THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE MIGHTY! Ray Gil 100 RSF

Hello! This is my second thread about a combo and this one is truly important. 
This combo uses the following parts 

Gil Facebolt (must be gil, other facebolts make it go back to its mortal state) 
Ray metal wheel 
Gil clear wheel 
100 spin track 
RSF performance tip

This combination is legal in metal fight limited and you may be wondering why I am posting it in the MFS sub forum. This is because it is the greatest mfb, no, THE SINGLE GREATEST BEYBLADE COMBINATION OF OUR TIME. You may be thinking, Broyeeto, this is just a stock Ray Gil and to that I scoff at your ignorance. Ray Gil 100 RSF is a beyblade unmatched in these following categories: 

Smash Attack
Spin Stealing Attack 
Upper Attack 
Weight Defense 
Defensive Zombie 
Grip Defense 
Weight Based Defense 
Zombies 
Gyro Survival 
Jumping Base 2 Grind 
Compact
Driger V2 Customs
Force Smash 
Circle Survivor Defense 

Yes, these are all things that the MIGHTY RAY GIL 100 RSF can cover! Now, onto the tests. As this is a ban thread for all mfb formats, I will be doing tests vs all formats starting with MFL. Tests are in my Shin Ta stadium.

Ray Gil 100 RSF vs MF-H Gravity Perseus (counter, left spin) lw105 RF 
Os Ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Ko ray gil
Ko Ray gil 
Ko ray gil
Burst Ray gil
10-0, 150% winrate for ray gil 
Details: Ray gil as expected dominated this match. My gravity wheel is now shattered in 7 pieces. 

Next up! 

The mighty Ray gil 100 rsf vs Earth Cancer 90 CS
Ko Ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
Os Ray gil 
Os ray Gil 
Os Ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
Ko ray gil
Os Ray Gil 
Ko Ray gil 
10-0, 120% Winrate for Ray gil 
Details: Yet again, nothing is a match for the mighty RAY GIL 100 RSF, Earth had no chance of winning and decided instead of continuing to battle, Earth decided to retire from Beyblade and move to Hawaii in a nice vacation home.

Finally to close out MFL,
THE MIGHTY RAY GIL 100 RSF VS THE UNKOABLE FLAME CANCER 230 CS!!!! 
Ko Ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Os Ray gil 
os flame cancer 
Ko ray gil 
Ko ray Gil 
Os Ray Gil 
Os Ray gil 
BURST FINISH RAY GIL 
8-1, 99.9999% winrate for Ray gil 
Details: The only somewhat challenging fight for our friend Ray gil 100 RSF as Flame was able to take a round off of it. Ray Gilson (Ray Gil’s full name) didn’t like this very much and sent Flame Cancer 230 CS to the shadow realm indefinitely.

As you can see, MFL stands no chance Vs the power of ray gil 100 rsf, but let’s move onto the next formats, now is the experimental 4D format! 

The MIGHTY Ray Gil 100 RSF vs Death Aquario BGrin 
OS ray gil 
Ko Ray Gil 
Os ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Os ray gil
10-0, 175% winrate for Ray gil 
Details: An easy W for Ray gil, Aquario simply stood no chance.

THE MIGHTY Ray Gil 100 RSF vs MF-H Diablo Kerbecs Bd145 RF (I know diablo+ bd145 is banned but it simply doesn’t matter.) 
OS Ray Gil 
Os Ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Expunged Ray gil 
5-0, 200% Ray gil win %
Details: Match could not be continued as Diablo Kerbecs was expunged from this reality. Ray Gil clearly is the winner of this match. 

THE MIGHTY Ray Gil 100 RSF vs MF-H Flash Orion 90 RF 
OS Ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
Os Ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
10-0, 134.6% winrate for Ray gil 
Details: Ray Gil used it’s power of Circle Survivor Defense in this match, flash simply could not compete.

Final Match of 4D testing: 
THE MIGHTY Ray Gil 100 RSF Vs Death Aquario BD145 CS 
Ko Ray gil 
Os Ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Os Ray gil 
10-0 for ray gil, 9001% Winrate
Details: Easy win for Raymond Gilson yet again, this is because Ray Gil cannot die, for it cannot be killed.

Now, MFS 

Starting out with 

THE MIGHTY Ray Gil 100 RSF VS MSF-H Balro^2 90 RF
Os Ray Gil 
OS Ray Gil 
KO Ray gil 
Burst Ray gil 
4-0, 6700% for ray gil 
Details: Ray gil broke my MSF-H and my balro wheels split in two, no shot of winning for Balro

THE MIGHTY Ray Gil 100 RSF Vs MSF-H Leviathan^2 BD145 CS
OS Ray Gil 
Os Ray Gil 
Ko Ray gil 
Os Ray gil 
Os Ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Ko ray gil
Os Ray Gil 
Os ray gil 
10-0, 6396% for Ray gil 
Details: Ray gil has the advantage in every stat here as per usual, there is no winning for Leviathan^2. 

To close out MFS, 
THE MIGHTY Ray Gil 100 RSF vs THE UNBALANCED MSF-H WYVANG DRAGOOON BD145 RDF
Ko Ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
Os Ray gil 
Os Ray gil 
Os Ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
Os Ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
10-0, 5838593% winrate for Raymond 
Details: Yet again, the beys cannot do anything against Ray gil 100 RSF for Ray Gil 100 RSF is not a bey, it is a lifestyle. 

Finally, ZRG (in the zero g attack stadium) 

THE MIGHTY Ray gil 100 RSF vs Duo Aquario BGrin 
OS Ray gil 
Os Ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Os ray gil
Os ray gil 
Os ray gil
Os ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Os ray gil 
10-0, 4699% for ray gil
Details: Duo b:d is the only bey to not get koed by Raymond Gilson which is an impressive feat, however it cannot be saved from its merciless wrath.

THE MIGHTY Ray Gil 100 RSF Vs MSF-H Balro^3 E230 GCF 
OS ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Ko ray gil 
Os ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
Os Ray gil 
Ko ray gil
Ko Ray gil 
Expunged Ray gil 
10-0, 5000% winrate 
Details: Balro^3 although previously being the undisputed best combo of ZRG due to having 3 Chrome wheels on the same combo, is now middling at best to Raymond Gilson. 

THE FINALE (back in shin ta) 
THE MIGHTY RAY GIL 100 RSF VS THE MIGHTY 10B BISTOOL 
OS Ray Gil 
KO Bistool 
Ko bistool 
Os ray gil 
Ko Ray gil 
Os bistool 
Ko bistool 
Ko ray gil 
Os bistool 
Os ray gil
5-5, 50% winrate
Details: the only combo in this known universe able to challenge Raymond Gilson. This battle was so strong that it opened up a wormhole in my room. 10B Bistool is banned in all mfb formats for a reason. Yet why do we allow Ray Gil when it can go on par with Bistool? 

That concludes my testing and I believe they speak for themselves. Ray Gil 100 Rsf, aka Raymond Gilson 100 RSF should be banned from all MFB formats promptly. This should be done for game balance and to protect the players. I hope the OP team makes the right decision.
Pls ban, it killed my family too
I think the issues is we need to ban 100.  The rest of Ray Gil seem fine
(Apr. 01, 2023  6:52 PM)Shindog Wrote: I think the issues is we need to ban 100.  The rest of Ray Gil seem fine

But have you tried the facebolt on other combos? It makes them instantly win against anything that isn’t Ray Gil 100RSF, the whole thing needs a ban
I don’t use face bolts to increase OWD
Yes, I agree that Ray Gil must be immediately banned from this world.
Raymond Gilbertson is actually very easy to counter, I find LEGO Ninjago set 9574 Lloyd ZX to actually wall it very effectively. Tests done in the BB-10 attack stadium.
OS Lloyd
OS Llyod
KO Lloyd
Minifig got knocked off the spinner Gil
(golden ninja powers activate)
Burst Lloyd
Burst Lloyd
KO Lloyd
OS Lloyd
KO Lloyd
Break Lloyd
9 wins Lloyd, 1 fluke Gil
Lloyd win rate: 99.Mr Beast%
I lost the index finger on my left hand to Ray Gil, this combination is gnarly m8. Pls ban thx
Thank you for this post. Talking about controversial bans like these take a lot of courage to face up to the occasional toxicity that comes up from these kind of posts.

That being said, I'm not sure that the combo itself is the problem. Like Shindog said, once 100 is taken out of the equation, Ray Gil RSF is quite beatable, especially if you have something like Striker Drone or Tornado pegaSUS. I think we need an experimental format where 100 is banned, and we can assess Ray Gil RSF's strength after a couple tournaments.
It stole my lunch money I am so brocken from this ples ban thank!!
THE THINGS WE THINK TO BE INCONSEQUENTIAL, CAN EFFECT THE FUTURE UNINTENTIONALLY
I think if the WBO is going to be consistent especially with RDF and BDr in the respective formats Ray Gil has to go, it is the most pay to win Beyblade they ever created I even saw someone get injured on the boney gil clear wheel

more dangerous than MS clearly too good to exist in any format
Thank you so much for addressing this issue ray gil 100 rsf has terrorized the standard format for too long and it’s way overdue that someone said anything about it.
LMAO, FINALLY, Who Said it. Ray Gil is way too strong 🤣
I actually used HasJade Gil 100RSF at a limited tournament in December. It did not win even one match, it performed horribly. Possibly because the Bit Beast is a pile of bones (dead). Since Hasbro Jade is such a dominant part, I think the issue is how overpowered Ray is.
(Apr. 01, 2023  6:52 PM)Shindog Wrote: I think the issues is we need to ban 100.  The rest of Ray Gil seem fine

Strongly disagree, what a ridiculous idea. Clearly the answer is a complex ban in the vein of f230+CF/GCF where you can't use Ray Gil facebolt+ray+Gil+100+rsf as to make the ban as low impact as possible. The only right way to handle bans is by banning specific combinations as specifically as possible!