[Sydney, Australia] Doom Knights!!

delete this thread

Now to join or battle
Name:
Team previously before/name:
Best combo:
And if you’re worthy we will pick you or battle you
As always we are the best team and don’t underestimate us.
GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOO
Doom Knights
This is our new team sig anyone that is in the doom knights are aloud to use it and give credit to taj12
[Image: j7wwms.png]
ok cool i made the team
Kyoyoa is apart of an other team
Funny how u forgot me out of all ppl
DW I'm not trying out
Lone wolf from here on out
no he is part of our team he wanted a spot on this team and i didnt pick you because i have my own reasons
he joined I Blade ...
read there thread[/align]
woot! i made it
what happened to the old thread?

and is superstar not leader?

is our challenge still on?

WHATS HAPPENING!!!
well superstar is still kinda the leader but since he suposily is busy with more important stuff so he named rustyleader but since rusty quit pegas is now the leader and since he was the only one in the team he picked the people and the rason why theres a new thread is because we needed to get rid of the spam and edit the thread and yes the challenge is still on and we are going to hold auditions to get in because iblade outnumbers us two to one and we will also compete for spots etc
ahh okay... how many Doom Knights are coming?

If we (iBlade) outnumber you would that mean you forfeit?
oh yeah and...

KYOA LEONE IS IN MY TEAM!!!
no you wont outnumber us because only one person could beat you hole team and thats us
Guys, a bit of modesty please...
Anyways, if it does happen that one of us out numbers the other, we'll try to make it as fair as possible, a 1 VS 1, but the team with more people still has the advantage. That advantage is that you can create a combo with your whole team's parts together and so have a higher chance of winning
Lets continue this via PM
Darkblader12 said he didn't want to be in the team so i would remove that from the OP.

Secondly here is how a team battle works
Lets say iBlade has 3 people attending and Doom Knights has 4 then it would be a 3V3 , does that make sense.
Actually, I want to be in this team. @stormpegusas5: Scratch my PM.
Name:travisawesome
Team History:Briefly TGW
Best combo:Lightning LDrago/Earth Kerbecs/Gravity Perseus BD145CS
k i will change and you will be a new team member
Hmmm so wait let me get this right 1 travisawesome is in the team and bakers quit so does this mean he doesnt want to beyblade anymore? and is Rustyxd in the team????
Bakers has important issues , and I saw a collection similar to his on Ebay from Sydney but I am not entirely sure if he has quit.
I have left the team.
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:03 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Bakers has important issues , and I saw a collection similar to his on Ebay from Sydney but I am not entirely sure if he has quit.
I have left the team.
What type of issues?

maybe personal .... Uncertain
no school work hes in high school and he said hes not sellin any beys
Hey if there is less people in iblade coming to the tournament how are we gonna decide who's gonna be versing them
They will probably have to alternate when they battle us.
E.g. :
1 2 3 4
5 6 5 6
No , as I said before if they only have 3 people going then its a 3 V 3 , you don't get the same member to battle more then once unless in a tie breaker.
Does anyone know how to make a sig specifically for the team because I kinda want the team have sig or a special designed sig for each of us that can relate/link to doom knights and if you do have a YouTube channel the sig will go to the person's YouTube channel so if any of you guys know someone that can do that, that will be great and if they do say no to the individual design I may be willing to pay for the individual design it depends though
i will try get a banner
(Aug. 31, 2011  8:23 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: ok folks this is doom knights and right now their ARE a load of spots left so if anyone joins they will be picked spots left.
the members are

Members:
Storm Pegusas5(leader)
Kyoya leone(REP)
Ray Stroker(REP)
Bey Ninja14x(REP)
traviaawsome(REP)

Now if anyone leaves you will try out by battling and if your not aloud to come to tournys just forget about it.

Here is how to sign up
NameEeeagleblader117

Team history:
Best Combo:
ok now
GO DOOOM KNIGGHHTTS!!!!!!!!!!!

(Aug. 31, 2011  8:23 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: ok folks this is doom knights and right now their ARE a load of spots left so if anyone joins they will be picked spots left.
the members are

Members:
Storm Pegusas5(leader)
Kyoya leone(REP)
Ray Stroker(REP)
Bey Ninja14x(REP)
traviaawsome(REP)

Now if anyone leaves you will try out by battling and if your not aloud to come to tournys just forget about it.

Here is how to sign up

NameEeeagleblader117

Team history:Battle in tournament with friends
Best ComboGasp.V.drive
ok now
GO DOOOM KNIGGHHTTS!!!!!!!!!!!