TOMY takara MFB

i've been thinking that if i was a producer from tomy takara i would bring back dragon, draciel, dranzer and driger back to the series. what do you guys think? should these beyblades be back to the new series?
(Jan. 23, 2009  1:27 AM)Despite Wrote: i've been thinking that if i was a producer from tomy takara i would bring back dragon, draciel, dranzer and driger back to the series. what do you guys think? should these beyblades be back to the new series?

No.
(Jan. 23, 2009  1:38 AM)Mankster Wrote: No.
hmm...at first when mfb came out i was actually quite disappointed they didnt....but all the new releases have gotten me excited for mfb's...

so in my opinion..
No, i dont think they should. Pegasis, Leone, Bull, and Sagitarrio are the star of the new generation now..how would they add dragoon, dranzer, draciel, and driger if they cant have them as the star? and its not like theyll have them as the "bad guys"...

it's a new generation, so... new beyblades
Sure, but don't use their names.

Seiryuu, Suzaku, Byakko and Genbu.

Pretty sure almost all the old beasts will come into MFB at some point.
The fact that he has a girlfriend makes that post totally false.
(Jan. 23, 2009  1:58 AM)Blitz Wrote: The fact that he has a girlfriend makes that post totally false.

i was just gonna say the same thing.. >.>
(Jan. 23, 2009  2:18 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2009  1:58 AM)Blitz Wrote: The fact that he has a girlfriend makes that post totally false.

i was just gonna say the same thing.. >.>

That and that he met her through beyblading. >.>
I'd like to see maybe sometime down the track an "Old School" booster, where you'd get Old blades remade into MFB Form, doubt it will happen though.
We pretty much did; they just have different names.
(Jan. 23, 2009  1:27 AM)Despite Wrote: i've been thinking that if i was a producer from tomy takara i would bring back dragon, draciel, dranzer and driger back to the series. what do you guys think? should these beyblades be back to the new series?

get out

Get over the fact that they won't be appearing. Jeez, it isn't that hard.
Those guys were awesome but Let's Face it- They're not coming back.
Take a look at Ginga in the anime to be released. He has a similar dress sense to Kai, mainly the scarf he wears.
(Jan. 23, 2009  11:29 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:

get out

Get over the fact that they won't be appearing. Jeez, it isn't that hard.

maybe having an episode called ''The 4 Legendary Bit Beasts'' wont hurt the new series.
yes it would seen as its in an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE
also
(Jan. 23, 2009  1:39 AM)Blitz Wrote:
The old characters was cool and all and so was the blades but I am sorry to say this but these new characters and new blades are way cooler then the old stuff
They're gone! Get over it!

I don't think we need these characters back in the series...besides, the new characters and blades are much more cooler than the original ones...
just fyi i already like the new series more, the characters are all infinitely more likable
(Jan. 23, 2009  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: just fyi i already like the new series more, the characters are all infinitely more likable

Until the eventual dub comes
(Jan. 23, 2009  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: just fyi i already like the new series more, the characters are all infinitely more likable

Are you shitting me? Yea Takao and Kai weren't very likable at first, but Max and Rei were instantly likable imo
I like the new stuff better than the old ones, but I think it would be cool to see an MFB revival set or something along those lines.
(Jan. 23, 2009  8:41 PM)Anubis Wrote: I like the new stuff better than the old ones, but I think it would be cool to see an MFB revival set or something along those lines.

if u mean a set where it take the old blades and make it mfb then that will be cool I guess but that never going to happen
(Jan. 23, 2009  8:41 PM)Anubis Wrote: I like the new stuff better than the old ones, but I think it would be cool to see an MFB revival set or something along those lines.

I think an MFB Revival Set would be awesome.

What I'm thinking currently is this:

Dragoon (Eight Spiker) 90MWRF (Bottom: Metal Weight Rubber Flat)

Draciel (Doesn't Matter, they all suck) MWD125D (Track: Metal Weight Defense, a gimick like Draciel MBD, S, and F. Ball Bearings that move inward when the RPM is low)

Driger (Tiger Defense) D125FS or D125SF

Dranzer (Triangle Wing) C145MS (Bottom: Metal Sharp)

Set would be the same price as the BeyTry Set, comes with the Balance Stadium, Two Shooters, Two Winders, Two Beypointers, and a note about the past beyblades for those new to the series