Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Jul. 09, 2020  12:22 PM)marutti Wrote: I don't have any critical proof August release will be Dragon and Spriggan too but, when you think logically it's Dragon and Spriggan.
Today anime magazine released in Japan and they showed what is beyblade anime story in July.
And it says Drum will be back in EP 18 and in EP19 fight vs Hyuga.
It means Dragon will be back.
And Shogakukan twitter promoted Corocoro August issue with Shu pic in campaign.
If August release isn't Springgan, why do they promote Shu?
It's my conclusion.
The thing is, there is a booster/starter release in both August and September and booster/starters kinda have to appear in the sparking anime. Therefore I think that we either get both Dragon and Spriggan in August and September is the Achilles Release. or We get Dragon and an unknown legend in August and Spriggan early September with Achilles being released in October. Legend character arcs are around 2-4 episodes so it could be either.

Edit: now that I think about it Achilles appears before Spriggan in the opening and up until The release after Dragon we have had things follow that pattern so I actually switch my Achilles and Spriggan predictions since I believe Achilles appears first. The reason we see Shu so much with Lane and the cause for his continuous appearances is because he is Lane’s mentor just like how Rantaro and Valt are Hyuga and Hikaru’s mentors.
I'm looking for source but, it seems like Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Unicorno, Gravity Perseus, Meteo L Drago and Hell Kerbecs will be back.
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:10 PM)marutti Wrote: I'm looking for source but, it seems like Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Unicorno, Gravity Perseus, Meteo L Drago and Hell Kerbecs will be back.

Unicorno is my all time favorite bey, really hope this is true. I mean I did expect it, but its nice we have some extra stuff to re enforce what was previously speculation (well, it might still be if there's no credible source lol)
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:13 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:10 PM)marutti Wrote: I'm looking for source but, it seems like Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Unicorno, Gravity Perseus, Meteo L Drago and Hell Kerbecs will be back.

Unicorno is my all time favorite bey, really hope this is true. I mean I did expect it, but its nice we have some extra stuff to re enforce what was previously speculation (well, it might still be if there's no credible source lol)

July 15th they'll release Corocoro Aniki and it'll be clear.
There rumors going around saying spriggan is coming back and delta and diabolos
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: There rumors going around saying spriggan is coming back and delta and diabolos

Obviously diabolos is coming back. There’s already a confirmed random booster for diabolos.
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: There rumors going around saying spriggan is coming back and delta and diabolos

Diabolos is confirmed to come in the next random booster, and there's been a random booster. The only thing that's a rumor about Delta at this point is if he'll come back to the anime or not in a filler episode.

So they will announce it in the Corocoro?
(Jul. 09, 2020  11:12 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

So they will announce it in the Corocoro?

Corocoro Aniki specifically.
(Jul. 09, 2020  11:18 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  11:12 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: So they will announce it in the Corocoro?

Corocoro Aniki specifically.

So do we just know beys minus combos or are the beys as a whole all speculation?
(Jul. 10, 2020  12:53 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  11:18 PM)snoc Wrote: Corocoro Aniki specifically.

So do we just know beys minus combos or are the beys as a whole all speculation?

beys are speculation, we only know Dragon is returning, maybe in the triple booster maybe in the regular booster.
RUMOR: There may be a WBBA Store release in August.
If true, there will be a release every week following Variant Lucifer Mb 2D's release on July 15th.

Source: https://twitter.com/NAGAKEN6/status/1281...63073?s=20
(Jul. 10, 2020  4:34 AM)NAP Wrote: RUMOR: There may be a WBBA Store release in August.
If true, there will be a release every week following Variant Lucifer Mb 2D's release on July 15th.

Source: https://twitter.com/NAGAKEN6/status/1281...63073?s=20

I have a feeling that it will be purple and I assume that because of covid 19 the whf event is cancelled so it got turn into a wbba store release
B171 is apparently gonna be the triple set. It was listed as Triple Booster Dr3. Looks like we're getting an entire set dedicated to the upgraded forms of Ace, Grand and Rock Dragon rather than Imperial (Which sucks because Imperial was vastly superior to all three bases)
(Jul. 11, 2020  9:37 AM)freefafnir8 Wrote: B171 is apparently gonna be the triple set. It was listed as Triple Booster Dr3. Looks like we're getting an entire set dedicated to the upgraded forms of Ace, Grand and Rock Dragon rather than Imperial (Which sucks because Imperial was vastly superior to all three bases)

Only the fact we’re getting a set is confirmed. We don’t know about dragon.
Next bey is probably sparking dragon cause tt doesn’t like giving us spriggan
(Jul. 11, 2020  12:35 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Next bey is probably sparking dragon cause tt doesn’t like giving us spriggan

Also maybe a manga legendary blader bey in the triple pack
(Jul. 11, 2020  12:07 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  9:37 AM)freefafnir8 Wrote: B171 is apparently gonna be the triple set. It was listed as Triple Booster Dr3. Looks like we're getting an entire set dedicated to the upgraded forms of Ace, Grand and Rock Dragon rather than Imperial (Which sucks because Imperial was vastly superior to all three bases)

Only the fact we’re getting a set is confirmed. We don’t know about dragon.

It's the only thing being released in August (If there was a starter/ booster they would put it before the set) and Drum is coming back very soon so unless he ditched Dragon, it probably is Dragon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HKBBA/?ref=share
Here’s the source. Search for a post by Toby Tsang. (Sorry it’s the best I can do)
(Jul. 11, 2020  2:56 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  12:07 PM)snoc Wrote: Only the fact we’re getting a set is confirmed. We don’t know about dragon.

It's the only thing being released in August and Drum is coming back very soon so unless he ditched Dragon, it probably is Dragon.

Here’s the source. Search for a post by Toby Tsang. (Sorry it’s the best I can do)

yeah, but isn't there also usually a normal booster in august?

not saying its 100% not dragon, but it may also just be a normal booster
(Jul. 11, 2020  3:03 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  2:56 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: It's the only thing being released in August and Drum is coming back very soon so unless he ditched Dragon, it probably is Dragon.

I have already explained the normal booster thing. And it's listed as SuperKing triple booster Dr3 (Dr probably stands for Dragon)

I hope it's not the case tho, cuz i just wanted 1 Dragon base to be upgraded. (Imperial)
(Jul. 11, 2020  3:03 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  2:56 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: It's the only thing being released in August and Drum is coming back very soon so unless he ditched Dragon, it probably is Dragon.

snoc is right. There is definitely a booster/starter release in August (most likely booster since we are hardly getting starters in sparking). Whether it is coming in before or after the triple booster is unknown but we will probably know when we get the new corocoro on the 15th. Sometimes the second monthly release is leaked before the first, this is further evident from the fact that the information is from toy “r” us and not corocoro or takara tomy or any direct affiliates.
(Jul. 11, 2020  3:07 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  3:03 PM)snoc Wrote: yeah, but isn't there also usually a normal booster in august?

I have already explained the normal booster thing. And it's listed as SuperKing triple booster Dr3 (Dr probably stands for Dragon)

I hope it's not the case tho, cuz i just wanted 1 Dragon base to be upgraded. (Imperial)

True, its likely but in the end we just have to wait till release. Im of them would be the true stock combo and the others have random parts, but you can swap rings with the stock and oher random combos.
(Jul. 11, 2020  3:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  3:03 PM)snoc Wrote: yeah, but isn't there also usually a normal booster in august?

snoc is right. There is definitely a booster/starter release in August (most likely booster since we are hardly getting starters in sparking). Whether it is coming in before or after the triple booster is unknown but we will probably know when we get the new corocoro on the 15th. Sometimes the second monthly release is leaked before the first, this is further evident from the fact that it’s from toy “r” us and not corocoro or takara tomy or any affiliate.

Back in the Cho-Z series they accidentally leaked the Eclipse set around the same time Geist Fafnir was released. I wouldn't write them off just yet

(Jul. 11, 2020  3:10 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  3:07 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: I have already explained the normal booster thing. And it's listed as SuperKing triple booster Dr3 (Dr probably stands for Dragon)

True, its likely but in the end we just have to wait till release. Im of them would be the true stock combo and the others have random parts, but you can swap rings with the stock and oher random combos.

Yeah that's my fear. I'd hate for them to throw in 3 super rings for Dragon as an upgraded version of the Ace, Grand and Rock bases and have that be the whole booster.

Also if it was just 1 booster with 3 rings, I feel rather than calling it a Triple booster they'd list it as a Deluxe booster. (For the sake of the potential beys we could get I hope I'm wrong)
(Jul. 11, 2020  3:11 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  3:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote: snoc is right. There is definitely a booster/starter release in August (most likely booster since we are hardly getting starters in sparking). Whether it is coming in before or after the triple booster is unknown but we will probably know when we get the new corocoro on the 15th. Sometimes the second monthly release is leaked before the first, this is further evident from the fact that it’s from toy “r” us and not corocoro or takara tomy or any affiliate.

Back in the Cho-Z series they accidentally leaked the Eclipse set around the same time Geist Fafnir was released. I wouldn't write them off just yet

(Jul. 11, 2020  3:10 PM)snoc Wrote: True, its likely but in the end we just have to wait till release. Im of them would be the true stock combo and the others have random parts, but you can swap rings with the stock and oher random combos.

Yeah that's my fear. I'd hate for them to throw in 3 super rings for Dragon as an upgraded version of the Ace, Grand and Rock bases and have that be the whole booster.

Also if it was just 1 booster with 3 rings, I feel rather than calling it a Triple booster they'd list it as a Deluxe booster. (For the sake of the potential beys we could get I hope I'm wrong)

Has the next booster been listed at all? We know its product number, but if we get official listings or at least if its DX or not then that could give us more hint.