TAKARA-TOMY Asia Championships 2011

So I suppose the us representatives will be allowed to use takara tomy beys? I wouldn't see how that would be fair , if someone from japan just brings a phantom to kill everything hasbro released. It must be some transition too, to go from not being able to use takara tomy beys and then to be able to use them. I can just see the look on zakia's face when he sees a phantom for the first time.
Hah! Just wait until the Japanese champions have to play in a crappy Hasbro stadium... that will be the real surprise!

"OMG? What is this garbage? I don't know what bey to choose to play inside of a plastic hat box !?!"

Seriously, it should be hilarious. ;p
(Feb. 02, 2012  8:54 PM)Meow! Wrote: So I suppose the us representatives will be allowed to use takara tomy beys? I wouldn't see how that would be fair , if someone from japan just brings a phantom to kill everything hasbro released. It must be some transition too, to go from not being able to use takara tomy beys and then to be able to use them. I can just see the look on zakia's face when he sees a phantom for the first time.

No 4D Beyblades have been allowed in any of the qualifying tournaments.
I dont get it , if I'm in Malaysia how do I participate?
(Feb. 11, 2012  3:07 PM)Cheeseburger Wrote: I dont get it , if I'm in Malaysia how do I participate?

The Malaysian qualifiers have already been done and I do not think that there is any second round planned.
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/gr...d_ust.html

So the third round of Japanese championships can be viewed live on that site.

Will there be three representatives for Japan ... ?
3 representatives is a lot...

Singapore has yet to hold their qualifying rounds. Management here hasnt even confirmed anything for the players. No idea whats with the sudden decision to send someone when they know they could have planned this long ago. Really frustrated with the fact that they just make a sudden announcement with less than a month's notice.
If Japan gets 3 representatives then why does the USA only get 1?
SG representative has been chosen. Its Reuben Ng.
Its the same little kid who went to Japan for the previous Asian tournament in Japan.

Last match, he had to fight it out against his own brother but won in the end.