I'm assuming that the idea is that the pop out blade will be able to hit a snag of enemies and deal massive damage like Deathscyther. In my experience Deathscyther's gimmick was very hit and miss, and this application of it seems even less effective (didn't think that was possible after using Killer Deathscyther). Even without the gimmick though, hopefully the twin blades will be able to make an impact.

Also, we got a new launcher. It's alright, I guess. Hypothetically similar to the sword launcher, but not having a sword style ripcord actually really kills the design for me. Also the added power gimmick of the Sword Launcher was cool, not just the ripcord being long but also it being thick and double sided. Without that sauce this might be underwhelming.
(Sep. 12, 2024  8:49 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: multiple months of Xtreme Gear Sports Beyblades was more than enough

For context, Zillion Zeus was dropped around this time in the Burst toyline's lifespan, so we're about on time.
anyone saw UX-09 Samurai Saber? its beautiful looks like successor of Achilles but with Sword launcher. driver looks like hold from burst, and rachet looks like 2 but i hope its not