TT multi-coloured star stickers - what are they for?

What are these little different coloured stars for, that you get with the stickers for a TT beyblade?  They look like the starts on the underside of forge discs.  Where are you supposed to put them?
They're for marking your parts. You normally put them on the stars that your disks have
(Jun. 29, 2018  8:40 AM)TCBlading Wrote: Why are they multi-coloured?

To differentiate. If u and ur oponent use the same disk, itd be kinda hard to tell them apart. Thats when the stickers come in. U can put a certain combination of the stickers and remember the combination. Thats how u differentiate between the disks.
(Jun. 29, 2018  5:14 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2018  8:40 AM)TCBlading Wrote: Why are they multi-coloured?

To differentiate. If u and ur oponent use the same disk, itd be kinda hard to tell them apart. Thats when the stickers come in. U can put a certain combination of the stickers and remember the combination. Thats how u differentiate between the disks.

That seems to make sense eg if some ppl might forget which disc is theirs perhaps if both beys burst
you can use them for whatever you want
but most folks i know use them to balance the layer

this doesn’t do a whole lot
but in a mirror match a balanced layer will win every time

balance is less of a thing with cho z, of course
especially if you don’t have level chips
(Jun. 29, 2018  8:14 AM)TCBlading Wrote: What are these little different coloured stars for, that you get with the stickers for a TT beyblade?  They look like the starts on the underside of forge discs.  Where are you supposed to put them?

I assume it's mainly used in tournaments to differentiate between your and your opponents parts (if both are using the same pieces) due to bursts mixing the pieces. They would go wherever you want on each of your parts. They can also be used as decorative stickers if you wish. Smile
But beys don't burst anymore...
(Nov. 02, 2019  7:31 PM)Armor Wrote: But beys don't burst anymore...

Haha lmao
(Nov. 02, 2019  8:05 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2019  7:31 PM)Armor Wrote: But beys don't burst anymore...

Haha lmao

I'd honestly prefer not to put stickers on. The star ones, not the decorative ones.