[Takara Tomy]  BEST CUSTOMIZATION ON DRAGOON FANTOM

I got a dragoon fantom as my first beyblade burst. I need to find some parts to customize it becoz it was an epic beyblade. So I would like to ask which are d best combo for it? 

My idea is DG 0H UL, is this was a good idea?
[Image: s-l300.jpg]
Honestly, you won't get much with Dragoon Fantom. It's very prone to self-Bursts due to how light the Layer is

The best I can recommend is Dragoon Fantom 0Bump Xtreme. The classic Attack parts
(Apr. 28, 2018  2:46 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Honestly, you won't get much with Dragoon Fantom. It's very prone to self-Bursts due to how light the Layer is

The best I can recommend is Dragoon Fantom 0Bump Xtreme. The classic Attack parts

ya, i knew but juz try my best to customize it. with extreme driver it will move very fast rite? Thanks for ur suggestion bro
you might possibly have success with DG 0/8 bump bearing. could be a nice counter to right spin attackers.
(May. 05, 2018  11:13 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: you might possibly have success with DG 0/8 bump bearing. could be a nice counter to right spin attackers.

Soo, the same principle as aB.0B.Br?
(May. 06, 2018  9:28 PM)K1D Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  11:13 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: you might possibly have success with DG 0/8 bump bearing. could be a nice counter to right spin attackers.

Soo, the same principle as aB.0B.Br?

exactly. while it has somewhat decent teeth, its light weight should compensate.
after testing, 0h ul againts d defense and stamina type with dash shooting will got chance to kick out d opponent bey after ul driver activated. But if againts d attack type, it will burst easily due to its heavy disks.

if againts attack type, i suggested using 3h ul with dash shooting oso before if knock other attack beys directly it will burst easily too

(May. 06, 2018  9:45 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  9:28 PM)K1D Wrote: Soo, the same principle as aB.0B.Br?

exactly. while it has somewhat decent teeth, its light weight should compensate.

after i try, use heavy disks attack will burst easily when agains attack type but gud to against d defense or stamina type
unfortunately, i dont hav br driver to try it out