Tag Team Writing Tourney Round 1! Team 1 Vs. Team 6!

Heeeeeeeeere we go! And because they were late by 3 days, I have no choice but to deduct points.

Entry 1: 0
Entry 2: 4

Vote now!
Hmm, tough choice. Entry 1 was pretty good, although the plot is kinda boring. Entry 2, on the other hand, was confusing at times. Did he kill the guards? If so, why? He's trying to escape jail for being wrongly accused of killing someone, yet he escapes with 2/3 murders on his belt. But, I do like the dramatic ending, and the confusion. It gives me, the reader, something to think about; which I like. So, for that, I vote Entry 2.
Oh wait, the points give away who's who. I'll take it away and deduct the points when the round ends or they reach 5.
Eh, I don't see how Entry two's plot would be continued as a chapter. The lack of a pretense based on the rules makes it hard to vote for it, but I still pick Entry 2. Entry One was just out of its league here.
C'mon, people! Vote and help decide the fate of the tournament.

Score update:
E1-0
E2-2
Quote:Hmm, tough choice. Entry 1 was pretty good, although the plot is kinda boring. Entry 2, on the other hand, was confusing at times. Did he kill the guards? If so, why? He's trying to escape jail for being wrongly accused of killing someone, yet he escapes with 2/3 murders on his belt. But, I do like the dramatic ending, and the confusion. It gives me, the reader, something to think about; which I like. So, for that, I vote Entry 2
This. For the same exact reasons, I vote Entry 2.
Seconding Noodoo's statement. Entry 1 was just a bit....idk...I found some errors in it too. Voting for 2 in this one.
Erm...redundancies. 2 P.M IN THE MORNING? Don't put AM/PM in the morning/afternoon/evening. It's redundant. Entry One was okay, but not undefeated quality. You have a second chance, so don't take this advice lightly. I know that I, for one, tend to not vote for stories with redundancies. (Yeah, I know I already voted. Just elaborating.)
Both enties were good, but like the other posts, I would have to say Entry 1 justs pops and dries up, like an orange in a food fight, hits the ground, that's it. But both were good......My vote goes to Entry 2!
So...we won?

Alright! We advance! I would like to give credit for writing it to DrigerMV, I just cleaned it up a bit.

So the final score is 5 to -3. Hey guys! It's double elimination so you're still in!
Congrats to the winning team! Now we need to deal with the other battles...