[Sydney, Australia] Doom Knights!!

umm what did you do that for if you want to join you can
(Sep. 07, 2011  6:39 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: umm what did you do that for if you want to join you can
Maybe he's trying to suggest to update the OP and show an example.Also, why did you put me as Senior?
How are you gonna get the banner are you gonna make it?
If you want me to try and make a sig, i can. I made my current sig for iblade and it turned out great.
just tell me what you want and the measurement in pixels.
(Sep. 07, 2011  7:03 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: How are you gonna get the banner are you gonna make it?

most likey him but yea he will probaly ask someone who makes sigs
Taj12 well it depends we'll continue this via pm tell me the details of what you need to know
hey guys stop sapmming and travisaawsome he put u as senior because he hasnt seen you in to manny battles
Hey are we just versing Iblade or are we versing all the teams that are going to be at the tournament
wre vsing most of the teams but i cant keep track and anyone can use this sig in doom knights
[Image: j7wwms.png]
Ok, and anyone can use this sig i thought of it and taj 12 made it I'll see if taj 12 can mqke another one so yeah
give credit to taj12 ok
Yeah if you want to use the sig pm me or storm pegasis for the code of the sig and if you use the sig give credit to taj12
Alright guys since i was judging i kinda got confused with the team but i know that we lost the prize so next time we can get better and we might know what theire going to throw at us and i will disscuss the next prize with iblade and storm pegasis 5 so yeah until then practice practice practice and guys umm i guess we might be having team prizes more often i will be organising them but if any of you guys would like to donate a prize that would be great
(Sep. 11, 2011  10:49 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Alright guys since i was judging i kinda got confused with the team but i know that we lost the prize so next time we can get better and we might know what theire going to throw at us and i will disscuss the next prize with iblade and storm pegasis 5 so yeah until then practice practice practice and guys umm i guess we might be having team prizes more often i will be organising them but if any of you guys would like to donate a prize that would be great
Next time will probably donate a proper prize (meaning us, Iblade) from each side

yeh sorry about our carpy prize... it was really late notice... maybe next time post the prize on our thread instead of PMing it to me since im not on sometimes...

ANYWAY!~

good battle guys... maybe next time you'll win!
Hey guys i was wondering if any of you guys wants to choose a team prize for the next tournament because i was thinking if any of you guys have any suggestions of what prize we should have next just name it and i'll try to get it
hmmm this is just a suggetion but u want the next team battle and the prize to be a 4d bey?
Hmm I'll think about it
use a usefull bey like hell kerbecs and me and the other leaders are wondering if we make a thread and make it official about the sydney australia team battle and were going to get all the teams to battle in a 5 on 5 battle and go doom knights
Yeah taj 12 PMed me about that and i am going along with the rules of team battle and by the way guys i'm working on getting unicorno for the team prize and i'm getting it now and as a bonus a segment 2 launcher grip if you guys want i might start something like team combos after i'm done with the rules and stuff
if you guys want i might start something like team combos after i'm done with the rules and stuff
Kyoa Leone has a point a 4d prize would be good
well im not sure if i can i'll try to get something but this is still a maybe any way i still need to get 4D beys aswell but t the moment i am trying to get a ray unicorno with a launcher grip because i know that the cs would be really helpful to every one
Okay, guys lets stop further discussion of team tournaments now as there is no challenge right now. If you want to talk about team tourneys, then discuss this via PM, with your team mates and/or your opponents
Guys stop spamming the thread its not a chat you can all pm these to each other