Tag Team Writing Tourney Round 1! Team 2 Vs. Team 8!

Yahooooooo!

Time to vote!
Entry 1: 3
Entry 2: 0
Am voting for 1. Just...awesome. And...isn't Entry 2 a bit shorter than a page? Or maybe it just looks like that because 1 is very long.
I have to agree with BP; Entry 2 seems a little vertically challenged. 1 just seems, better.
I'm voting for one, it gave me the same feeling I got when I watched Scott Pilgrim, just plain epic.
Dang it.... I new it was carppy. Should have changed the view point or something. Made 3rd P.O.V. Would have worked better. Oh well. Thanks for the help--and I can't vote. Darn it!!! I wish I could like screw the 2nd entry, cause I carpped it up-I said that already. Well thanks again guys, it will get better(I will die if it doesn't). UGH!
"Ya...hoo?" Anyway, good luck to Team 8!
Thanks Temporal. I hope you guys do well, as you are astounding writers, and I hope to see this all turn out for the better. You guys are awesome, and you will probably win. And great idea for the setting, and theme. I actually grew up for 5 years on a farm in Albuquerque, new Mexico, and I hated livestock. But I love the story. Smile and Unhappy
thanks caelum, means alot, also I have to pm sparta about something very important which is kind of annoying, temporal should know...
Wolf, your welcome, but Team 8, us........we really carpped it up....Dang it. Well, our team will figure out what to do next. And good luck to all of you!

Shock

And look out for my new story-it will be up later today!!!! September 27th 2011!!!!
Yeah, there were some MAJOR issues with our entry. But we'll save the whining for when this round is over. Until then, VOTE!
Hrm. This needs to get moving. Anyway, let's say voting closes tomorrow at midnight.
Like you'll be the ones whining....Thanks again, and glad somebody finally put a deadline for the voting...You!

In Chicago, it's about ten now. Two hours until voting closes!
Okay, deadline hits. I've got to say, there was a major issue. Nwolf had a part of this entry, and his wasn't even INCLUDED. I PMed both parts, but only one showed up. Also, the parts where Milla could read thoughts were supposed to be italicized. I understand that most of this was done on an iPad, so I don't fault Sparta, but it is something that can't happen again. Done with the being whiny. Sorry. Anyway, Team 2, Nwolf and I, move on, while Team 8 drops to the loser's bracket.
(Sep. 30, 2011  11:02 PM)Temporal Wrote: Okay, deadline hits. I've got to say, there was a major issue. Nwolf had a part of this entry, and his wasn't even INCLUDED. I PMed both parts, but only one showed up. Also, the parts where Milla could read thoughts were supposed to be italicized. I understand that most of this was done on an iPad, so I don't fault Sparta, but it is something that can't happen again. Done with the being whiny. Sorry. Anyway, Team 2, Nwolf and I, move on, while Team 8 drops to the loser's bracket.

The same with my entry Uncertain Mr. N's parts weren't included in the final entry, and his were really good.

Eh, Sparta used a iPad, which sucks at C&P, so no issue. Anyways, Team 2's on a train for the finals, baby!
Sorry about that, guys! People had already voted on it and if I changed anything it may have skewed the voting. Anyways, congrats Temporal and Nwolf!

Shock and DeX, have no fear! You can still advance on in the other bracket.
Alright....Dang it. Oh well. But thanks for updating the voting Sparta. We could still make a comeback--This is ShockCaelum by the way.
Just hope next time my hard work will be included... but woot! we move on!
Maybe we'll see you in the finals. But then you'll have to beat us twice to win the tournament. (Note: Yes, I'm calling it now. Team 2 WILL be in the finals. Sorry, guys. Didn't wanna have to say it, but yeah. Hah, my pathetic attempt at being cocky.) Anyway, the tournament is shaping up well!
Temporal. You have the 'write' to be cocky for once. You guys are awesome. If me and DeX could pull our act together maybe... just maybe, we might advance. But great job!

Ripple.....Ripple.....Ripple