Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

I Can Predict that There won't be new faces like why not takara give Evil eye or a new bey for example Ares or Athena? Atilla or a mercury an owner, there are alot of gods, Things and More

P.S

Not to offend but Takara is Lazy as freak......
(Jul. 04, 2020  11:59 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: I Can Predict that There won't be new faces like why not takara give Evil eye or a new bey for example Ares or Athena? Atilla or a mercury an owner, there are alot of gods, Things and More

P.S

why is everyone so obsessed with new faces and new beys.  we've been getting new beys and new face from s1 though gt. and guess what most of those new faces didn't make an impact you  look at gt lodin,  fumiya,  joe and pot new faces .but at the end the show was about drum , delta,  gwynn and amane .  even if the out new faces their not going to do anything , even if the out new beys guess what it's going to have a reused gimmick the only that has a new gimmick is Lucy both Hyperion or Helios is nothing new., it's not as easy as it look to constantly create gimmick that's why theirs always a pause for certain toy/game in focused on another one.   some people keep wanting more and more when the they reality is their not much they can do anymore with burst it's not tt who's lazy they simple have reach the end . burst has been running since 2016 that's it nothing more can be done except ending burst let sometime pass and manage create something else
(Jul. 04, 2020  5:48 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  11:59 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: I Can Predict that There won't be new faces like why not takara give Evil eye or a new bey for example Ares or Athena? Atilla or a mercury an owner, there are alot of gods, Things and More

P.S

why is everyone so obsessed with new faces and new beys.  we've been getting new beys and new face from s1 though gt. and guess what most of those new faces didn't make an impact you  look at gt lodin,  fumiya,  joe and pot new faces .but at the end the show was about drum , delta,  gwynn and amane .  even if the out new faces their not going to do anything , even if the out new beys guess what it's going to have a reused gimmick the only that has a new gimmick is Lucy both Hyperion or Helios is nothing new., it's not as easy as it look to constantly create gimmick that's why theirs always a pause for certain toy/game in focused on another one.   some people keep wanting more and more when the they reality is their not much they can do anymore with burst it's not tt who's lazy they simple have reach the end . burst has been running since 2016 that's it nothing more can be done except ending burst let sometime pass and manage create something else
I completely agree with you. This is the first season to completely devote itself to fan service and give us a bunch of old faces as legends and people are still not satisfied. Instead, they now want new faces when before this season we got a whole bunch of new faces every season. Like, for real, stop complaining. As a matter of fact, Takara tomy doesn’t even decide the new faces but instead it’s Hiro Morita the creator of burst and writer of the manga (who is doing an absolutely fine job in my opinion).

Edit: Before anyone brings this up, I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but calling takara tomy lazy on no basis and giving non constructive criticism is just hard to sit through.
(Jul. 04, 2020  5:54 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  5:48 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: why is everyone so obsessed with new faces and new beys.  we've been getting new beys and new face from s1 though gt. and guess what most of those new faces didn't make an impact you  look at gt lodin,  fumiya,  joe and pot new faces .but at the end the show was about drum , delta,  gwynn and amane .  even if the out new faces their not going to do anything , even if the out new beys guess what it's going to have a reused gimmick the only that has a new gimmick is Lucy both Hyperion or Helios is nothing new., it's not as easy as it look to constantly create gimmick that's why theirs always a pause for certain toy/game in focused on another one.   some people keep wanting more and more when the they reality is their not much they can do anymore with burst it's not tt who's lazy they simple have reach the end . burst has been running since 2016 that's it nothing more can be done except ending burst let sometime pass and manage create something else
I completely agree with you. This is the first season to completely devote itself to fan service and give us a bunch of old faces as legends and people are still not satisfied. Instead, they now want new faces when before this season we got a whole bunch of new faces every season. Like, for real, stop complaining. As a matter of fact, Takara tomy doesn’t even decide the new faces but instead it’s Hiro Morita the creator of burst and writer of the manga (who is doing an absolutely fine job in my opinion).

Agreed! Whilst it would be nice to have more new faces, I think one of the main appeals (and perhaps selling points) are the fan-service of returning characters. And like God Dragruler said, if the reason people want new beys is for new gimmicks then they'll be pretty hard to come up with and will eventually reach their limitations with Burst, which has been running for like five years.

And I feel like some of the people who want new faces have this mentality that just having characters like Valt, Shu, Free and Lui alone should be enough returning characters and that fans of other characters do not matter as much. Whilst those four aforementioned characters are considered the biggest fan favourites, not everyone thinks that they're the only ones one are enough. Plus, we would like to see more familiar faces return.

Like, what if I was a fan of say, Zac or something and wanted him to come back? It's why I'm glad to see him back again, since we haven't seen him in years and we haven't got a Zeus evolution since... the God series.

I'm not against the idea of new faces in general, it's cool when we do. But I wanna see how characters who haven't been back in a while have been doing since then.
(Jul. 04, 2020  6:17 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  5:54 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I completely agree with you. This is the first season to completely devote itself to fan service and give us a bunch of old faces as legends and people are still not satisfied. Instead, they now want new faces when before this season we got a whole bunch of new faces every season. Like, for real, stop complaining. As a matter of fact, Takara tomy doesn’t even decide the new faces but instead it’s Hiro Morita the creator of burst and writer of the manga (who is doing an absolutely fine job in my opinion).

Agreed! Whilst it would be nice to have more new faces, I think one of the main appeals (and perhaps selling points) are the fan-service of returning characters. And like God Dragruler said, if the reason people want new beys is for new gimmicks then they'll be pretty hard to come up with and will eventually reach their limitations with Burst, which has been running for like five years.

And I feel like some of the people who want new faces have this mentality that just having characters like Valt, Shu, Free and Lui alone should be enough returning characters and that fans of other characters do not matter as much. Whilst those four aforementioned characters are considered the biggest fan favourites, not everyone thinks that they're the only ones one are enough. Plus, we would like to see more familiar faces return.

Like, what if I was a fan of say, Zac or something and wanted him to come back? It's why I'm glad to see him back again, since we haven't seen him in years and we haven't got a Zeus evolution since... the God series.

I'm not against the idea of new faces in general, it's cool when we do. But I wanna see how characters who haven't been back in a while have been doing since then.
Exactly, they are trying to find something for everyone this season. The thing is with previous seasons they have still released new versions of fan  favourites like Valkyrie, Spriggan, Ragnaruk Fafnir and Longinus while still maintaining new faces (and even giving some old beys new faces as well) and even with that balance somehow people were still not satisfied which is fair since some people don’t like new characters owning veteran beys so I assume that’s why they resorted to this and looky here we still got people complaining. I honestly really like what God Dragrular (sry don’t know how to tag this kind of username) said about them already having a huge burden of creating new systems because that’s completely true. It’s not easy to think of new systems and the transition from gt to sparking is a clear example. They have to be extra creative too otherwise they could blow it for this series- don’t believe me? Just take a look at metal fight 4D and Zero G. Zero G was hated so bad they literally had to cancel the last few releases.
For my two cents on this, I personally don't mind the mostly lack of new characters so far, after all this series is meant to focus on the returning bladers and all that.

Yeah it lacks the variety and new faces are always nice to see. However, my issue with the Burst anime as a whole is that they almost never ever acknowledge their past bladers that aren't the very major characters. This isn't like Bakuten Shoot Beyblade with G-Revolution, or Metal Fight Beyblade with Baku, 4D and Zero G where they actually show us most of the past season bladers actually existed. It may not have been all of them but it's still better than how Burst handles it.

I'm also just going to be talking about the anime, I cannot speak much for the Manga as I have barely read it.

For smaller role characters though... When's the last time we've seen Joe after his own season debut? Okay he's a recent example... but what about Norman? Do we see him again, even as a cameo after his season? Nope. Kyle? Nope. Hearts? Nope, and he had a big role. Ghasem? Nope. Blind? Nope. Boa? Nope. Pot? Nope... Hope. Joshua? Nope. Laban? Nope. Ruwei? Nope. Houi? Nope. You get my point. Burst rarely ever has the characters shown, even in a cameo after their seasons, and no flashbacks or being imagined does not count. Yeah there's Kurtz, and the first season cast had a cameo in God, but that's it.

Compare this to MFB, even after Baku we were shown most of the world champion teams. We saw Wang Hu Xhong, Excaliburs, Wild Fang, most of Starbreaker, The Garcia's (for better or worse...), even Lovushka got a cameo! And the first season cast were shown in Baku, some even appearing in 4D. Yeah, not everyone returned, but it was still a good amount of non major characters who returned.

And also the original BSB trilogy. Even after the first season, during G-Revolution, we were still shown White Tigers, BBP All Stars, The Majestics, even the Dark Bladers, Zeo and the Saint Shields got a cameo in the special ending. Again, not absolutely everyone returned, but it was still a lot.

Burst's new characters that don't serve a big role are flavour of the week at best, and they almost never make a cameo again, which makes the world of Burst feel so much smaller than it is, we need more, even small cameos at least.
(Jul. 04, 2020  6:39 PM)Jinbee Wrote: For my two cents on this, I personally don't mind the mostly lack of new characters so far, after all this series is meant to focus on the returning bladers and all that.

Yeah it lacks the variety and new faces are always nice to see. However, my issue with the Burst anime as a whole is that they almost never ever acknowledge their past bladers that aren't the very major characters. This isn't like Bakuten Shoot Beyblade with G-Revolution, or Metal Fight Beyblade with Baku, 4D and Zero G where they actually show us most of the past season bladers actually existed. It may not have been all of them but it's still better than how Burst handles it.

I'm also just going to be talking about the anime, I cannot speak much for the Manga as I have barely read it.

For smaller role characters though... When's the last time we've seen Joe after his own season debut? Okay he's a recent example... but what about Norman? Do we see him again, even as a cameo after his season? Nope. Kyle? Nope. Hearts? Nope, and he had a big role. Ghasem? Nope. Blind? Nope. Boa? Nope. Pot? Nope... Hope. Joshua? Nope. Laban? Nope. Ruwei? Nope. Houi? Nope. You get my point. Burst rarely ever has the characters shown, even in a cameo after their seasons, and no flashbacks or being imagined does not count. Yeah there's Kurtz, and the first season cast had a cameo in God, but that's it.

Compare this to MFB, even after Baku we were shown most of the world champion teams. We saw Wang Hu Xhong, Excaliburs, Wild Fang, most of Starbreaker, The Garcia's (for better or worse...), even Lovushka got a cameo! And the first season cast were shown in Baku, some even appearing in 4D. Yeah, not everyone returned, but it was still a good amount of non major characters who returned.

And also the original BSB trilogy. Even after the first season, during G-Revolution, we were still shown White Tigers, BBP All Stars, The Majestics, even the Dark Bladers, Zeo and the Saint Shields got a cameo in the special ending. Again, not absolutely everyone returned, but it was still a lot.

Burst's new characters that don't serve a big role are flavour of the week at best, and they almost never make a cameo again, which makes the world of Burst feel so much smaller than it is, we need more, even small cameos at least.
Now this is actually a good point. They do seem to ditch the existing major characters for main cast members and they could treat them better with cameos and such. There is one such character that especially applies to this that always lingers in my head- Jin Aizawa, a character I feel is undoubtedly a great example of how little some major characters matter to the writers. He battled Shu and lost and that was his only battle not to mention him only actively being involved in the plot of 2 episodes. I see your point in how they could treat major characters better.
I feel at the end of metal fury they did Ryuga dirty
In zero g manga he’s alive
(Jul. 04, 2020  9:22 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: In zero g manga he’s alive

i mean his not even confirm dead in the anime he simply disappear. anyone can use sakyo as an example he claimed that he got ronin dragoon from him

P.S

Yes, and they sucks. Revealing things late, and give Fumia, Lodin, blindt, kyle old bey which they did not deserve it. New bey and new comer make the series more interesting.
If you think TT is lazy, please look at Hasbro for goodness sake.
(Jul. 05, 2020  5:33 AM)Dasmind Wrote:

P.S

Yes, and they sucks. Revealing things late, and give Fumia, Lodin, blindt, kyle old bey which they did not deserve it. New bey and new comer make the series more interesting.

Lol only to you their still seeling And getting views if you guys dont like it nothing is keeping you guys from leaving burst it wont hurt them at all.
(Jul. 05, 2020  5:53 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  5:33 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Yes, and they sucks. Revealing things late, and give Fumia, Lodin, blindt, kyle old bey which they did not deserve it. New bey and new comer make the series more interesting.

Lol only to you their still seeling And getting views if you guys dont like it nothing is keeping you guys from leaving burst it wont hurt them at all.
Thats not a nice thing to say to them is it? They are entitled to their own opinions.. while i disagree with them on this topic and i feel that new characters should not be added. But again i see where they come from and they are entitled to their views
(Jul. 05, 2020  5:33 AM)Dasmind Wrote:

P.S

If they make new beys and new bladers with them then people will just complain about the opposite and asks for old bladers. Cho z and GT balanced this but people were still not satisfied. It’s kinda wrong to say they suck when they try so hard to satisfy varying needs.
Achilles will have double chassis with a balanced and unbalanced alignment and the driver will be dimension’, Superking Dragon will have a single chassis and come with charge’ and sting, and Superking Genesis will merge chip, core, and ring all with 3D hybrid’ (with Big Bang armor)
(Jul. 05, 2020  6:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Achilles will have double chassis with a balanced and unbalanced alignment and the driver will be dimension’, Superking Dragon will have a single chassis and come with charge’ and sting, and Superking Genesis will merge chip, core, and ring all with 3D hybrid’ (with Big Bang armor)
I personally think the new Achilles will have a single chassis so it can reuse the convert disk and then maybe it can have a new driver.
(Jul. 05, 2020  5:59 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  5:53 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lol only to you their still seeling And getting views if you guys dont like it nothing is keeping you guys from leaving burst it wont hurt them at all.
Thats not a nice thing to say to them is it? They are entitled to their own opinions.. while i disagree with them on this topic and i feel that new characters should not be added. But again i see where they come from and they are entitled to their views

I'm not being rude to them at all but I'm just telling them they don't have to stay plus it's not the first time his saying tt sucks their a difference to stated an opinion once or two time but to say it constantly any time it's possible is even not nicer . what about the people who's making the beys  yes the get payed but that Doesn't mean they don't put hours in doing it you can't say the suck just cause they don't keep doing new beys and new characters which their been doing ever since s1 to gt but now are not really doing it . it's been proven that when the anime make new character 2 our 6 or even 8 gets to be important the rest fade away alongside their beys gt proves it and that's not the fault of the reused beys it's just they were never going to be important
(Jul. 05, 2020  6:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  5:59 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Thats not a nice thing to say to them is it? They are entitled to their own opinions.. while i disagree with them on this topic and i feel that new characters should not be added. But again i see where they come from and they are entitled to their views

I'm not being rude to them at all but I'm just telling them they don't have to stay plus it's not the first time his saying tt sucks their a difference to stated an opinion once or two time but to say it constantly any time it's possible is even not nicer . what about the people who's making the beys just yes the get payed but that Doesn't mean they don't put hours in doing it . it's been proven that when the anime make new character 2 our 6 or even 8 gets to be important the rest fade away alongside their beys gt proves it and that's not the fault of the reused beys it's just they were never going to be important

Okay i get your point (and whole heartedly support it) but i just got a little riled up because i thought its not a nice thing to say to them that you dont need to stay.. it is a misunderstanding lol Grin
(Jul. 05, 2020  6:22 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  6:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'm not being rude to them at all but I'm just telling them they don't have to stay plus it's not the first time his saying tt sucks their a difference to stated an opinion once or two time but to say it constantly any time it's possible is even not nicer . what about the people who's making the beys just yes the get payed but that Doesn't mean they don't put hours in doing it . it's been proven that when the anime make new character 2 our 6 or even 8 gets to be important the rest fade away alongside their beys gt proves it and that's not the fault of the reused beys it's just they were never going to be important

Okay i get your point (and whole heartedly support it) but i just got a little riled up because i thought its not a nice thing to say to them that you dont need to stay.. it is a misunderstanding lol :D my apologies if it sound bad .
no problem I'm to blame for causing this misunderstanding, but yea I don't seek any ill message on anybody sometimes msg tend to give on wrong impression if not written correctly lol
(Jul. 05, 2020  5:37 AM)SoleSurvivor11 Wrote: If you think TT is lazy, please look at Hasbro for goodness sake.

Both Are the same....... Hasbro.... low quality and gimmick destroyers and for tt....... unoriginal designs and no creativity

(Jul. 04, 2020  5:48 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

P.S

For more Good characters and good story development (even if the cast is garbage as heck)
(Jul. 05, 2020  7:38 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  5:37 AM)SoleSurvivor11 Wrote: If you think TT is lazy, please look at Hasbro for goodness sake.

Both Are the same....... Hasbro.... low quality and gimmick destroyers and for tt....... unoriginal designs and no creativity

(Jul. 04, 2020  5:48 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: why is everyone so obsessed with new faces and new beys.  we've been getting new beys and new face from s1 though gt. and guess what most of those new faces didn't make an impact you  look at gt lodin,  fumiya,  joe and pot new faces .but at the end the show was about drum , delta,  gwynn and amane .  even if the out new faces their not going to do anything , even if the out new beys guess what it's going to have a reused gimmick the only that has a new gimmick is Lucy both Hyperion or Helios is nothing new., it's not as easy as it look to constantly create gimmick that's why theirs always a pause for certain toy/game in focused on another one.   some people keep wanting more and more when the they reality is their not much they can do anymore with burst it's not tt who's lazy they simple have reach the end . burst has been running since 2016 that's it nothing more can be done except ending burst let sometime pass and manage create something else

For more Good characters and good story development (even if the cast is garbage as heck)
It’s not as easy to think of new designs as you may believe. Why don’t you try coming up with a completely new form for beyblades like burst and then come up with multiple varying systems for that form of beyblade all while making them aesthetically pleasing and finding new gimmicks. Also, they seem pretty creative to me why, take the most recent release Variant Lucifer. A Pom defensive driver with a chassis that releases a barrier guarding the inner layer it’s never been done before. This sounds pretty creative to me and again, takers tomy does not decide the cast the manga writers do.
(Jul. 05, 2020  7:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  7:38 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Both Are the same....... Hasbro.... low quality and gimmick destroyers and for tt....... unoriginal designs and no creativity

It’s not as easy to think of new designs as you may believe. Why don’t you try coming up with a completely new form for beyblades like burst and then come up with multiple varying systems for that form of beyblade all while making them aesthetically pleasing and finding new gimmicks. Also, they seem pretty creative to me why, take the most recent release Variant Lucifer. A Pom defensive driver with a chassis that releases a barrier guarding the inner layer it’s never been done before. This sounds pretty creative to me and again, takers tomy does not decide the cast the manga writers do.

Im so sorry if mistaken
(Jul. 05, 2020  7:54 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  7:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s not as easy to think of new designs as you may believe. Why don’t you try coming up with a completely new form for beyblades like burst and then come up with multiple varying systems for that form of beyblade all while making them aesthetically pleasing and finding new gimmicks. Also, they seem pretty creative to me why, take the most recent release Variant Lucifer. A Pom defensive driver with a chassis that releases a barrier guarding the inner layer it’s never been done before. This sounds pretty creative to me and again, takers tomy does not decide the cast the manga writers do.

Im so sorry if mistaken
Don’t be I’m just being in a mood. At the end of the day you are entitled to your own opinion and neither of us is right. The thing about takara tomy not making the characters is true though.
I think to end the burst series off is to make a tribute to all of the focus characters from each season and maybe using the believe ed just for nostalgia and it would be great