TOYS R US JP now listing Metal Fight Beyblade!

Placed my order. Thanks Brad for helping me.

I got blades for myself and for my students. I have a Beyblade class in Vegas.
For myself-
Pegasus DX set and Booster
Leo Starter and Booster
Chiron Starter and Booster
Bull Starter and Booster

For Students (their names)
Pegasus Starter and Bull Starter for my best friend Cody
Leo Starter for Bamphy
Leo Booster for Keala
Bull Starter for Junior
Chiron Starter for Michael
Pegasus Starter for Lee
Pegasus Booster as a prize for a tournament between students
Stadium for them as some of them live in the same house

I will give them all beypointers and shooters if their sets don't come with them. I will paint and sticker Cody's blades into a custom named Cataclysm. The others may be customized, too.
You have a beyblade class O.o? And in VEGAS to boot? Wow you have an intersting life.
(Aug. 13, 2008  1:51 PM)Xeno Wrote: You have a beyblade class O.o? And in VEGAS to boot? Wow you have an intersting life.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

Anyways, my MFB arrived at the MOJ warehouse yesterday. I am going to have them shipped along with my other stuff soon!
(Aug. 13, 2008  1:51 PM)Xeno Wrote: You have a beyblade class O.o? And in VEGAS to boot? Wow you have an intersting life.

I decided that I wanted to teach advanced play to people in Vegas because my friends (even though they are high school senior to college age) continued to express interest in the game. Now that I'm feeling more willing to play it again, I will teach them and anyone else who wishes to learn in a biweekly class. I'll have videos, too.
(Aug. 14, 2008  1:26 AM)Anubis Wrote:

I decided that I wanted to teach advanced play to people in Vegas because my friends (even though they are high school senior to college age) continued to express interest in the game. Now that I'm feeling more willing to play it again, I will teach them and anyone else who wishes to learn in a biweekly class. I'll have videos, too.

Cool, I'll look foward to seeing them.
http://www.toysrus.co.jp/product/product...l_id=toy11

I am not too familiar with a Japanese version of Toys 'R' Us, but I think you can pre-order the new releases now ...
(Sep. 17, 2008  12:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: https://www.toysrus.co.jp/product/product_list.aspx

I am not too familiar with a Japanese version of Toys 'R' Us, but I think you can pre-order the new releases now ...

That link doesn't work, but this one does:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/toysrus/c/0000002953/

Either way, they're listed as sold out.
fadsf. I've been waiting for them to get it. Was it just up today?

edit: nm, i get it
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:18 AM)G Wrote: fadsf. I've been waiting for them to get it. Was it just up today?

edit: nm, i get it

I imagine they're just saying that until they launch on the 18th, but I think that's what you get. Wink
Yeah, I was wondering how they'd sell out before the release date :p
I'll be picking that with the other stuff out that on that date too.
They've got everything except RBV1 in stock now.
Hmm... Thats great that Toy's R Us' are restocking Blades for Us and the World =3

Only a matter of time before we develop wepons from the awsomeness of it all!!!

P.S. ^ please don't take this as insulting. It was suposed to be a joke =D
Going to wait a few days to see if they get RBV1 in stock. I wonder if it sold out or they're just not available to order yet.
I don't wanna wait D:
After my TRU order I'm gonna have my package sent to me after like 2 months. I'll probably end up getting more stuff before they get in.
TRU now has Random Booster Volume 1 in stock, although I imagine the excitement for it has dissipated significantly.
Thanks for the notice! I still ordered 10 despite how less exciting it is.
(Sep. 20, 2008  12:27 AM)G Wrote: Thanks for the notice! I still ordered 10 despite how less exciting it is.

wow Speechless care to say why?
To make sure I get one. I should have reduced it to like... 6 or 8, but I figured I could sell the extras to people.
(Sep. 20, 2008  12:39 AM)G Wrote: To make sure I get one. I should have reduced it to like... 6 or 8, but I figured I could sell the extras to people.
Me
Yeah, if I get stuff I don't really have a use for, then I'd be willing to sell you Smile
It wouldn't be so bad if the boosters weren't the same price as non-random boosters ...
wow looks like I'm only getting 1 Uncertain
YJA time... unless i can find it in other Rakuten shops
It's Toys R Us; I'm sure it'll restock shortly.
But I think Azuma placed my order already so I don't want the commission fee. I'll calculate the price of how much it'd cost compared to other places or if any if I can find some lot on YJA.
Libra DF125BS
Bey Stadium Stamina Type
string shooter thingie
Bey Pointer
Bey Battle Try Set

Are now all available for pre-order.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/toysrus/c/0000002953/

Also, it seems Random Booster Volume 1 is sold out ...