Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

(Jul. 29, 2020  8:59 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  8:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Nah probably just a teaser for the September release
So is not like Diabolos?
No Diabolos came in the ichiban issue because it got diffrent release date from the other July release if it spriggan or Achilles it would be on the  September Issue i mean why would they put the main release Info on the filler/backup  issue i could only see they put a teaser for the September release just like the past years
(Jul. 29, 2020  9:02 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  8:59 AM)Dasmind Wrote: So is not like Diabolos?
No Diabolos came in the ichiban issue because it got diffrent release date from the other July release if it spriggan or Achilles it would be on the  September Issue i mean why would they put the main release Info on the filler/backup  issue i could only see they put a teaser for the September release just like the past years
And if anything were to be announced for September it would be Achilles. Spryzen would be October
i dont think there was anything in the corocoro ichiban
or else someone would have posted it by now
(Jul. 29, 2020  12:13 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: i dont think there was anything in the corocoro ichiban
or else someone would have posted it by now
Corocoro ichiban usually Have nothing only corocoro special has a new news or hint for the upcoming release now im hoping that august has the poster for upcoming release
Combining a ton of speculation for this

September B-172-Achilles

October B-173 Random Booster Vol.22 Balance-Spriggan

November B-174 All in One Set (New Stadium)-Anime gimmicky stadium with Hyperion and Helios evo's

November B-175 Booster Lucifer?-Probably Lucifer

December B-176 Random Booster Vol.23 Attack-Xcaliber

January B-177 Booster Defense-2nd villain
September
B-172 booster Achilles
October
B-173 RBV Spriggan

So predictable if this happens But no LR sparking launcher tt why

November

B-174 all in one set DLC for hyperion and helios thank god its not an EVO + stadium

B-175 booster Lucifer

Lucifer getting an upgrade is super predictable maybe it will have a burst prevention system

December
B-176 RBV • Xcalibur (shaped like flash plz)

So predictable if it is Xcalibur but im surprised there is no December Starter so most likely Xhaka or Daina will return to the anime Because burst never had a big month with a manga only bey

January
B-177 Booster• last boss or Wyvren/Phoenix/yenesis

Could be the three def legend bey or There could be a new villain

Overall Sparking reinvented the usual pettern which is good
Here's my final speculation regarding these recent leaks
i dont think kerbeus is possible as he is not even a legendary blader
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:17 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: i dont think kerbeus is possible as he is not even a legendary blader

Yeah, hes making a surprise appearance. They talk about it saying its an old rivals return, meaning we haven't seen him before in the anime or manga. The only defense type rival that's relevant and is most likely to make a return is Ken with Kerbeus.
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:23 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:17 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: i dont think kerbeus is possible as he is not even a legendary blader

Yeah, hes making a surprise appearance. They talk about it saying its an old rivals return, meaning we haven't seen him before in the anime or manga. The only defense type rival that's relevant and is most likely to make a return is Ken with Kerbeus.
I was leaning towards gywn or phi but at this moment anything is possible

I argue with that. Ken isn’t the only relevant. Phi was a boss when it came to rivalry in Turbo. Gwyn was extremely well received in Rise for a rookie. Boa was used in a phenomenal way (even owning the first left spinning defense type in Burst) in Evolution. Arman was the only one in Rise with a defense type who achieved Hyper-Flux. Despite being like the weakest blader in Rise, Blindt had some slightly good character development (even entering Dark-Flux) and was very good at getting a rise out of others. Ken is even a joke to Wakiya. So saying Ken is the only defense type blader that was relevant is like saying everyone else is weak

I argue with that. Ken isn’t the only relevant. Phi was a boss when it came to rivalry in Turbo. Gwyn was extremely well received in Rise for a rookie. Boa was used in a phenomenal way (even owning the first left spinning defense type in Burst) in Evolution. Arman was the only one in Rise with a defense type who achieved Hyper-Flux. Despite being like the weakest blader in Rise, Blindt had some slightly good character development (even entering Dark-Flux) and was very good at getting a rise out of others. Ken is even a joke to Wakiya. So saying Ken is the only defense type blader that was relevant is like saying everyone else is weak
(Jul. 30, 2020  8:22 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:23 PM)snoc Wrote: Yeah, hes making a surprise appearance. They talk about it saying its an old rivals return, meaning we haven't seen him before in the anime or manga. The only defense type rival that's relevant and is most likely to make a return is Ken with Kerbeus.

(Jul. 30, 2020  2:23 PM)snoc Wrote: Yeah, hes making a surprise appearance. They talk about it saying its an old rivals return, meaning we haven't seen him before in the anime or manga. The only defense type rival that's relevant and is most likely to make a return is Ken with Kerbeus.

Yeah I know, but they say old rival is returning. Phi and others are old rivals, but they've already returned, so that wouldn't make sense. Blindt was irrelevant, though Amane does also make sense, but he wouldn't have as much of an impact I think. Im sure they know a lot of people would be disappointed. And I'm not saying everyone else it weak, but the only one who has not appeared yet and is the most relevant would be Ken, maye Amane too.
My Speculation
B-172:New Achilles
B-173Confusedomething like Secondery Antoggist who lean later fuses with
B-174:Wyvron and Spriggen
B-175:Lucifer evo
B-176:Nemesis Or Kulukun or Spiral capicorne Remake
B-177:Bahumut
Theirs one thing we need to remember #Snoc phi, gwynn or wakiya inst a surprise returning For us manga readers but Not For anime only viewers For them it will be a big surprised specially For wakiya And phi. Now if its ken great but we need to remember not everyone reads the manga and knows whats happening their.
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:03 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Theirs one thing we need to remember #Snoc phi, gwynn or wakiya inst a surprise returning For us manga readers but Not For anime only viewers For them it will be a big surprised specially For wakiya And phi. Now if its ken great but we need to remember not everyone reads the manga and knows whats happening their.

Yes but when they say stuff like that they usually take manga readers into account as well.
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:17 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:03 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Theirs one thing we need to remember #Snoc phi, gwynn or wakiya inst a surprise returning For us manga readers but Not For anime only viewers For them it will be a big surprised specially For wakiya And phi. Now if its ken great but we need to remember not everyone reads the manga and knows whats happening their.

Yes but when they say stuff like that they usually take manga readers into account as well.

True but we cant discard that to surprised the anime only fan too but we'll know Who's that old rival we can only try to speculate (which we are lol)
Wishful speculation on October release till January

Tryna set my expectations lower with these/go for a more realistic approach
I kind of made predictions about Achilles and spriggan ready but I'll still include it.

September: Duel Achilles Dm' 2B; Duel ring has a secondary "union sword" type ring that can be placed on the main ring in a defense or attack configuration. 2B is basically convert double chassis

October: Ultimate Spriggan Xt+ 3B random booster; Ultimate is basically lord but without burst stoppers, 3B has rubber, not as much as 2A, that is more aggressive in right spin, and less aggressive in left spin. Other beys part of the random booster could be past spriggan recolors plus maybe galaxy pegasis and a random bey.

November: the stadium for the all in one set could be a normal stadium in the middle with two spinning circles, one on each side of the stadium. The beys in the set can be Hyperion and helios, but with upgraded rings and drivers.

The Lucifer upgrade booster could be similar to hyperion and helios with a new ring and driver. The ring is dual-spin now.

December: War Xcalibur Bl Sw'/Ir' 4A random booster; 4A focuses weight on one side like 1 and 1' and the war ring has a bit of metal and the main contact point is rubber, the xcalibur chip also has metal towards the tip of the sword. Other beys in the set are random sparking recolors plus meteo l drago.

January: Nuclear Kerbeus Wh Am 1D or Trench Forneus Pr Ym 1D. One of these would be the defense types I'd personally want to see, Nuclear is like hazard but has three springs on the ring, Am is atomic metal. Trench forneus on the other hand has a ring that's compatible with the paradox disc and has 12 blades, every other blade is made of pom.
(Jul. 28, 2020  9:38 PM)GT_fan Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  7:53 PM)GoldRaidFilms Wrote: I think I have an idea for a good way TT could wrap up Superking when it ends. Maybe it could end in a random booster with the prize bey being Amaterios, and it could return in the anime used by Ashtem who is making a final stand. He could be the one to turn Lane truly evil, and basically make him an unstoppable force sort of like red eye. It could come with an attack type driver that is completely overpowered, sort of like how gigaflat was released at the end of the metal saga generation. The other beys could be the rest of the legendary bladers who didn’t get beys yet, but still got beys in this random booster. They could have competitive parts as well, but only A tier compared to the S tier driver for Amaterios. I think this could be a good way to end Superking with a product that will sell really well, be a fan favorite, and include the beys that they couldn’t release during the allotted time for their series.

Just curious, what other parts would this Amaterios have besides a giga flat type driver?
I am not sure. Maybe a competitive double chassis?
I figured I'd put this here cus I haven't seen anything yet: when will our nee bey codes be scsnned? I'm gettin tired if waiting
I know that nobody asked, but here are my predictions for the new Spriggan and Achilles with explanations:
Expert Spriggan.U' 2B
Intrepid Achilles.Cn.Dm' 3B
I also wrote predictions for a new Hyperion, Helios, Uranus, and Lucifer, but the first three seem very unlikely based on the product leaks and Lucifer was meant to fit the theme of the other three, so it doesn't make much sense on its own.
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I know that nobody asked, but here are my predictions for the new Spriggan and Achilles with explanations:
Expert Spriggan.U' 2B
I also wrote predictions for a new Hyperion, Helios, Uranus, and Lucifer, but the first three seem very unlikely based on the product leaks and Lucifer was meant to fit the theme of the other three, so it doesn't make much sense on its own.
While I agree that convert will probably be reused since it’s hardly been released at all, I do think they will give it a new driver and not dimension dash since the disk or driver needs to be new even if it has a new single chassis as demonstrated by Ragnaruk and Satan. Also, as for what you said about Lucifer, “Lucifer” means Morningstar in a certain language while Lucifer has often been associated with light and he has been called a god of light/sun so it does kinda make sense.
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I know that nobody asked, but here are my predictions for the new Spriggan and Achilles with explanations:
Expert Spriggan.U' 2B
While I agree that convert will probably be reused since it’s hardly been released at all, I do think they will give it a new driver and not dimension dash since the disk or driver needs to be new even if it has a new single chassis as demonstrated by Ragnaruk and Satan. Also, as for what you said about Lucifer, “Lucifer” means Morningstar in a certain language while Lucifer has often been associated with light and he has been called a god of light/sun so it does kinda make sense.

I honestly do hope that there's a new Driver on either Spriggan or Achilles, but it's definitely getting kind of hard to predict what new Driver gimmick TT will come up with. Obviously, it would have to do with height changes, but taking that to another level isn't the easiest thing in the world unless they pull a SlingShock on us. Also, about Lucifer, it seems like TT might just give it a full evolution while Hyperion and Helios could be stuck with upgrades. Not only was I referring to their thematic similarities in my other post, I was also referring to the gimmicks I thought up for them, since they were all very similar.
Expert Spriggan.U' 2B
I think if achilles will be on the rbv it would have a New ring chip chassis or driver/disc since curse is like that