[Sydney, Australia] Tournament in Late March/Early April??

Poll: Which should be the tournament name?

Beythunder!
25.81%
Riverside Beys
19.35%
Beywave
48.39%
Other
6.45%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
sign me up and im looking foward to battling you greenxblader and love your channel keep up the good work Joyful_3
Ok, so it looks like the name of the tournament is Beywave. Now, last thing, we need a definite date.
So please leave a vote/quote/reply to THIS POST with your 1st preferred date, then your 2nd.
The Dates are: 26th of March, 27th of March, 2nd of April and 3rd of April. please state which you prefer Smile
As for me, i can do any of them.
um 26 works best because its closer and whats a 50 dollar super deck set
1st: 26 of March.
2nd: 27 of March.
(Mar. 04, 2011  9:09 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: um 26 works best because its closer and whats a 50 dollar super deck set

PLEASE LIST YOU SECOND date of choice as well.
1st 26th
2nd 27th
Those are the days i would pick
1.26th
2.27th
i want those days
can we not decide till tomorow caz my mum is sick and shee'll tell me the dates i can go
No offense but it's actually quite funny. Can't you just select a date and ask your mum?
(Mar. 04, 2011  10:21 AM)glinny Wrote: can we not decide till tomorow caz my mum is sick and shee'll tell me the dates i can go

Yes, don't worry. I wont make the date official till about sunday week or early monday-wednesday.
27th and 3rd please my sis is doins something on the 26th
do we have to pay and is there a prize?
serousily dude cant your sis is doing sumthing like what
dude serousily i think u can still come if shes doing something on the 26
shes at a running carnival
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:44 AM)glinny Wrote: 27th and 3rd please my sis is doins something on the 26th
do we have to pay and is there a prize?

yes, the entry fee will be $5 and of course there will be prizes Smile We might make it on the 27th since its everyones second date of choice but right now it looks like the 26th. We'll see what more people have to say, dont worry there's still time before an official date.
what are the prizes and they for 1st 2nd 3rd?
pls can they be either TT or hasbro cause i do not like SK
You know balance stadiums are official to can i bring mine in
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:39 AM)Nile Wrote: pls can they be either TT or hasbro cause i do not like SK
You know balance stadiums are official to can i bring mine in
Yes, it would be awesome if you brought the balance stadium
and
what's wrong with sonokong??? I know many people that WOULD LOVE a Hell Kerbecs or Killer Beafowl over a Dark Bull by Hasbro.
I was thinking the prizes would be:
1st: Hell Kerbecs/Flame Byxis/Galaxy Pegasis/Ray Unicorno
2nd: Therma Lacerta/Rock Giraffe/ something else
3rd: Either some metal faces or a Hasbro beyblade.
Great thats awesome maybe we should do a joined tourney next term on the holidays
yeah sonokong is okay but the problem is that they have different size clear wheels to TT
oh and can you win prizes
ohh damn im only hoping for second place now
cant it just be 1st place picks a prise out of the three and get a metal face
2nd gets to pick a prise
and 3rd gets the prise 1st and 2nd didnt want

is parramata park the one next to morning glory and the playground
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:17 AM)Nile Wrote: Great thats awesome maybe we should do a joined tourney next term on the holidays
yeah sonokong is okay but the problem is that they have different size clear wheels to TT
oh and can you win prizes

Hmm, i've never heard of that before, though clear wheels dont really matter all that much. Yes, if u come first, second or third in the tournament, you will receive a prize as well as a face on the WBO.
could i buy a blader pass on the day?
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:18 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: ohh damn im only hoping for second place now
cant it just be 1st place picks a prise out of the three and get a metal face
2nd gets to pick a prise
and 3rd gets the prise 1st and 2nd didnt want

is parramata park the one next to morning glory and the playground
What about now, i updated it.
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:22 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: could i buy a blader pass on the day?

Umm, yes i believe so, though i might have to talk to Kai-V about the details.
YES I CANT WAIT FOR A BLADER PASS!!! do you have one is it like a card/passport or just saved onto your account
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:25 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: YES I CANT WAIT FOR A BLADER PASS!!! do you have one is it like a card/passport or just saved onto your account

I think it just goes on your account. As i said, i need to talk to Kai-V about the details.
I mean you lol... can you cause i will then come second
same i will buy one two cause need free access