THE ARGONAUTS (New Team)

can you joi if you live in NY
(Nov. 24, 2011  1:04 AM)ultimateswiftie Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2011  12:10 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: Ur sis, under ur mentorship as an intern (I will see if she's good or not but without her joining) because she's not at her peak yet, all in all she's not ready YET. emerald thunder libra under my knowledge is not a real name so drop the emerald, and instead of solblaze get a rev up launcher and phantom Orion other than that for now, pretty good choices. Thax for posting on the team threadSmile

Hey-Oh!

This is pretty cool. So Famemonsters my teacher? Different, but I'm cool with that.

BTW, Emerald Thunder Libra is a name, so.. yeah.

PM me. Me and Famemonster will both be away starting tomorrow ending monday, so PM me soon.

PM u about what?

Also calling out to all members PM me the beyblade stuff ur getting for the holidays etc. So I can evaluate it to what is need for the team don't mention the stuff that u absolutely need and want due to the chance of me taking that off, just pm me the stuff ur not positive about buying so it won't get wasted. I will be evaluating the OP with ocupitations and and stuff that u may need, almost like a starting team (or school) supply list so make sure to look at that the supply list is optional.

PM u about what? Calling out to all members, try to PM me what beys ur getting for the holidays etc. I will tell u which to buy according to the teams needs. Thx

Adios!

(Thanks!)

(Nov. 24, 2011  1:41 AM)L drago boy Wrote: can you joi if you live in NY

Yes, u can join if u live in NY.
(Nov. 24, 2011  1:09 AM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: Actually your wrong, Emerald Thunder Libra is NOT a name, it is known just as Libra/ (or if you count the limited edition libra) Lightning Libra (I believe is the name)

Oh. OK, my bad. I don't know much about the names yet, as you can see.

PM me about anything to do with me being on team, and I well understand I'm not yet the best blader, and a generally new one too, but if I get to be on the team, it's so worth it.

I have a question, though, but I'll probably sound stupid:

What in the world is an Argonaut?? Wink

Happy Thanksgiving! (me and Famemonster will be away.)
Is it OK if I add "Intern for The Argonauts" in my signature?
Goodluck you guys hope my team can come face to face with you guys
(Nov. 24, 2011  3:33 PM)ultimateswiftie Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2011  1:09 AM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: Actually your wrong, Emerald Thunder Libra is NOT a name, it is known just as Libra/ (or if you count the limited edition libra) Lightning Libra (I believe is the name)

Oh. OK, my bad. I don't know much about the names yet, as you can see.

PM me about anything to do with me being on team, and I well understand I'm not yet the best blader, and a generally new one too, but if I get to be on the team, it's so worth it.

I have a question, though, but I'll probably sound stupid:

What in the world is an Argonaut?? Wink

Happy Thanksgiving! (me and Famemonster will be away.)
Is it OK if I add "Intern for The Argonauts" in my signature?

Yes, you too, in Greek mythology the argonauts were a team on the argo, a ship made by Argus, a man with eyes all over his body, in search of the golden fleece (before pokemon and beyblade I was a Greek mythology maniac) if my Greek mythology is correct (it's a little rusty).

(Nov. 24, 2011  4:35 PM)ZERO X Wrote: Goodluck you guys hope my team can come face to face with you guys

Thx, me too. Happy thankgiving
THX for welcoming me! it is a great pleasure tobe captian and congrats to anyone who joined the team. GO REV-UP LAUNCHER!!!
Thanks Near, for the Greek Mythology lesson.
Famemonster8 loves Greek Mythology too. I like it, but can't keep track of all the characters and stories! Wink
I pm`d you my application. I quit team BigBangFury.
Welcoming our newest member....the user how inspired me to get an account....TheInGreek!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I am greatly honored. I think Big bang fury was my old team. I didnt know anybody there.
I will be updating the OP so make sure to look at it.
well in school i studied greek myths a bit in school and im just like ultimateswiftie i cant keep track of all the characters and stories!
woah. so far 606 views. News travels fast on this site.
I hope you will be good rivals for...

Team Second Side

The best team ever
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:57 AM)bbamsuv Wrote: I hope you will be good rivals for...

Team Second Side

"Team Second Side"?? Hmm...
Never heard of them, but I hope they are worthy opponants, because from what I see, The Argonauts are the best bladers around. Joyful_2

Team Second Side

The best team ever

hahaha, i've seen ur team thread several times, i dought it Wink
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:59 AM)ultimateswiftie Wrote:

Team Second Side

Never heard of them, but I hope they are worthy opponants, because from what I see, The Argonauts are the best bladers around. Joyful_2

Really, the best, because on the argonauts, shadow x 9365 is the only one I don't see as a pushover, and team second side has a ninja blader as their leader, but do the argonauts have a ninja? No
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:07 AM)bbamsuv Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:59 AM)ultimateswiftie Wrote:

Team Second Side

Really, the best, because on the argonauts, shadow x 9365 is the only one I don't see as a pushover, and team second side has a ninja blader as their leader, but do the argonauts have a ninja? No

we don't but we have a beyblade obsesive, and strong blader, a chilled cool guy, an intern, and a japan obsesive who hasn't even been there. WHAT Serious Wink
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:11 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:07 AM)bbamsuv Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:59 AM)ultimateswiftie Wrote: "Team Second Side"?? Hmm...

we don't but we have a beyblade obsesive, and strong blader, a chilled cool guy, an intern, and a japan obsesive who hasn't even been there. WHAT Serious Wink
Team second side has that too, and we have good training regiments to make us elites, do the argonauts, have that stuff,
No
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:15 AM)bbamsuv Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:07 AM)bbamsuv Wrote: Really, the best, because on the argonauts, shadow x 9365 is the only one I don't see as a pushover, and team second side has a ninja blader as their leader, but do the argonauts have a ninja? No

Team second side has that too, and we have good training regiments to make us elites, do the argonauts, have that stuff,
No

OK whatever u say, just saying we got mo POWER, ASAMNESS, and EPICNASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH Tongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkStupidStupidStupidStupid

now chill, and go to ur home thread, we done here Wink Smile
I'd listen to bbamsuv if I were you. From what I've seen of him, he is a ninja. No joke about it.
JK, but he is pretty "asam."

Good luck with all of your teams, though!
(Dec. 03, 2011  7:35 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I'd listen to bbamsuv if I were you. From what I've seen of him, he is a ninja. No joke about it.
JK, but he is pretty "asam."

Good luck with all of your teams, though!

thx

WELCOMING THE NEWEST MEMBER, THE MAN WITH A PLAN, hydreigon!!!!!
going to all members, the places on the OP are not definite. when we meet up i will be evaluting the places by power, so train hard, that might be tom. (i sent you PM's)
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:15 AM)bbamsuv Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:07 AM)bbamsuv Wrote: Really, the best, because on the argonauts, shadow x 9365 is the only one I don't see as a pushover, and team second side has a ninja blader as their leader, but do the argonauts have a ninja? No

No

Dude, we don't really care if you have a "ninja". We care if your worthy, kay?

Plus, your thread, I looked at it, and you kinda only had conversations, but didnt go into your beys or strategies or anything. If you want to battle us, become a opponent, kay?

And yea, The Argonauts have everything and more. Tongue_out_wink Tongue_out Joyful_2 XD

(This isnt meant to be offensive, I'd just like to battle your team, not just hear about it. Please don't take it the wrong way.) Wink
WELCOMING OUR NEWEST MEMBER, AFTER BEING AN INTERN, I WILL EVALUATE HER ON TO THE TEAM... ultimateswiftie!!!
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:40 PM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: WELCOMING OUR NEWEST MEMBER, AFTER BEING AN INTERN, I WILL EVALUATE HER ON TO THE TEAM... ultimateswiftie!!!

Yeah!!!! DJ 2002 - Yeah!

Thank you Near!!! You all won't regret it!!

It is a honor. What position am I?

2moro at the free play will be great, considering how many teams are planning to come and possibly battle us!!
Smug haha!