Big Bang Pegasus 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot'
Phantom Orion Outer Bearing
Flash Sagittario Wheel High Survive
Variares 00 Zeta'
Fang Leone 0 Yielding
Diablo Nemesis 10Bump Trick

lol Prime Apocalypse is jealous because Big Bang Pegasus has its stock combo

meant to put Blitz. idk why i put 0Dagger lol
Trick is a bad choice for Diablo because of Diablo’s attack mode.
(Jan. 13, 2021  3:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Trick is a bad choice for Diablo because of Diablo’s attack mode.

Trick is an easy choice for Diablo, and it seems like I'm not the only one to think that.
(Jan. 13, 2021  3:56 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  3:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Trick is a bad choice for Diablo because of Diablo’s attack mode.

Trick is an easy choice for Diablo, and it seems like I'm not the only one to think that.

Then please explain how to do Diablo’s attack mode?
Why don't they make the V2 series using the Chassis system? It mimics the support parts quite well. That way, it can add extra weight, too and make them infinitely more interesting than the usual stuff.

Driger V2.Unite Metal'.1A
Dragoon V2.High Variable'.2A
Dranzer V2.Dimension Metal'.1B
Draciel V2.High Massive.2S
Burning Kerbeus.Drift.2B
(Jan. 13, 2021  3:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  3:56 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Trick is an easy choice for Diablo, and it seems like I'm not the only one to think that.

Then please explain how to do Diablo’s attack mode?

They don't. Or Diablo works as a layer/disc fusion.

Some of the gimmick is better than none of the gimmick. Dont be upset when you are proven wrong and they actually give Trick to Diablo.
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:08 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Some of the gimmick is better than none of the gimmick. Dont be upset when you are proven wrong and they actually give Trick to Diablo.

TT’s not that lazy. Storm Pegasus got a new driver didn’t it. We also have a whole other season coming up meaning we could get a part that fits the description perfectly.
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:08 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Some of the gimmick is better than none of the gimmick. Dont be upset when you are proven wrong and they actually give Trick to Diablo.

TT’s not that lazy. Storm Pegasus got a new driver didn’t it. We also have a whole other season coming up meaning we could get a part that fits the description perfectly.

Another Trick-like driver would just be redundant
I just want The G Series for Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger and Draciel
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: TT’s not that lazy. Storm Pegasus got a new driver didn’t it. We also have a whole other season coming up meaning we could get a part that fits the description perfectly.

Another Trick-like driver would just be redundant

XD isn’t similar to trick especially with how it works.
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Another Trick-like driver would just be redundant

XD isn’t similar to trick especially with how it works.

They literally both switch from attack and stamina mode mid-battle. Whats not similar about them?
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: XD isn’t similar to trick especially with how it works.

They literally both switch from attack and stamina mode mid-battle. Whats not similar about them?

XD only does that on balance mode on Diablo, otherwise it just has 3 modes which doesn’t change mid battle. Even the way this mid battle change happens is different. The clip which you pull up and twist to change modes on XD is pulled up by the prongs of Diablo then when the free spin rotates it drops the clip. Trick on the other hand just changes due to it’s free spin compartment.
Man Diablo Nemesis has a Trick on you XD . Not intended
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:26 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Trick is just a budget ver of X : D

Hence why its perfect for a Diablo remake
XD and trick do two different things if you look at the parts individually. Trick changes modes mid battle regardless of parts, XD does this only on one part otherwise it’s completely different from trick.
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: They literally both switch from attack and stamina mode mid-battle. Whats not similar about them?

XD only does that on balance mode on Diablo, otherwise it just has 3 modes which doesn’t change mid battle. Even the way this mid battle change happens is different. The clip which you pull up and twist to change modes on XD is pulled up by the prongs of Diablo then when the free spin rotates it drops the clip. Trick on the other hand just changes due to it’s free spin compartment.

Like ive already said, part of the gimmick is better than none of it. Trick is the best possible option for Diablo and I bet a lot of people can agree on that.

Id like to see you try and explain how a full working diablo remake could work.
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:33 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: XD only does that on balance mode on Diablo, otherwise it just has 3 modes which doesn’t change mid battle. Even the way this mid battle change happens is different. The clip which you pull up and twist to change modes on XD is pulled up by the prongs of Diablo then when the free spin rotates it drops the clip. Trick on the other hand just changes due to it’s free spin compartment.

Like ive already said, part of the gimmick is better than none of it. Trick is the best possible option for Diablo and I bet a lot of people can agree on that.

Here’s how a full Diablo remake could work. We have a system similar to the current mfb system. The wheel consists of two parts that work like Diablo in MFB (note the wheel is like nightmare where the disk and layer are merged, in this case the pc frame acts as the disk and can be separated from the core). The driver is literally a perfectly remade XD (which wouldn’t be all that hard to do). I don’t see why TT would reuse trick as when they find something inefficient they always innovate and they never give us half of the deal as shown with the most recent set where they gave gravity and Meteo mode changes.
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:41 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:33 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Like ive already said, part of the gimmick is better than none of it. Trick is the best possible option for Diablo and I bet a lot of people can agree on that.

Here’s how a full Diablo remake could work. We have a system similar to the current mfb system. The wheel consists of two parts that work like Diablo in MFB (note the wheel is like nightmare where the disk and layer are merged, in this case the pc frame acts as the disk and can be separated from the core). The driver is literally a perfectly remade XD (which wouldn’t be all that hard to do). I don’t see why TT would reuse trick as when they find something inefficient they always innovate and they never give us half of the deal as shown with the most recent set where they gave gravity and Meteo mode changes.

Ok idk if it's just me but none of that made a lick of sense.
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:41 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Here’s how a full Diablo remake could work. We have a system similar to the current mfb system. The wheel consists of two parts that work like Diablo in MFB (note the wheel is like nightmare where the disk and layer are merged, in this case the pc frame acts as the disk and can be separated from the core). The driver is literally a perfectly remade XD (which wouldn’t be all that hard to do). I don’t see why TT would reuse trick as when they find something inefficient they always innovate and they never give us half of the deal as shown with the most recent set where they gave gravity and Meteo mode changes.

Ok idk if it's just me but none of that made a lick of sense.
Summary
Nemesis: You have you’re standard mfb burst energy ring/facebolt (introduced to us in the newest remake set).

Diablo: this is a layer merged with a disk. You are able to detach the disk component from the layer component and place the disk component on either the bottom or top of the layer component.

Driver: this is a perfect replica of XD

Evidence as to why they would make another driver for Diablo: The newest remake set had mode changes to Meteo and Gravity, and TT makes new parts whenever the basic function or shape is at risk.
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ok idk if it's just me but none of that made a lick of sense.
Summary
Nemesis: You have you’re standard mfb burst energy ring/facebolt (introduced to us in the newest remake set).

Diablo: this is a layer merged with a disk. You are able to detach the disk component from the layer component and place the disk component on either the bottom or top of the layer component.

Evidence as to why they would make another driver for Diablo: The newest remake set had mode changes to Meteo and Gravity, and TT makes new parts whenever the basic function or shape is at risk.

There is no way TT is doing that, i very highly doubt that.
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:55 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Summary

There is no way TT is doing that, i very highly doubt that.

And why not?
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:55 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: There is no way TT is doing that, i very highly doubt that.

And why not?

They wouldnt go that inovative (screw it, idk how to spell it) over a simple remake.
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: And why not?

They wouldnt go that inovative (screw it, idk how to spell it) over a simple remake.

That’s what we thought about this remake set and of sparking in general. You got to raise the standards high just a little bit (besides I’m confident TT will find an even more effective and easier way to make it).