getting members pretty quick aye?
especially doom knights
ur quite popular then
cant wait to battle ur team
umm im new to the forum,and tournaments,but id like to join (:
@blaze12xz:thanks can't wait to battle again
rangaa:I PMed you reply to me
Ok rangaa your in
Its as simple as this: Doom Knight members are leaving to join an Ex- Doom Knight member. Makes no sense at all.
Well I will only accept a few so I only accepted three and the rest are going to be managed by me at least the doom knights members know the way I battle and manage
ALRIGHT can i join?
Grin
yeah happy for you to join
Hey guys i know that the next tournament is on the eleventh hope you guys can come pm me if you can come and i will be sending out challenges to other teams
You guys own half the sydney blader. I see this going similar to TGW
no not really i kind of want it to go off as a major branch in sydney
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:53 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: This is team Delta blade if you want to sign up just say that you would like to join and you will have to tell me if you can go to tournaments and what's your best combo

I will accept old members of previous teams such as my old one doom knights but you have to tell what team it was so yeah

currently there are not many members so at the moment all bladers are welcome Cute

Go Delta Blade
Members
Bey Ninja 14x
Kyoa leone
Fishy
Ray Stroker
Storm Pegasas 5
rangaa
Bigbang blader

one question, can rangaa enter tournaments and another thing why would u let someone join if u hvnt seen them battle, he can make a youtube vid seeing how we battles
count me in coz i live in doonside sydney australia. and i came 3rd in my first legit tournament so yeh...

can i please join yo team i came third in my first pro tournament and ive never been in a team. thank you.
(Nov. 17, 2011  8:01 AM)bladerjacob Wrote: count me in coz i live in doonside sydney australia. and i came 3rd in my first legit tournament so yeh...

can i please join yo team i came third in my first pro tournament and ive never been in a team. thank you.

cool thanks for letting me know the cool thing is i live right in rooty hill so you can come by or i can come by and say hello or battle
(Nov. 17, 2011  8:00 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: one question, can rangaa enter tournaments and another thing why would u let someone join if u hvnt seen them battle, he can make a youtube vid seeing how we battles
wel i told him to give me his best combo and how old he is so i could get a sort of idea of what he's like
if it helps i can can make a youtube vid,im not to sure if ill be able to attend the next tournament yet ill let everyone know closer to the date.
and im right next to doonside
(Nov. 17, 2011  7:57 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: no not really i kind of want it to go off as a major branch in sydney

Than you won't have any competition left... and half your bladers won't be able to play...
i dont really trust situations like these so how old are you and where would u wanna have a battle

Well obviously we will have team battles at tournaments
(Nov. 17, 2011  9:23 AM)bladerjacob Wrote: i dont really trust situations like these so how old are you and where would u wanna have a battle

pm for battles this is getting to be spam and also good to have u bigbang blader xD Bey ninjia sooooo do u have the rankings yet or do u have to wait for ppl to enter a torney and check them out?
Taj12:no you will still have competition because i'm not recruiting any more so yeah and the reason why i got this much members is so that one half can battle one team and the other verse another team
@bladerjacob:i'll pm you
kyoa leone:i kind of want to see how the others blade in the next tournament before i put up ranking
[quote='Bey Ninja 14x' pid='836779' dateline='1321095203']
This is team Delta blade if you want to sign up just say that you would like to join and you will have to tell me if you can go to tournaments and what's your best combo

I will accept old members of previous teams such as my old one doom knights but you have to tell what team it was so yeah

Go Delta Blade
Members
Bey Ninja 14x
Kyoa leone
Fishy
Ray Stroker
Storm Pegasas 5
rangaa
Bigbang blader

Can i join, neva done a tourney or anything cos i dunno how 2 start, live in syd, bt i guess im good jus saying brah..test me in burwood or something
Sorry no we have enough members as it is
Hey Guys we have a new team sig feel free to use it here it is I'll be posting it here and keeping it on the first page so don't worry
[Image: o0zV.png]
Give Credit to CRUelty for making the sig if you are going to be using it
can i join

can u test me please. ps send date in advace in sydney thank u
(Dec. 16, 2011  5:32 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Sorry no we have enough members as it is

u should read b4 u post