TOP 10 Best starter beyblades (metal fusion)

(Nov. 15, 2020  1:10 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: my information is correct

Please explain how Storm Pegasus is at the top of your list, why Diablo Nemesis and Death Quetzalcoatl aren’t there or why nothing from the meta is from there (with few exceptions)
they are not in a order so you need to find out what I'm doing before you think your right

from strongest to weakest
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:15 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: they are not in a order so you need to find out what I'm doing before you think your right

Your guide is completely wrong though. The only thing right in there is Phantom Orion
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:15 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: they are not in a order so you need to find out what I'm doing before you think your right

Strongest mfb is either diablo nemesis, twisted tempo, or hell kerbecs.
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Your guide is completely wrong though. The only thing right in there is Phantom Orion

And even phantom orion can get koed easily
YOUR WRONG AND i AGREE WITH YOU CHANTER it is diablo nemesis
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:19 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: YOUR WRONG AND i AGREE WITH YOU CHANTER it is diablo nemesis

Diablo nemesis is really good but it depends what bey you are facing obviously.
I know that already

if up against a defense or stamina type than its diablo nemesis
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:20 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I know that already

Well there all counters to all stock combos like a smash counters phantom. Same for diablo.
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:18 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Strongest mfb is either diablo nemesis, twisted tempo, or hell kerbecs.

(Nov. 15, 2020  1:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Your guide is completely wrong though. The only thing right in there is Phantom Orion

And even phantom orion can get koed easily

Phantom was easy to ko due to BD (low friction). Diablo, Twisted, and Hell, although very strong and still relevant is slightly outperformed by synchrome.
diablo and hell are pretty decent in a battle
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:22 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: diablo and hell are pretty decent in a battle

Outperformed
phantom orion is trash koed easily
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:31 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: phantom orion is trash koed easily

If it gets the right hits it’s able to pull off a spin finish. Also the wheel and ring are amazing for stamina.
yeah but that does not matter if he is going up against a attack beyblade
(Nov. 15, 2020  10:24 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah but that does not matter if he is going up against a attack beyblade

Phantom Orion is top tier for a reason. CitrusNinja3 I think you should close this as we already have a thread for this, making it redundant.
citrusninja don't close this and Jupitier just leave if you don't like it. you are the only one here is going against my thread
Yeah, I'm definitely closing this for several reasons. There's already a Purchase Consultation thread pinned in the Bey Marketplace sub-forum, this thread is causing disagreements, and a lot of the suggestions in the original post aren't great for MFB Standard. Also, I'm not sure if you understand the point of a Stamina Type, GodzillaFan101. They're supposed to spin for very long at the cost of losing to Attack Types. With Synchroming in the MFB Standard meta, people seem to prefer Defense or Stamina Types, which is why Phantom Orion is considered top-tier. Every Bey has bad matchups, and Attack Type matchups just happen to be Phantom Orion's worst ones.