TAKARA TOMY KILLER BEAFOWL

Hello! Im selling my Killer Beafowl. Isaw some listings on EBay for 100 USD but for sure with that price, it's impossible to sell. Can you please offer your price? I really need funds right now in amidst of pandemic and I need to deckutter my collection. If you are interested, kindly P.M me for more details. Thanks!

Twitter: nealteuchi
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:41 AM)nealteuchi Wrote: Hello! Im selling my Killer Beafowl. Isaw some listings on EBay for 100 USD but for sure with that price, it's impossible to sell. Can you please offer your price? I really need funds right now in amidst of pandemic and I need to deckutter my collection. If you are interested, kindly P.M me for more details. Thanks!

How much? Could you give me some pics, I’m really interested
(Feb. 19, 2021  2:20 AM)Wasabipea871 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:41 AM)nealteuchi Wrote: Hello! Im selling my Killer Beafowl. Isaw some listings on EBay for 100 USD but for sure with that price, it's impossible to sell. Can you please offer your price? I really need funds right now in amidst of pandemic and I need to deckutter my collection. If you are interested, kindly P.M me for more details. Thanks!

How much? Could you give me some pics, I’m really interested

Where can I message you

Kindly message or add me on discord. Im on the WBO discord server. My UN is nealteuchi
you need to have a picture of the product in your hand with a paper with your wbo username showing on the picture or this thread will be closed
Sure. Wait.

Is it possible to send picture in this thread?

Just dm me in discord. I can provide pictures with my UN on the picture
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:02 PM)nealteuchi Wrote: Sure. Wait.

Is it possible to send picture in this thread?

Just dm me in discord. I can provide pictures with my UN on the picture

yes, its possible to post pictures
you can use this website right here and upload your pic
then you copy where its written "hotlink for forums" and paste it here, when you post the reply, the picture will show up
please wait im converting it to link

https://postimg.cc/Tprn8hnk

[Image: 20210219-230920.jpg]

[Image: 20210219-230906.jpg]

As you can see, it is in mint condition. So Im looking for the same price as ebay but can do free shipping since shipping here in Ph costs A LOT
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:16 PM)nealteuchi Wrote: please wait im converting it to link

https://postimg.cc/Tprn8hnk

[Image: 20210219-230920.jpg]

[Image: 20210219-230906.jpg]

As you can see, it is in mint condition. So Im looking for the same price as ebay but can do free shipping since shipping here in Ph costs A LOT
You dont need our username but
you did right!
To people interested on this, I have 3 of this left. All in mint condition. Just dm me in Discord! Im also part of the WBO discord. Thanks!
I cand do lower prices! But please be reasonable thanks
still up for sale! kindly pm me for sure buyers. thanks
UP! 50 USD + SHIPPING FEE LAST PRICE! CAN SHIP WORLD WIDE!