[Sydney, Australia] Tournament in Late March/Early April??

Poll: Which should be the tournament name?

Beythunder!
25.81%
Riverside Beys
19.35%
Beywave
48.39%
Other
6.45%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
oooooo can you get get me a.....nevermind

does Kai-V know yet
(Mar. 02, 2011  12:42 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: oooooo can you get get me a.....nevermind

does Kai-V know yet

i MIGHT be able to get u what u need as long as u pay me back on the day, otherwise i wont give it to you.
hmmmm okay but i still want to recored for my friends
hmmm i only want the RSF though ...
i may pay 20 for it ill try though
i really only want the RSF thats why i said 5$ ( if u dont include facebolt i call each part 5$)
ill try
any ways do we need to bring staduims
Yes, if you have stadiums, bring them. Im bringing my MFB attack type stadium and im hoping we'll get at least 3 of them to use in the tournament..maybe even more.
Well i wanted a clear stadium and was gonna pay you back. i can bring a stadium i have
i just like the clear onebetter

Can i record a bit of the tournament?
i meant clear TT
Thank you Green!! I'm totally interested in this
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:41 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Well i wanted a clear stadium and was gonna pay you back. i can bring a stadium i have
i just like the clear onebetter

Can i record a bit of the tournament?
i meant clear TT

Sorry, i cant get u a stadium, i can only get beyblades.
Ohh okay how much is an burn phoenix
But can i still record a bit on the tournament?
i like the 26th of march
(Mar. 03, 2011  7:07 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Ohh okay how much is an burn phoenix
But can i still record a bit on the tournament?
i like the 26th of march

Yeh u can record, sorry but these are the only beyblades that i will accept orders for:
(just a warning, they might run out of stock/or have none on some beyblades)
Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, Rock Giraffe, Aquario, Pisces, Super Deck set $50 (might run out of stock),
Gravity Perseus, Ray Gill, Grand Ketos (both versions, also low on stock), Aries and Meteo L Drago. Most are between $15-$22.

ALSO, Sunday is the deadline for the tournament name, then ill give you guys at least 3-7 days to pick a date that suites you from the ones i listed earlier. After all this has been done, i will make an Event Proposal!
whaat is the date and time?
there is none yet
any way im gonna record to
ill show u MY EPIC XRF lol
ill bring my staduim BUT ITS REALLY BAD FOR SLIDE SHOOTING
hey dark Blader what the hec does XRF do???
Ohh okay dont worry then because i can buy those at a store i know

My neibour(a.k.a Kyoya-S) Has a Earth Eagle=(
I wanted one because i thought it was the best but my HELL KERBECS can beat it
woooo im allowed to record
can i bring my burning firestike?
Lol. I'm bringing the exact same stadium.
can we please make a date and time soon for my parents?
well nile my xrf is my rsf but wore down
but sum reoson its EVEN FASTER THAN MY RF and better than a WF so i thought... XRF it has stamina (proabably since it was a RSF) so yeah its still legal
its just a rsf wore down I DIDNT DO IT ON PURPOSE i wished it didnt change like this though
thats why i jsut want a rsf not a full ray gill
(Mar. 03, 2011  9:16 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: well nile my xrf is my rsf but wore down
but sum reoson its EVEN FASTER THAN MY RF and better than a WF so i thought... XRF it has stamina (proabably since it was a RSF) so yeah its still legal
its just a rsf wore down I DIDNT DO IT ON PURPOSE i wished it didnt change like this though
thats why i jsut want a rsf not a full ray gill
Actually, parts that have been worn down alot are also considered illegal. If a part acts or moves in a way that it normally shouldn't then its considered illegal. EXAMPLE: Wear down you RS and you'll get an RSF or RF. Im not being mean or rude..its the rules.
ohhhh....... damn
well ill show it on the day
damn but i didnt over use it it just went retarted one day.....
damn i really need a new one RSF
my R2F is worn HEAPs and it now looks like an S and now it has no attack no defence and no stamina so i sold my galaxy pegasis to Kyoya-S for $10 lol he thinks its stamina
oi Green what is a Super Deck set $50
(Mar. 03, 2011  11:16 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: ohhhh....... damn
well ill show it on the day
damn but i didnt over use it it just went retarted one day.....
damn i really need a new one RSF

Yeh, just show it to me on the day and ill decide. Don't worry about it, one of my WBs is now a WF.
so...did you decide what date??
if its on 12th MAR i cant
cuz other beytourney at GG on next sat
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:31 PM)garion Wrote: so...did you decide what date??
if its on 12th MAR i cant
cuz other beytourney at GG on next sat

Can you please read a little more... i said, Either on the 26th or 27th of MARCH or the 2nd or 3rd of APRIL.
Sure i might come but i dont know when im getting my attack stadium
YEAH any way i need also a date soon
btw IMA GETTING MY 5 MAXIMUM BEYS BOOOYAAH