[Sydney, NSW, Australia] Team iBlade - Amatuer Bladers -

so our match against you guys might be 2 on 2 or 1 on 1 Unhappy
guys i can come to the tourney so blaze12 i will be able to battle!
ALRIGHT! Cool... if taj 12 attends it will be a 3v3 battle!
Guys the blog has been updated!
OK GUYS CREDIT TO SDC WE HAVE A NEW BANNER!!!
(Aug. 22, 2011  7:00 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: ALRIGHT! Cool... if taj 12 attends it will be a 3v3 battle!
Dont think so im not coming only our subsitute member and also i will post on mfb vs plastics thread once i have comformed i can go 100%
who are you part of again?

tell me so i can know whether or not our challenge will go ahead...

NEW PRIZES AVAILABLE!!!
Our challenge will still go ahead but what im trying to say is only two members are coming which makes it only 2v2 but if i do come (hopefully) it would be 3v3
Hello i would like to join i noe its full but happy : D was my account was BECAUSE my other account was out for the while plz can i join i will make u proud Grin thts a promise with my earth vigro u will c at the torney Tongue_out
Guys, i made a new banner for us. I actually like, it having made the background myself. Pls comment.
[Image: 2uxv1up.png]
can i join your team
yeh of course you can!
nice banner taj and kyoa leone your in!
(Aug. 30, 2011  7:10 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: yeh of course you can!
nice banner taj and kyoa leone your in!

do you accept it as the official one
PS can my bro, NFS2000 join?
i might accept it and he might be able to join...
bunnie um kyoa leone pmed me saying hes in my team and he cant post because he just move and his internet is laggy
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:13 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: bunnie um kyoa leone pmed me saying hes in my team and he cant post because he just move and his internet is laggy

yes thanks for tht sp5
and yes i quit bunni
Me and bro can come guys, so the challenge is on!
ahh okay.... well our battle is gonna be great!
k but be ready
Team Name: Team Bankai
Team Members: ShardOfAttack and Shard
Date and Time: Whenever as long as its in sydney and in the holidays
Venue/Event:Next sydney tourney
Stakes/Prizes: None just pride
sorry we've already got two challenges at the tourney and i dont want another one...
Nice banner! Cool! im going for prizes!!!
(Sep. 06, 2011  6:31 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: sorry we've already got two challenges at the tourney and i dont want another one...
I don't see why not bunnii. i'll be fun. it won't take too long either..
yeh but they have like two members coming... get some more and i'll accept...
I forgot how I versed in the team tourney... and for next time, will do first to fice. Its better in the sense that there can't be much of a fluke chance, even if it means some members battling again.
darkness player: Nice combos you got ther, including the one against doom Knights
@Bunnii: Thanks for letting us borrow MF-H for team battle, or me and my bro (NFS2000) both may have lost XD