(Sydney, Australia) Team BeyBlazers X

Well there might be prizes and if you guys can't come that's fine
Not that I can't come to the team tourney, just that I'm broke and lazy.
i know right
it just wastes time
and when we win the prize how are we gonna divide
evry1 gets one part
face bolt=worst part-.-
eragon always wants the best part
he always argues and hes very annoyin Tongue_out
Thats why its two prizes overall or none at all.
Negotiate that with your challenger
(Oct. 08, 2011  10:00 AM)RustyXD Wrote: We are the best in sydney bro , statistics prove it and all.
lol dude i beat u and darklblader well i beat him 3 times and beat u once and that was just me my team would definatley beat everyones team and theirs nothing in beyblade caled statistics
sometimes beyblade is just about luck....Tongue_out
no SP5
think about
you have 1 placing member (or 2)
thats you right ...
our team is all placing members
and just because you beat me at BTB once ( with LDD) and once at MFB vs Plastics ( With Basalt AD145WD, when was your 3rd?) doesn't mean anything, what about every other other tourney where i beat you ...
Rusty has placed in most tourneys and Unlucky placed in his first 2 tourneys ( 2nd and 3rd)
It doesnt all depend on luck and statistics does exist in beyblades, for example, the way you launch, and how much power you launch and you can also tell where to launch how to get a ko., i learnt how to do 3 ko's in a row by doing it with raystroker, and it also depends on the combo and parts you use, how light heavy,craziness and all that

and also..... dont get off topic (whisper... whisper...)
attention team beyblazers x
soon i am going to change the team name to team desert tiger Smile
hope you guys like it
warrup!!!! anyone remember me??? long time no see poeple!!!!!
Garion: i have no idea who you are O.o
Garion is a good person but i havent met u yet but still i heard ur good and if u want to join Delta bey go ahead Tongue_out_wink (im just saying) @Blaze12xz accpect him hes good
theres some nick name i havent see as well....and 'momiji manju' know me as well....
Garion:yeah I remember you and we do remember momiji manju but please don't spam if you want to join a team join mine delta blade
oopsie....didnt know about it
Blaze Why desert wolves??? We're all indos here indo bladers.. HELLO????? we'll make the name up this sunday at mc court Smile, and thanks beyninja for telling Garion not to spam this thread Smile !!!
No problem and Natsudragneel can you tell the others about the possible upcoming tournament
what upcoming tournament?
I'll pm you about it
Just made this team userbar at this site http://www.userbars.com, (its carpy alright but still a userbar is a userbar) http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5778/ubd6803.png
After getting my sig making spirit back, i decided to make a team sig or banner, its your choice if you want to put it on

[Image: scaled.php?server=502&filename=12891805.jpg&res=medium]

just added the [img] thingy
Had a lil chit chat with blaze, sorry couldnt go mc court today, this is what he requested

[Image: teambeyblazersx.jpg]

i couldnt fit charizard, if you want one render out replaced with charizard its fine
everyone in this team should put the team sig as their sig as well Smile
Team Beyblazers X has now recruited a new member
His username is Sol Link XD
He is my lil bro btw
update: blazinblader and hazbro01 have been removed from this team
we had a little chat and he said that he has lost interest in beyblade
and he is very unactive