[Takara Tomy]  α’α test

received the sα.α’α.α.  Had a little bit of time and decided to test the disk and frame which I had high hopes for......

I add video of the first few battles but not all ten for each set. I didn’t record the whole thing because that gets long and harder to upload.  My production value is next to zero so there really is no reason hurt people’s eyes more.  There were some bad launches, but that is just my skill level. 

Also, aH was launched 1st for these.   

(LC)aH.10.Et vs. (LC)wV.α’α.Et  
(LC) aH.10.Et  7OS 3KO (100%) win
(LC) wV.α’α.Et  (0%) win
First few battles-https://youtu.be/flnfhUkJqwQ

(LC)aH.10.Et vs.(LC)wV.α’α.Xt+ (stamina)
(LC) aH.10.Et  9OS 1KO (100%) win
(LC) wV.α’α.Xt+  (0%) win
First few battles-https://youtu.be/oik7rEGMAKY

(LC)aH.10.Et vs. (LC)wV.α’α.Xt+ (attack)
(LC) aH.10.Et  7OS, 3KO (100%) win
(LC) wV.α’α.Xt+  (0%) win
First few battles-https://youtu.be/8mg_1XFH9rU

Well, my plan of getting an attacker low didn’t really work.....

Some info about sα.α’α.α
Weight of layer: 18.4g
               Disk:  16.7g
               Frame: 2.4g
               Driver: 6.8g
Thickness of disk α’: 4.78mm
                   Disk 7: 6.89mm
How much would you sell shining amaterios for?
Have you tried α' by itself or with other frames?
Same goes for α with other disks
(Oct. 20, 2018  2:21 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Have you tried α' by itself or with other frames?
Same goes for α with other disks

Not yet.  Just got the bey today.

(Oct. 20, 2018  2:04 AM)alee51104 Wrote: How much would you sell shining amaterios for?

I don’t plan to sell Beyblades.
Eh fair enough. How good is anchor though? Does the rubber do anything? Is it more aggressive than assault?
(Oct. 20, 2018  3:05 AM)alee51104 Wrote: Eh fair enough. How good is anchor though? Does the rubber do anything? Is it more aggressive than assault?

Haven’t had time and not home anymore to test today. Probably will test anchor next.   Not sure why they decided to make shinning weigh less than shadow....
The layer is lighter than shadow? I mean there is less plastic on it but the difference shouldn't be more than a gram or 2 right?
(Oct. 20, 2018  4:19 AM)alee51104 Wrote: The layer is lighter than shadow? I mean there is less plastic on it but the difference shouldn't be more than a gram or 2 right?

It’s about 1 gram less
How about the layer ( the gimmicks work or it is another fail )
(Oct. 20, 2018  4:42 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: How about the layer ( the gimmicks work or it is another fail )
Haven’t had time to test the layer either.  I don’t think it will be that great just playing with the gimmick in my hands.  The red wings coming out a little....hard to imagine it will do much
Aero prime holds frames up higher than the rest of the core disks. Maybe lift won't scrape as bad on aero'?
(Oct. 20, 2018  3:05 AM)alee51104 Wrote: Eh fair enough. How good is anchor though? Does the rubber do anything? Is it more aggressive than assault?
Anchor is very hard to control.  Behaves a little like Vl in my hands.  Also the stamina is not too good.

(Oct. 21, 2018  6:47 AM)MWF Wrote: Aero prime holds frames up higher than the rest of the core disks. Maybe lift won't scrape as bad on aero'?
That’s possible.  I have tried bump on it but not lift yet.  I didn’t see much improvement.  Still doesn’t solve the problem of aero’ giving up so much weight.  A frame is going add less than 2g vs any other frame.