[Sydney, NSW, Australia] Team iBlade - Amatuer Bladers -

(Jul. 19, 2011  6:40 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: delete? thats kind of harsh... i didn't know about this and there was nothing said about bumping in the rules...

u obviously dont know how to bump at all then ...
there is seriously no reason to bump a Team thread
really u should only bump Buying and Selling threads
okay i know now... i wont do it again, im sorry.
hey umm Nile hasnt been online for like 3 months now and darkbladers quitting so can if darkblader leaves i might join this team
ok cool... if you want in your welcome to join!
We request a team battle at next tournament:
Team Name:BeyBlazers X
Members: KinGoFtheKrabZ
Blazin'Blader
hazbro01
mailz0r
Eragon
Where: Hopefully next tournament is at burwood park
Prizes: Not sure
sure... oh you joined them... cool... im not sure who'll join yet but i might have to kick off some of my inactive members...
okay guys taj12 is part of the team!
yeh sure
Bey ninja can join too!
How do we work my way up to rep
HEY! can i join the team? im one of the best in my area and i haven't had a fun battel in ages so can i join?
yes you can Grin
All members are to post parts that they own to me and those who want to join must list bey parts they have. Ive already consulted bunnii on this
not all of them just the major parts that you would use a lot Smile
U might want to update OP and DO NOT post parts on this page, but rather PM them to Bunnii
Seriously ? What is the point of the "Build me a combo!" topic then ?
we're not trying to build a combo, but rather seeing what were working with
yeah we are just seeing our strengths as a team... we would show each other but we haven't had an iBlade meetup yet...
Big SHOUTOUT GUYS...

If rusty proposes his tourney we can go to it... prepare for it okay...
Guys my bro sammy can't come so hopefully it will just be me and taj12
If its only you and taj then wouldnt that mean only 2 bladers from each team can battle yous
yeh my bro is with my dad... (parents seperated) on the tourney weekend so yeh....
Good luck at the tourney guys... sorry i won't be there...
Yeah guys good luck!
yeah thanks guys... taj12 is only in the tournament for maybe so he might not come which is gonna suck coz we have teams to battle!