Takara Tomy Attack Stadiums! 25 $ WITH SHIPPING! GET NOW!

(Dec. 09, 2010  2:37 AM)dzow Wrote: You still there? How long does the shipping to Argentina? Sorry for my ignorance is that I'm new here and do not speak English (use google translator haha). Greetings.

I want to know this too!
Could you put one on hold for me? My dad is getting paid next week, so I could probably order then.
Ok. no problem!

i have only 3 stadium left now, and sadly cannot restock! this is your last chance before i sadly have to move on to other item selling!
Could you also put one on hold a for a person on this board?
I'm going to try to ask him to order one from you, then I'll pay him through a meet-up.

Thanks! (:
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:54 AM)beyblademon Wrote: Ok. no problem!

i have only 3 stadium left now, and sadly cannot restock! this is your last chance before i sadly have to move on to other item selling!

Why sell other items? I guarantee you the Attack Stadium will sell way better.
sorry but i not be able to restock on stadiums, my friend says no discount more.
You can only hold one for three days right? I wish you could hold for longer because I won't get money until christmas!
this is not profit making! i have other job. this is to convenience other beyblader people.

pockyx3 - ok i can do it
hi, my family is having credit card problems but we can make a payment on pay pal. ill send you a pm.
i have now bought the stadium. hope it comes soon in good condition. ill finally be able to properly test my top beyblade, ll-drago 100wd.
You got my payment, correct?
(Dec. 10, 2010  8:34 AM)pikabattler Wrote: i have now bought the stadium. hope it comes soon in good condition. ill finally be able to properly test my top beyblade, ll-drago 100wd.

Haha, good combo, get a Meteo. It pwns ^^ worth the 25 bucks. anyway, i will pay you sometime tonight or tomorrow. excellent price for a stadium
(Dec. 10, 2010  12:21 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: You got my payment, correct?

double post Uncertain
unless you sent a pm before me i beleive I got the last stadiu haha
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:54 AM)beyblademon Wrote: Ok. no problem!

Thanks man, I am really looking forward to getting this Grin
(Dec. 10, 2010  12:25 PM)littlechipz Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  8:34 AM)pikabattler Wrote: i have now bought the stadium. hope it comes soon in good condition. ill finally be able to properly test my top beyblade, ll-drago 100wd.

Haha, good combo, get a Meteo. It pwns ^^ worth the 25 bucks. anyway, i will pay you sometime tonight or tomorrow. excellent price for a stadium
(Dec. 10, 2010  12:21 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: You got my payment, correct?

double post Uncertain
unless you sent a pm before me i beleive I got the last stadiu haha

No he says he has 3 left Tongue_out
(Dec. 10, 2010  12:25 PM)littlechipz Wrote: [quote='pikabattler' pid='451323' dateline='1291966474']
i have now bought the stadium. hope it comes soon in good condition. ill finally be able to properly test my top beyblade, ll-drago 100wd.

you have already seen it in action chips, unneeded comment. i cant afford meteo, and they don't sell it here either. i was barely able to buy this stadium.
i will buy one for sure ok
are the prices in USD?
Carp. Idon't have that much money Uncertain hoping ebay will be my friend ^^
Ebay will not have stadiums cheaper than this.
cheapest on e-bay is $50 and they are not attack stadiums, but the square one is funny.
I just want to confirm something, I heard you found a new supplier for bb-10? So you can get more?