[Sydney Australia] Team Delta Blade

This is team Delta blade if you want to sign up just say that you would like to join and you will have to tell me if you can go to tournaments and what's your best combo

I will accept old members of previous teams such as my old one doom knights but you have to tell what team it was so yeah

Go Delta Blade

Members:
Bey Ninja 14x
Kyoa leone
Fishy
Ray Stroker
Storm Pegasas 5
rangaa
Bigbang blader
BladerDX

This is the team sig give credit to CRUelty for making it
[Image: o0zV.png]
the more teams the better so im joining this Grin
Yup sure
will there be rankings? and the 1st 2nd 3rd in charge?
No not yet it depends on how the team would want it
hey bey ninga can i join ur team
(Nov. 12, 2011  10:47 PM)ray stroker Wrote: hey bey ninga can i join ur team
Have you quit doom knights?
ye i will
just need to know if its a yes or no
I guess so but you will need to quit doom knights first so I can get a final decision its a pending decision
kk i quit so is it a yes or no
Let me sleep on it
plz i have beaten u before
so is it a yes or no
Please don't spam this thread like doom knights just PM each other Smile
And also dont quit doom knights yet he might not accept you, then you'll be teamless
Yeah we know don't worry
Can I join? Help out a noob? lol, though I can have access to new parts Smile
Fishy:yeah you can join as long as you are willing to like lend parts around with the team at tournaments i could really use a parts kind a guy
Bey ninja: well, thats kinda slack, you said that u could USE a parts kinda guy -.-
What do you mean that it's slack all I mean is that it would be nice to have someone that could help us out with the team and help with combo perfection (parts)
Ray Stroker:yeah your in now I thought over it and I thought we could use your luck
.... Bey ninja i think u should think twice about taking ppl from other teams cause we need team comp in sydeny so yea... im just saying and can u post when we r having team meet ups? Tongue_out
well we have meet ups at tournaments so if you guys could pm me if your going to the next tournament so i can confirm that we have at least 3 members going and we can verse other teams
bey ninga before accepting fishy asking what his best combo is
Ray Stroker:don't worry I have seen fishy battle and he looks like has a lot of potential if we help him out
can i join i dont really know what happened to our last i was away for a long time
sure were the same equal amount ranking so welcome on board
Hey Guys we need a new sig for the team so if any one knows someone that can make us a sig please do so and ask them if they will tell them to pm me about the sig thanks also tell them if they are willing to i will pay them a certain amount of money to make individual sigs for the whole entire team
By the way former DK members please remove your DK sigs