Tactical advantages (It's a long prompt)

(completly erased this post and moved it to the general posts... sorry for the misunderstanding)
This doesn't seem like a good candidate for a wiki article. This seems like an accumulation of suggestions.

You also might want to spellcheck it next time. There is a high probability that your web browser is underlining words that are spelled wrong using a jagged red line. You may want to revisit those.
(Jan. 21, 2019  6:52 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: This doesn't seem like a good candidate for a wiki article. This seems like an accumulation of suggestions.

You also might want to spellcheck it next time. There is a high probability that your web browser is underlining words that are spelled wrong using a jagged red line. You may want to revisit those.
Yes, this is not wiki article and forum is wrong.

Moderators, please move this to Beyblade General forum.

(Jan. 21, 2019  9:49 PM)GrantGogi Wrote: Thanks for the info
I suggest to use Grammarly.
(Jan. 24, 2019  3:01 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  6:52 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: This doesn't seem like a good candidate for a wiki article. This seems like an accumulation of suggestions.

Yes, this is not wiki article and forum is wrong.

Moderators, please move this to Beyblade General forum.

(Jan. 21, 2019  9:49 PM)GrantGogi Wrote: Thanks for the info
I suggest to use Grammarly.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, i'll move it >_< Edit: Well, looks like it's stuck here... i'm too used to youtube comments new edit: Done, i erased the post... now itis moved to the general post