Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

[Image: image0.jpg]
This looks like both Ranjiro and Rantaro own a Glide Ragnaruk. Hopefully the beys are a bit different, like maybe one is more of a reddish colour while the other is orange
I think the bey release format will be like Chou-z's
Yeah i think too
This looks like both Ranjiro and Eantaro own a Glide Ragnaruk. Hopefully the beys are a bit different, like maybe one is more of a reddish colour while the other is orange
(Mar. 12, 2020  9:38 AM)AcressVN Wrote: 1. Will we be able to use older disc? Probably not

Glide Ragnaruk has a disk with visible name initials (Wh) so I assume its still possible, at least with some of them.
Hype for the manga more than anime tbh. The designs for everything looks good, just waiting to see how it’ll look in hiro morita’s style.
(Mar. 12, 2020  11:42 AM)Darkhelmz Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]

now we need the anime one fully in color
This season gave me this god series vibes like seriously look how the cover shows us a fully planned season unlike cho z or Gt, i hope this season is 22 mnts long like previous seasons
And i hope this season will be the most memorable one cuz it look like it going to be end of the burst era
(Mar. 12, 2020  12:01 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
This season gave me this god series vibes like seriously look how the cover shows us a fully planned season unlike cho z or Gt, i hope this season is 22 mnts long like previous seasons
And i hope this season will be the most memorable one cuz it look like it going to be end of the burst era
Yes I agree by the way the comic page makes me little bit confused, seems only three new characters only because they show all the legendary characters. But certainly will not.

(Mar. 12, 2020  12:20 PM)Darkhelmz Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]

The New Valkyrie looks awesome 
The new Satan looks good too
We have seen the new Ragnaruk before, but the chip looks better in this one
(Mar. 12, 2020  12:27 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Takaaki is the name of blue guy ?

Hikaru Asahi(Blue) and Hyuga Asahi (Red)

(Mar. 12, 2020  12:20 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: On the cover of the manga it's "4/3/16"... o_O

It means Anime'll start April 3rd 16:00
(Mar. 12, 2020  12:29 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  12:27 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Takaaki is the name of blue guy ?

Asahi Hikaru(Blue) and Hyuga Asahi (Red)

(Mar. 12, 2020  12:20 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: On the cover of the manga it's "4/3/16"... Chocked

Thanks Smile ! Any news of the anime or not ?
That Valkyrie looks AMAZING!!! It's like a combination of Cho-Z, Slash, and a bit of Winning.

Kinda disappointed that Satan, Ragnaruk, and Valkyrie use the same chip core. At least they're different colors.
(Mar. 12, 2020  12:32 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  12:29 PM)marutti Wrote: Asahi Hikaru(Blue) and Hyuga Asahi (Red)

Thanks Smile ! Any news of the anime or not ?

I don't have Corocoro yet
(Mar. 12, 2020  12:35 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  12:32 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Thanks Smile ! Any news of the anime or not ?

I don't have Corocoro yet

Okay. ^^
The new poster for the Beyblade Burst Sparking manga looks cool and does ignite a lot of hype, though I hope that these aren't the only characters we're getting. It's most likely that there will be other characters, but I'm a wee bit disappointed we haven't got any surprise returning veteran. I like the energy that it gives and I'm hoping we're in for a new fantastic season.

It may be our last, maybe not. But if it is our final Burst season (which seems likely IMO), I hope it'll be a grand final season. It doesn't have to be spectacular, but just good.

Also a very unpopular opinion of mine and you are free to disagree with me and slate my opinions but...

(WARNING: Yes, this rant will have the complaints that I've always whined here about so if you don't want to read it then I'd ignore it. Otherwise, you have been warned.)

OMG NICE!!!!!!!!!!! i bet the guy on the very top left is the antagonist
(Mar. 12, 2020  12:20 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: On the cover of the manga it's "4/3/16"... Chocked

It’s in reference to the anime and the distribution of the first episode of S1.

(Mar. 12, 2020  10:11 AM)Darkhelmz Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]
This looks like both Ranjiro and Rantaro own a Glide Ragnaruk. Hopefully the beys are a bit different, like maybe one is more of a reddish colour while the other is orange

It’s so cursed that the tip is just revolve on there LOL
The coloured image of Satan makes me love the bey even more, I am really excited to get it. I wonder if the rollers will still be wheels, or will it perhaps be rolling spheres, similar to the B-Daman Sonic=Dravise core rollers.
(Mar. 12, 2020  11:10 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  9:38 AM)AcressVN Wrote: 1. Will we be able to use older disc? Probably not

Glide Ragnaruk has a disk with visible name initials (Wh) so I assume its still possible, at least with some of them.

It says here on Beyblade.crv: "
  • Chassis (read shasi ; meaning: vehicle chassis): The lower layer of the Layer body with Lock teeth. 1A and 1B are integrated with Disk, no more Disk can be installed