[Sydney, Australia] Doom Knights!!

Its some of this isn't really spam some of it is a group discussion and most of it should be continued via pm
to end all this easy there is a shop in the city called Game infinity http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=game%20...a=N&tab=il bad side it costs at least $40 for 1 4d bey
Yeah i know about that place
mabey if we all put like 10 bucks in then we could buy a 4d at game infinity
Yeah we could or we could just buy a 4D bey From NBM because its really cheap i might get fang leone as a prize but if we get a 4D prize then the other teams have to get a 4D prize aswell
K BUT THIS TIME WE WIN CAUSE IM NOT LETTING A FANG OUT OF OUR HANDS
Alright ummm guys it would really help if you guys could donate some money to buy a better prize because i think i might be organizing the prize for our team if thats alright with storm pegasis but it would be really apprieciated if you guys would donate some money to me to buy the prize and if you would want to give some money please do it via pay pal or if you guys live in my area we could meet up at blacktown westpoint and guys if you want to donate some money just tell me via PM
i might donate 10 bucks but i will have to pay u at the next tourny
Well i kinda want to get the prize before the tournament and be payed before hand so yeah if you could pay me via pay pal or we could meet up or something because you cant really buy a 4D bey at burwood
i know that but u can buy the bey then when the next tourny is on i'll pay a bit for the bey u bought oh and what was that other 4d beyb shop could u put a link on ur next post
oh alright thats cool with me but if any other member would like to give money to me to buy the prize that would be awesome and guys it would be great if its via paypal or we meet up and you can pay in cash oh and ray stroker heres the link to the store http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-N-Beybla...-Opened-21
i think everyone should put in 5 dollars because then it's is fair and if they don't want to pay they can't go in the team battles
hey guys i was wondering maybe if we all chip in we can all get a phantom orion each, we could each chip in about $10 to $15 dollars and i can order them for every body
ye that's what i mean i'll probaly donate 10-20 bucks
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:05 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: hey guys i was wondering maybe if we all chip in we can all get a phantom orion each, we could each chip in about $10 to $15 dollars and i can order them for every body
Is this for team tourney?
not really its not a certain team tourney thing but if it was there would be a really slight chance that it is
bey ninga are u saying that u will buy all of us a phantom orion but will have to pay u back
That is kinda the thing aslong as i recieve the money before i order it aslong as everyone that wants one pays me $12 to $18 but if i don't have enough money i might have to ask someone that hasn't payed enogh just a little amount of money
is it ok if i can u pay u at the next sydney tourny i am legit
Well i will have to think about it
Hey guys i will be giving out a free segment 2 launcher grip to a lucky member of our team and the oposing at the next tournament
(Sep. 17, 2011  2:52 PM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Hey guys i will be giving out a free segment 2 launcher grip to a lucky member of our team and the oposing at the next tournament

is this to keep forever or just to borrow cause i don't have a launcher grip

Honestly, can you stop SPAMming the thread?
You're going to derail the thread and eventually have it closed.
Talk through the PMs.
It's like you became noobs.
guys your spamming the thread continue this by pms
Name:Fishy
Team history:None
Best combo that I own:Basalt___230/BD145/GB145WD (my CS is broken Pinching_eyes_2)
At the last tourney the only bey I had was a Dark___90SD which I managed to win a couple battles with XD.
BTW I can attend tourneys Smile