Tag Team Writing Tourney Round 1! Team 4 Vs. Team 3!

Gooooooo!

Random Fact of the thread: Most of the people who entered are damn good writers Uncertain.

Vote!!
Entry 1: 3
Entry 2: 0
Ermm, I think you accidentally posted the wrong version of my entry Uncertain The newest version has a little more to it.
They're both pretty good, but only one can win. Entry 1 had no noticeable flaws, and a promising plot. Entry 2, on the other hand, has a plot almost as good as 1, and it doesn't have paragraphs, which doesn't go over too well with me. So, my vote goes to Entry 1!
More people should vote on this... Just sayin'
Our opponents entry is really good Tongue_out

Good entry, you guys.
Urgh. Lack of paragraphs in Entry Two. Sparta is right, both are great, but One gets it here. Neat, effective, and good all around. If I had a suggestion: Some of the sentences are redundant. Try to fix that.
You guys have to keep voting, or this won't end Unhappy
The Idea on entry 1 is great, and so is 2, but my vote would have to be.....Entry 1! Both were totally awesome, but the lack of paragraphs and way the entry flowed due to the format knocked my head little on Entry 2. But great job, Both Teams 3 and 4! You both crushed our entry......Unhappy Carp.

Shock
Hey, you guys should vote on this... Just sayin' Tongue_out

Need to get this round done.
Am I allowed to vote? If so, it would be my honor to cast my vote for entry 1. The characters the author described are so vivid and real; I can already tell the type of guy he is. Furthermore, the flow was great and they did not change topics too fast. They spent enough time carefully describing each scene before moving on.
You voted in previous tourneys, I don't see a problem with it. But if my opponent doesn't want to count your vote, then so be it.
No, I'm fine with it. I'm sure SDamonCronous is as well.
4-0, One leads. Eh, I say that the deadline is tonight, with this having lasted the week now.
I agree, since I might be going to the football game tonight I'll make it 7:00 eastern time (So it's 5:56 now).
Yeah, I'm fine with Sparta voting.
Damn my laziness with paragraphs...
Well, deadline way past so entry 1 will take this battle. Congratulations to team Noodoo and his partner for advancing in the winners bracket! Don't worry SDC and Áú®@, you're still in this.
Yay, we won Joyful_3 My partner is Mr. N by the way.

Good job though, SDC and Aura! I liked your entry.
Congrats to you to NoodooSoup and Mr N, your entry was great. I guess I shoudl have been less lazy with those paragraphs Unhappy