TIBNI: The International Beyblade News Iron! (NOVEMBER ISSUE IS OUT!)

Poll: Do you grant me the permission to roast you on TIBI

Yes, I give you the full consent to do so
89.29%
No, I don't give you any consent to do so
10.71%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
Very funny! I would stress though that these posts shouldn't be taken as real news. Please check the recap thread for that: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-General-Recap-Thread
Well at least it wasn't a "cough*cough*" comment. Looking forward to seeing episode 2, and give us more fire!
Hey guys, I can be roasted any time.

I love when new ideas come up in this community. I'm hype.
(Oct. 31, 2015  7:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Very funny! I would stress though that these posts shouldn't be taken as real news. Please check the recap thread for that: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-General-Recap-Thread

Correct, this is really an ironing of news, or as stated as being satirical commentary of the big news.
I love this! It's seriously a really cool idea. The satire is gold, really looking forward to the next installment.
Guys, you have no idea how much this means to me that you love this. For almost since I joined, I felt useless, and my mom constantly said that this community brought negativity to me. Now, I can say that I have something to look up for. I really look forward to writing next month's TIBNI! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Hey, keep up the good work man! I think you're winning the crowd.
(Oct. 31, 2015  9:58 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Hey, keep up the good work man! I think you're winning the crowd.

Thanks. I never thought I would attract this many people!
I really think this will be great! Good luck!
Heyyyy nice article, cant wait for the next.

(Oct. 31, 2015  9:27 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Guys, you have no idea how much this means to me that you love this. For almost since I joined, I felt useless, and my mom constantly said that this community brought negativity to me. Now, I can say that I have something to look up for. I really look forward to writing next month's TIBNI! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Unhappy((((((((
(Oct. 31, 2015  6:00 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Time to give honorable mentions: On the WBO, Meta Madness is making an epic comic series that started last month! Keep up the good work, and continue to bring smiles onto the members. By the way, you get a free invisible face for that!

*sniff* *sniff* ...

I feel so honorable and loved for drawing, it's a sense of love I love, it's like magic...*sniff* so beautiful! *sniff*

This means so much to me... *sniff* probably the only face I'll ever get.

(Oct. 31, 2015  9:27 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: and my mom constantly said that this community brought negativity to me.

She possibly meant me, lol
Wow! I get an invisible face?! Thanks Sion!

Lol that was awesome, I look forward to reading the next issue.
Whoever wins a tournament or manages to get an honorable mention gets an invisible face.
Now only if it were real...
*Smosh "If _______ Were Real" theme plays in the background*
November TIBNI released!

Hey y'all! How delicious was your turkey? If you're Canadian, how was your turkey last month? Either ways, I come here to bring you TIBNI!

Well, I'll put a rather important update. I am more enveloped in different hobbies, like speedcubing, and more involved in a different forum group, that of a game called "Space Engine". Finally people that understand my sciency nature! Don't worry, I'll come back here each month to rack up the beyblade feed and slap it here!

One more thing, I will make winning an invisible face only possible through getting an honorable mention! Now if the invisible face was an official WBO award, but ehh, me awarding the best face on the WBO in the magic way it is given right now is awesome enough!

Wow, we have witnessed the release of SEVEN beyblades this month! Still, most of them are conglomerations of useless parts, that's at least what I heard Bey Brad said. Other wise, we have witnessed how low Tomy is becoming on innovative parts! They have officially turned a Phillips head into a driver! They pretty much got a mold error for quake and then said "Hey, let's make this funky one-second-job driver official on minoboros!" Hey, Ring rings a bell on the scale of interesting!

We got our first major scans of Excallibur too! I bet it will be Extremely OP, and will probably kill any newbie who doesn't know how to use attack types! Yes, I am looking at you Leone 7! Hey, also another example of Tomy's poor creativity! Extreme is an EXTREME cliche of dominant rubber bottoms! Hooray....

Now, for honourable mentions!

J.I.N.B.E.E. has announced the release of Kik doodles! Boy do they look fun! I encourage you to keep doing what you love and to include Jade Blaze W105 PD! Maybe not the Jade Blaze part, but invisible face to you!

gankoba has released videos of our awesome requested battles. This is great, because now he can show us how each part works together! Invisible face to you too!

Welp, I guess I ran out of leftover thanksgiving turkey! I will see you next month!
This makes me want to change my mind and include combos LOL.
Good job Jinbee! Continue where I stopped.

Also, this one is again. Another nice little collab of the months events in a nutshell.
(Dec. 01, 2015  3:20 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Good job Jinbee! Continue where I stopped.

The heck are you talking about? Continued where you stopped what? Is it sarcasm?
Dang. Keeps on getting better and better! Already hyped for the next TIBNI! Keep up the great work Wink.