Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Jul. 24, 2024  5:08 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here are some news product in the future:
  • BX-37: New Stadium Set - October 2024
  • UX-08: Starter - October 2024
  • BX-38: Booster - November 2024
  • UX-09: Starter Dash Set - November 2024
  • UX-10: Modification Set - November 2024
  • UX-11: Starter - December 2024
  • UX-12: Random Booster - December 2024
  • BXG-11 BX-00: Booster - December 2024
  • UX-13: Booster - January 2025

Look like there going to be new BX & UX Beyblades coming in October - December 2024 & new year 2025 on January.

Is this official?
(Jul. 24, 2024  5:24 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2024  5:08 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here are some news product in the future:
  • BX-37: New Stadium Set - October 2024
  • UX-08: Starter - October 2024
  • BX-38: Booster - November 2024
  • UX-09: Starter Dash Set - November 2024
  • UX-10: Modification Set - November 2024
  • UX-11: Starter - December 2024
  • UX-12: Random Booster - December 2024
  • BXG-11 BX-00: Booster - December 2024
  • UX-13: Booster - January 2025

Look like there going to be new BX & UX Beyblades coming in October - December 2024 & new year 2025 on January.

Is this official?

I think so.
Prize Bey from the next RB Select has been leaked.

The Bey will be a Cetus like MFB
(Jul. 31, 2024  5:18 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Prize Bey from the next RB Select has been leaked.

Idk about Cetus specifically but its certainly a whale. In any event, out of all the motifs they could bring back I did not expect this one, but the Blade and Bit do look good.
Is anyone not thinking of Seaborg or am I the only cool one here?
(Aug. 01, 2024  1:05 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://x.com/tbh_pr/status/181879880655...-YULQ&s=19

I can't see it because the site keeps bring me back home. I looked on the profile after googling it and I didn't see it there.
(Jul. 31, 2024  6:04 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2024  5:18 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Prize Bey from the next RB Select has been leaked.

Idk about Cetus specifically but its certainly a whale. In any event, out of all the motifs they could bring back I did not expect this one, but the Blade and Bit do look good.

More probably a "Narwhal" than a whale as you can see a spike on its head
The weights for phoenix rudder, Leon crest, and narwhal have been leaked

Phoenix rudder (blade): 34.59 Grams
Phoenix Rudder (full combo): 43.37 grams

Leon Crest (blade): 34.36 grams
Leon Crest (full combo): 43.54 grams

Narwhal (blade): 38.18 grams
Narwhal (full combo): 47.96 grams

The leak is on the bey leak Reddit page. Sorry if I mistyped the grams amount, I think I did it right tho.

Aero Pegasus (blade): 38.27 grams
October bey was teased, this is UX Samurai, girl who owns it have canonical Japanese outfits, and reminds Demon Slayer outfit with katana
(Aug. 08, 2024  6:32 PM)beyspark Wrote: October bey was teased, this is UX Samurai, girl who owns it have canonical Japanese outfits, and reminds Demon Slayer outfit with katana

I assume you mean "traditional" instead of "canonical", since that doesn't make much sense (unless I'm missing something).
I like the idea of a samurai motif (shout out Ifraid) but idk about the colors or the shape. Also, idk if X needs another character since we've barely started wrapping up our main characters' plot lines, but that's a totally separate discussion.
(Aug. 08, 2024  7:11 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: I like the idea of a samurai motif (shout out Ifraid) but idk about the colors or the shape.  Also, idk if X needs another character since we've barely started wrapping up our main characters' plot lines, but that's a totally separate discussion.

She's for season 2, season 1 just ended for the manga. I love her design, but thats for another thread.

The new samurai looks pretty interesting, kinda like thermal but 10% more square. And pink and green as the color scheme should look good.
Also our third motif that went from hasbro exclusive to tt motif, ux/cx ptera please?
Hey Guys, Information have been lifted at the 2024 Beyblade Bar.

The Draciel Shield (DC S) model from the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade (Plastic Gen) is being remake into the X series.

The Prototype itself is on display at the Beyblade Bar & Future updates will be posted on the official Development Team X!
Hey Guys, I think I have saw a video of the third line of X Beyblade, the Custom Lines on Facebook, and the first two look great, It seen the metal part of the CX Line Blade can switched between each for more customized combos.

The CX Line Beyblade have four parts:
CX Blade Metal Frame
CX Blade Core
Ratchet
Bit

The Two CX look like the Evolution or Variants for both the Dran & Hells (Incendio) Bey Series.
(Aug. 13, 2024  1:52 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Guys, I think I have saw a video of the third line of X Beyblade, the Custom Lines on Facebook, and the first two look great, It seen the metal part of the CX Line Blade can switched between each for more customized combos.

CX Blade Metal Frame
CX Blade Core
Ratchet
Bit

The Two CX look like the Evolution or Variants for both the Dran & Hells (Incendio) Bey Series.

You should link the post so everyone can take a look, I'm skeptical of it but I do want to take a look for myself.
(Aug. 13, 2024  2:05 PM)Ginsu_Weaver Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2024  1:52 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Guys, I think I have saw a video of the third line of X Beyblade, the Custom Lines on Facebook, and the first two look great, It seen the metal part of the CX Line Blade can switched between each for more customized combos.

CX Blade Metal Frame
CX Blade Core
Ratchet
Bit

You should link the post so everyone can take a look, I'm skeptical of it but I do want to take a look for myself.

Goes against the rules. Leaks and unofficial reveals can't be shared. Discussion is allowed, but sharing the source is off limits.
(Aug. 13, 2024  2:18 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2024  2:05 PM)Ginsu_Weaver Wrote: You should link the post so everyone can take a look, I'm skeptical of it but I do want to take a look for myself.

Goes against the rules. Leaks and unofficial reveals can't be shared. Discussion is allowed, but sharing the source is off limits.

Ah, okay. Been a bit since I've read the rules. I'll have to go back and refresh my memory. Thank you.

CX Blade Metal Frame
CX Blade Core
Ratchet
Bit

That video was a fan-rendering of what the system could look like, not an actual leak. We're still a long way out from knowing anything about these products.
(Aug. 01, 2024  5:17 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Is anyone not thinking of Seaborg or am I the only cool one here?

Seaborg for the Whale bey? No I thought the exact same thing.
(Aug. 13, 2024  5:58 PM)AlistairAngel Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2024  5:17 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Is anyone not thinking of Seaborg or am I the only cool one here?

Seaborg for the Whale bey? No I thought the exact same thing.

I think on Seaborg too & it be cool for Whale Wave to have an attack type stock combo like it?

Well I did thought Narwhal, but after the name was revealed to be Whale related I just thought of the OG horned whale, conincidentially a balance type
So CX sounds interesting guess it'll be awhile before there's more news but it seems neat