Takara Tomy Attack Stadiums! 25 $ WITH SHIPPING! GET NOW!

What do I include in the PM? I have never ordered through the WBO before Unhappy
(Dec. 05, 2010  8:51 AM)JJ Wrote: What do I include in the PM? I have never ordered through the WBO before Unhappy
ok use paypal and send him the money to his email...in the pm just say i sent u the money here is my address and here is my name
That should make all 5.
how do I now what their e-mail addres is? I hardly use paypal so I need help...
He will tell you the email to send the payment to.
if he doesnt then it is beyblademon@hotmail.com
pm sent, thanks for making it such a decent price!
What a good price! Can you please hold one of these for me? I can make payment really soon.
I'm pretty sure they're all gone now
I will get some more soon!

wow this is high demand!
(Dec. 06, 2010  1:26 AM)beyblademon Wrote: wow this is high demand!
You have definitely come to the right place to sell the Attack Type Beystadium, hah.
I feel more cheated by hasbro than usual. I bought that carpy piece of carp mobile stadium on black friday for more than this!
news for everyone who bought stadium!

i will be packing and sending everything out within this week! wow many stadiums to send, and so many addresses.

i hope that all stadium get to you safe!
Hey Kai maybe you should put him as official dealer..... since so many demands and he has what we need
(Dec. 06, 2010  3:05 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Hey Kai maybe you should put him as official dealer..... since so many demands and he has what we need
Could we wait until someone has confirmed receiving their Beystadium for sure, and undamaged ? For all I know right now, it could be a disappointment. We really need to wait before such decisions are made.

I am not accusing you beyblademon, but we just want to take our precautions before we would label you as an Authorized Beyblade Dealer and recommend you to everyone.
ok, if he is a authorized seller, this would help out alot of bladers
i personally i think i do not deserve to be authorized seller yet

i have only been here for a bit, and i dont sell enough variety of items like dimsum2u.
(Dec. 06, 2010  3:56 AM)beyblademon Wrote: i personally i think i do not deserve to be authorized seller yet

i have only been here for a bit, and i dont sell enough variety of items like dimsum2u.
Well, an Attack Type Beystadium is the core of a good Beyblade play, so I am quite sure it is worth a few Beyblades. It is definitely one of the most needed items in this hobby.
Hey I just wanted to ask if u have sent it yet, because I really need this fir christmas
have you still got stock? im close to getting enough money. ill send you a pm when i can.
(Dec. 08, 2010  6:14 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Hey I just wanted to ask if u have sent it yet, because I really need this fir christmas

(Dec. 06, 2010  2:17 AM)beyblademon Wrote: news for everyone who bought stadium!

i will be packing and sending everything out within this week! wow many stadiums to send, and so many addresses.

It is doubtful it will come during or before Christmas, as with the busy holiday shipping.
You still there? How long does the shipping to Argentina? Sorry for my ignorance is that I'm new here and do not speak English (use google translator haha). Greetings.