Tactical advantages (It's a long prompt)

(Jan. 30, 2019  5:47 AM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  9:46 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 1. Yes, I was refering to scaling, But not box scaling. I'm saying on personal scaling. Ex: I estimate that Yesdrion's stock combo has about 5.5 agility. I estimate that Drain fafnir had 9 stamina. etc.

2. Yep, which is why i never use slingshock beys...but that isnot the point. The point is that if you attack with the metal,it can have a heavy-weight attack.

3. Quest can be used in a number of good ways. 1. If you find a way to lauch onthe side or wall of the stadium with a light combo, you could possibly win 2. If you are in the center, you could use a countercloskwise spinning bey like Fafnir or Balkesh 3. If you ever launch low to the stadium wall, it has more agility chance etc.

4. No comment

where's 5-7?

8. I have threecounters for this 1. Bey points (If they're even counted at all) 2. Rank status 3. Reputation

Flugel could be used like Cycle, with the little claw things scraping at the center, forcing the bey to stand back up. Defense tips aren't my thing, seeing as they could mess up agility and attack. The point off attack is to 1. Attack the opponent so they could lose stamina and 2. Attack towards the burst. Defence can count, but it could also lower these stats. I make burstable and unburstable combos that can peirce through defence and turn stamina into defence... so yeah, attack and stamina are key unless there'sa bey that can use defence as an upper hand in an attack battle. As for stamina, stamina is very important in a survivor finish or stamina battle. Attack is crutial because it can be used in many ways... But that's just my opinion here Smile

1. you just don't wanna stop personalizing this game, do you. ok lets give you a shot. buy every part released so far, and give us their stats.
2. metal contact is scary because you can damage other people beys so please don't suggest our users especially new ones to do so(beyblades our expensive)
3. that all has been tried about quest. for once you would like to visit its testing thread. quest is one of the best drivers in terms of being the worst. but so far you seem to be wanting to use the bad drivers. go ahead.
4. this should be your response in everything. what you have said so far has been absolutely useless, this point and the previous one took the win for being the most useless.
5. if you honestly consider your opponents bey, then you wouldn't want to hit them with metal. you wouldn't want to spin beys in opposite direction to increase their attack get a little bit more consistent.
6. no you don't explanation above.
7. you forgot seven i think( in a rush??)
8. please don't preach, and please don't quote postcards. saying stuff like this sounds good when it comes from respecting people. you don't seem to respect our community since you made a new thread which contains mostly the same things as your old one, which was closed

oh man! this guy sure is triggering. please stop this and read a little about beyblade from our product threads and testing threads you might wanna go into the winning combinations thread too.
i read through the threads for five years before joining. even then i joined because i needed the community. you should really not just start pushing us with your ideas unless they are god tier. and your ideas, tactics, combos etc. having proven themselves, without any argument, are trash tier(no hate man, just a blunt truth)
even now though i have a fair idea about good parts and all that good stuff, i still don't post all too much in the parts, combinations, tactics etc. threads because there are people there who can do it better than me.

Well, dang, i think I have to fight yet another reply with a counter.............. again...

1. I'm personalizing the game, I admit, but it's just about having fun, you could win pretty much 6/10 of the times you battle... and stats really depend on what YOU think the performance is

2. Yep, damaging opponents beys is bad, I'll give you that. Bey collison using metal (such as Turbo beys and Surge Xcalius) is kinda the key to sucsess as it uses heavy-weight contact, which means that the heavyer the weight is on the designated area of attacks (ex: Xcalius' blade) the more damage applies.

3. Meh, quest is kind of bad in a number of ways and can be used in multible ways. Again, if you use a counterclockwise bey on quest and a clockwise bey is attacking (or vise versa) you may actually win. Also, have you seen beytubers like Leftburst use the driver? I use the bad drivers for a number of reasons, with the main ones being: Because they can be balanced out with good metals/tops, It can easily be used in an offencive or defencive way, I could make a reversable cosdom mod to them for un-offical battles and it can simply be used with its stock combo to enhance performance

4. Not for everything... Here's a quote that motovates me to even think about posting on this website "If anyone says something to you, either make your words clearer or use their own words agenst them" in which I refrain from using the second part on this website... maybe irl, but not here.

5-7. Well, if you have read my other counters, you'll understand it

8. Well, you preaced and queoted; why not me?

and you said "oh man! this guy sure is triggering. please stop this and read a little about beyblade from our product threads and testing threads you might wanna go into the winning combinations thread too.
i read through the threads for five years before joining. even then i joined because i needed the community. you should really not just start pushing us with your ideas unless they are god tier. and your ideas, tactics, combos etc. having proven themselves, without any argument, are trash tier(no hate man, just a blunt truth)
even now though i have a fair idea about good parts and all that good stuff, i still don't post all too much in the parts, combinations, tactics etc. threads because there are people there who can do it better than me". 
Yeah, I get that a lot. I just said some tactic that worked for me in countless ammounts of battles I was in. Honestly, if I could meet up with you other bladers, I would most defenently demonstrate these tactics and you'll see how I use them... This could possibly be one of if not the most vicous tonality anyone's ever used agenst me in any post, thread, etc. tbh. These tactics are really god for me because I go agenst bladers that defeat grown adults and even winners from the offical beyblade tornement and I won agenst them with these tactics. I'm just saying it as it is for me; If it's bed to you, ok; If it helps you, great; If you want me to stop, sorry; If you want me to keep making these threats, awesome, thanks; Point is that it worked for me a lot of times and if it didn't work for you, you either did them wrong or just don't know how to apply the tactics that I just listed in the post propperly. If you don't think that's how it is, then it's not my falt.. It's technically yours for doing this wrong.

At least I didn't say anything REALLY bad like "fusion is good" or "Blow is the best driver" XD
(Jan. 30, 2019  8:33 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: Well, dang, i think I have to fight yet another reply with a counter.............. again...

1. I'm personalizing the game, I admit, but it's just about having fun, you could win pretty much 6/10 of the times you battle... and stats really depend on what YOU think the performance is

2. Yep, damaging opponents beys is bad, I'll give you that. Bey collison using metal (such as Turbo beys and Surge Xcalius) is kinda the key to sucsess as it uses heavy-weight contact, which means that the heavyer the weight is on the designated area of attacks (ex: Xcalius' blade) the more damage applies.

3. Meh, quest is kind of bad in a number of ways and can be used in multible ways. Again, if you use a counterclockwise bey on quest and a clockwise bey is attacking (or vise versa) you may actually win. Also, have you seen beytubers like Leftburst use the driver? I use the bad drivers for a number of reasons, with the main ones being: Because they can be balanced out with good metals/tops, It can easily be used in an offencive or defencive way, I could make a reversable cosdom mod to them for un-offical battles and it can simply be used with its stock combo to enhance performance

4. Not for everything... Here's a quote that motovates me to even think about posting on this website "If anyone says something to you, either make your words clearer or use their own words agenst them" in which I refrain from using the second part on this website... maybe irl, but not here.

and you said "oh man! this guy sure is triggering. please stop this and read a little about beyblade from our product threads and testing threads you might wanna go into the winning combinations thread too.
even now though i have a fair idea about good parts and all that good stuff, i still don't post all too much in the parts, combinations, tactics etc. threads because there are people there who can do it better than me". 
Yeah, I get that a lot. I just said some tactic that worked for me in countless ammounts of battles I was in. Honestly, if I could meet up with you other bladers, I would most defenently demonstrate these tactics and you'll see how I use them... This could possibly be one of if not the most vicous tonality anyone's ever used agenst me in any post, thread, etc. tbh. These tactics are really god for me because I go agenst bladers that defeat grown adults and even winners from the offical beyblade tornement and I won agenst them with these tactics. I'm just saying it as it is for me; If it's bed to you, ok; If it helps you, great; If you want me to stop, sorry; If you want me to keep making these threats, awesome, thanks; Point is that it worked for me a lot of times and if it didn't work for you, you either did them wrong or just don't know how to apply the tactics that I just listed in the post propperly. If you don't think that's how it is, then it's not my falt.. It's technically yours for doing this wrong.

At least I didn't say anything REALLY bad like "fusion is good" or "Blow is the best driver" XD
1.6/10 ?? when do you win 6/10. btw you are open to battling me. ill beat you every time. that is 10/10. get your stuff together.
2. it is? what is your reasoning for this. the only thing that happens during metal contact is less stress on the plastic. apart from opponent damage. get your stuff together
3. i am telling you it has been tested for LAD(know what it is? feel free to ask, since you don't like reading) potential, it failed. you like numbers, use quest on opposite spin. it will win 10 times in 100 fights. that's me being generous. get your facts together.
4. it is good that you are motivated. i am not against you. i m just getting irritated by your arrogant (censored). and no, when your words are wrong, they won't get clearer. get your facts together
5-7. nope i don't. get your expectation fixed
8.preaching
Dictionary result for preaching

noun

1. the delivery of a sermon or religious address to an assembled group of people, typically in church.
    "large numbers of people would come to hear his preaching"
    • the giving of advice in a pompously self-righteous way.
      "your preaching won't make me change my mind"

2. i guess my example was not preaching. i am trying my best here to help you understand that what you are saying is of no use.
do tell us which tournament winner you defeated and let me tell you this, none of what you have said is worth anything unless you post testing results.   
that was the worst tone you have heard?? people are being too casual. 
my friend, if you keep this up, you have got worse in store for you. i don't need shallow threats to scare you, or be scared. i most probably won't meet you in my life. you are just a stranger who has nothing to offer, who is worth nothing to me.
get your brain together
*cough* Mods please close this thread *cough*
(Jan. 30, 2019  11:58 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: *cough* Mods please close this thread *cough*

You're too sick, get some rest... Perhaps it's something wrong with your brain hence why you cannot think, jk

(Jan. 30, 2019  9:35 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  8:33 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: Well, dang, i think I have to fight yet another reply with a counter.............. again...

1.6/10 ?? when do you win 6/10. btw you are open to battling me. ill beat you every time. that is 10/10. get your stuff together.
2. it is? what is your reasoning for this. the only thing that happens during metal contact is less stress on the plastic. apart from opponent damage. get your stuff together
3. i am telling you it has been tested for LAD(know what it is? feel free to ask, since you don't like reading) potential, it failed. you like numbers, use quest on opposite spin. it will win 10 times in 100 fights. that's me being generous. get your facts together.
4. it is good that you are motivated. i am not against you. i m just getting irritated by your arrogant (censored). and no, when your words are wrong, they won't get clearer. get your facts together
8.preaching

noun

1. the delivery of a sermon or religious address to an assembled group of people, typically in church.

2. i guess my example was not preaching. i am trying my best here to help you understand that what you are saying is of no use.
do tell us which tournament winner you defeated and let me tell you this, none of what you have said is worth anything unless you post testing results.   
my friend, if you keep this up, you have got worse in store for you. i don't need shallow threats to scare you, or be scared. i most probably won't meet you in my life. you are just a stranger who has nothing to offer, who is worth nothing to me.
get your brain together

1. I meant it as a ratio
2. No comment...
3.No comment... again... Idk if it's negative towards me or not, i only respond to the negative stuff ._.
4. For the third time in a row, No comment...................................................................
5-7. I said No comment on the MagicHorse "flame war" or "counter" or "Dialoge"... whatever the back and forth replies is called to you all.
8.Preaching (in slang) means to provide mass evidence and/or response to something... Sorry for the misunserstanding/misinformation

The name of the blader that competed was Jermane, he told me that he got out of the pre-limbs (battles before semi-finals) and was defeated later on in the torney.
The worst tone I've heard was most likeley each point being completly negative , which is this... by tone I mean how it was made; ex: Usage of words like "Garbage" are bad tonality and usage of words like "Good" is, well, good.
To be honest, I said "if" (let me rephrase that) "IF I could meet up with you other bladers" not "I WILL meet up with you bladers"
My brain is quite fine, thanks for your conserns... but in all seriousness, don't be a critic for god sake...
I love how I posted 7 threads... scratch that, 6 threads and 5 of them were massively attacked the Hell Salamander out of... Makes me think about where I went wrong with my posts.... the worst part is: There are only 4 of them, 2 of these pepole are the relentless ones on EACH of my posts... not just this one or just one of them...
I honestly belive that when I put my cursor on the reply button, that post would instantly be either well known in a good way or in infamy (well known in a bad way)
The more salty a thread gets, the less I focus on replying... if any of the comitee sees this, idk whose side you're on...
(Edit: I defined each term <---(word) that could be either misguided (assumed incorrectly) <---just like that)

(Jan. 31, 2019  3:32 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  11:58 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: *cough* Mods please close this thread *cough*

You're too sick, get some rest... Perhaps it's something wrong with your brain hence why you cannot think, jk

(Jan. 30, 2019  9:35 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: 1.6/10 ?? when do you win 6/10. btw you are open to battling me. ill beat you every time. that is 10/10. get your stuff together.
8.preaching

noun

get your brain together

1. I meant it as a ratio
2. No comment...
3.No comment... again... Idk if it's negative towards me or not, i only respond to the negative stuff ._.
4. For the third time in a row, No comment...................................................................
5-7. I said No comment on the MagicHorse "flame war" or "counter" or "Dialoge"... whatever the back and forth replies is called to you all.
8.Preaching (in slang) means to provide mass evidence and/or response to something... Sorry for the misunserstanding/misinformation

The name of the blader that competed was Jermane, he told me that he got out of the pre-limbs (battles before semi-finals) and was defeated later on in the torney.
The worst tone I've heard was most likeley each point being completly negative , which is this... by tone I mean how it was made; ex: Usage of words like "Garbage" are bad tonality and usage of words like "Good" is, well, good.
To be honest, I said "if" (let me rephrase that) "IF I could meet up with you other bladers" not "I WILL meet up with you bladers"
My brain is quite fine, thanks for your conserns... but in all seriousness, don't be a critic for god sake...
I love how I posted 7 threads... scratch that, 6 threads and 5 of them were massively attacked the Hell Salamander out of... Makes me think about where I went wrong with my posts.... the worst part is: There are only 4 of them, 2 of these pepole are the relentless ones on EACH of my posts... not just this one or just one of them...
I honestly belive that when I put my cursor on the reply button, that post would instantly be either well known in a good way or in infamy (well known in a bad way)
The more salty a thread gets, the less I focus on replying... if any of the comitee sees this, idk whose side you're on...
(Edit: I justified <---(To make more clear) each term <---(word) that could be either misguided <---(assumed incorrectly) so yeah._.)

Whoops, I made two of these... my bad
Man, can you explain why you are without comments. Please give us solid reasons for your ideas, we will consider them in that case.
Also dajetsnake was asking to close this thread probably because of my semi aggressive post, and was trying to be polite.you should apologise.
You can’t consider this Jermaine guy(I hope this is spelled right) to be too big of a pro if he didn’t guide you at all.
I realise that you must be antagonising me a lot. But in all honesty I am doing this so you would realise a slight flaw in your ideas. Not that they are wrong, it’s just that there are better strategies. I invoke you strongly to read the testing threads and product threads. You are asking where you went wrong with your threads and posts. It is only you being misinformed, and under informed about some facts.
I must also apologise for the aggressive tone that I have used. Right now me and dajetsnake only seem to be paying you attention, and we are doing that to help you(you may or may not like our methods).
To summarise, please read more, learn more, and don’t talk at all about spin directions that’s a lost cause, not because there’s no one fighting for it, but because you can’t be a Beyblade producing company
(Jan. 31, 2019  5:56 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: Man, can you explain why you are without comments. Please give us solid reasons for your ideas, we will consider them in that case.
Also dajetsnake was asking to close this thread probably because of my semi aggressive post, and was trying to be polite.you should apologise.
You can’t consider this Jermaine guy(I hope this is spelled right) to be too big of a pro if he didn’t guidance you at all.
I realise that you must be antagonising me a lot. But in all honesty I am doing this so you would realise a slight flaw in your ideas. Not that they are wrong, it’s just that there are better strategies. I invoke you strongly to read the testing threads and product threads. You are asking where you went wrong with your threads and posts. It is only you being misinformed, and under informed about some facts.
I must also apologise for the aggressive tone that I have used. Right now me and dajetsnake only seem to be paying you attention, and we are doing that to help you(you may or may not like our methods).
To summarise, please read more, learn more, and don’t talk at all about spin directions that’s a lost cause, not because there’s no one fighting for it, but because you can’t be a Beyblade producing company

Honestly, I reply to make my posts a whole lot clearer to anyone else that posts. I don't private message because: the off-chance of someone else catching onto the questions toward my posts is very high... Hense why I reply to almost each question reply on my threads. I have a sensitive set of emotions, hense why I reply with the same tonality of a reply to the reply. I do appoligise for the misunderstanging, I just read the part nderneath the line THEN read the top part, which made me assume it was to be like the other pepole that ask so many questions to lower my morale. Jermane is kind of a good blader; He doesn't care about it anymore, but he is REALLY good at it... again, he made it out of the pre-limbs of a tornement without using full power launches, yet he was defeated in I think the semi-finals or the battle before the semi-finals. Again, I apoligise for antagonising you, I just thought you were another person who'd ask me a lot of questions in a bad tonality to lower my morale... All in all, you seem like you're just worried about my tactics because they might seem bad at first. I honestly have that set of tactics to think basic about beyblade. I'm just glad that this didn't turn into an all out true flame war like my other posts XD. I'm also glad that this ended with us apoligising to eachother. I re-visited my spin directions thread and saw that it got taken down, so I'm not doing that again; Perhaps I'll read more or not before I post, I might not idk. 
(Edit: And sorry to you too, dajetsnake, for the misunderstanding)  :unsmith:
Thanks  :unsmith:
thats more bey-spirited of us all. again i invoke you to do read some more threads that's all.
Hehe, I'm glad that this thread is not closed XD
This has just come to my attention, and unfortunately, I'll have to close this thread for the same reason as previous one. The advice isn't really useful for the most part and certainly doesn't need a thread. There are already existing threads that are more useful like "Build Me A Combo #2" or any testing threads for that matter.

Advice 1 is a no brainer, it's how most people beat attack types anyway.

Advice 2, unless the Slingshock driver in question are useful, these drivers aren't reliable against opposite stamina combos with Bearing or Atomic. Otherwise it's the usual Rock Paper Scissors strategy that people are already aware of.

Advice 3 is really unreliable and doesn't seem to be practical. The anime shouldn't be used as a source for real life strategies as it's mostly fiction. It was also clear that Ben used his Hold driver to spin around like crazy, which in itself is a bad strategy IRL.

Advice 4 while this holds true for extremely aggressive drivers that might self K.O, it also needs an aggressive enough launch to burst an opponent. But a slower launch also works for opposite spin stamina combos.

Advice 5 is fine, since blading should be fun, and believing in yourself is a fine message. However, this shouldn't be applied to just any combo you make, for example, if you have an Edge or Quest driver on your beyblade, don't put blind faith that it'll win just because you believed hard enough.

Advice 6 makes sense as long as you are aware of what your opponents combo and strategy is like.

Advice 7 isn't really useful, it's hardly advice and more of a "What if" question and constructing theories out of the layers potential contact in opposite spin. Even if it worked it wouldn't be tournament legal, and as mentioned in your previous thread, it would probably break your layers easier.

Advice 8 isn't really advice either, it's something everybody already knows, but also blading shouldn't just be about winning, it should be about having fun and enjoying the hobby.

I think if you want to really get good at beyblade in the competitive scene, I would advise looking up information about the parts and launchers on the Wiki, look up some testing threads and discussions about them on this site. It's also important to do some actual testing to see what works for you, using the official B-09 Takara Tomy Stadium if possible, do a lot of rounds against current top tier combos (but not against stock combos which are most of the time, trash). But also make sure to have fun and enjoy the hobby, competitive or not.