(Sydney, Australia) Team BeyBlazers X

Guys you should really PM each other this information instead of SPAMing the thread with it.
i agree will rustyxd u said it ur self DONT SPAM at the op
ok thnx for the advice
i appreciate it Wink
@ taj : we hav done a team vote for who should join the team and eragon wins more votes
sorry taj 12
All members, userbars will be provided soon so make sure you put them on
The op looks like the one im my team... anyway
good luck with your team mailz0rr!
taj12 is in my team btw...
we accept your challenge at the next tournament... if its at burwood park of course
(Aug. 01, 2011  7:53 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: The op looks like the one im my team... anyway
we accept your challenge at the next tournament... if its at burwood park of course
Im not sure any of us will be going to plastics vs MFB
(Aug. 18, 2011  9:48 AM)mailz0rr Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  7:53 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: The op looks like the one im my team... anyway
Im not sure any of us will be going to plastics vs MFB
i might go but it depends if my dad lets me
if you go will it only be 1v1 because two of iBlade's members (maybe three) are coming to Mfb vs plastics so...
hey guys we wont everyone to know about our newly made team. our page is still under construction so yeh see it here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Team-Wil...w-team-AUS

hope we can be known through out wbo and battle sometime thanks
hey guys i was wondering if you guys are still together or you guys split up because we might be having team battle tournaments and we will have prizes
(Sep. 17, 2011  1:17 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: hey guys i was wondering if you guys are still together or you guys split up because we might be having team battle tournaments and we will have prizes
We are not seperate we have a team meet up every week so our team would not be disbanded
We challenge you guys at Back To School Bash

3 V 3 , no prizes.
we will to 3v3 doom knights
We Doom Knights would like to challenge you at the Back to School Bash
4 V 4 or a 5 V 5
Well the thing is ALL of our members are coming so yeah i dunno, but what about iBlade any members if iBlade coming because since there the "best" team in sydney i want to beat them badly with my basalt kerbecs BD145WD
We are the best in sydney bro , statistics prove it and all.
(Oct. 08, 2011  5:32 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: Well the thing is ALL of our members are coming so yeah i dunno, but what about iBlade any members if iBlade coming because since there the "best" team in sydney i want to beat them badly with my basalt kerbecs BD145WD
Read the title again. And there is a bigger chance that I will come now
(Oct. 08, 2011  10:00 AM)RustyXD Wrote: We are the best in sydney bro , statistics prove it and all.
bro,dont get too overconfident and dont push ur luck
its all about the players mindEee
dont worry well bcome the best Tongue_out_wink
I have requested a team banner from Taj12 and when it is finished please give credit to him
Hi we doom knights challenge you to a team battle
(Oct. 16, 2011  10:50 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Hi we doom knights challenge you to a team battle
we are not sure if any of us go to darkbladers tourney because we cbb but maybe we will go if theres prizes

the thing i hate about team battles is getting the prizes
cbb goig to the shops Unhappy
@Blaze12x or we can just pop by art box near hungry jacks and buy a bey or go to big w, k mart, toys r us and buy a hasbro bey or we can buy it before hand
to tell you the truth, i don't feel like getting a prize myself