today was the best day ever whens the next one nile
yah it was sick as!! well this was the outcome
how many contestants 12
1st: garion
2nd: Me(Nile)
3rd:Infinatey libra/bakersdozen they both go koed by me and garion
4th:Aquario 105 F/ryugia 89
well hope every one enjoyed
anyway the next one will be next term need to find a date so just tell me through pm the next date
wat did i come at the [Sydney,Australia ]BEY BATTLE CONFERENCE TOURNEY‏?
well you came (need to grab the scores) 8th place
Was there any prizes
it was fun
i wanna face raykon and momiji soon
No there wasent any prizes

And I didnt even get a chance to vs you nile so i cant get koed by you
And Nile did you post the tourney on Youtube?
nah because we didnot really get .... good footage of you me and garion and infinite Libra
Wait was Infinite Libra the guy that almost beat you? lol then you used your dark move =P
hahaha lol my dark move when i won he got a beafowl after the tourney and Ketos and lacetra
anyway he beat me around ten times afterward good job bakers next time i HAVE TO BATTLE YOU
At around next time I will get stronger with combos and Strategy
My Dand, borther and mum say that garion has the best strategy but i dont use that.
i think that without Pegasus garion would've lost because it won him the point needed to use basalt bull and try not to be koed infinite Libra got lucky and used his best Horgium against Pegasus meaning that garion would not win and then he finished is with .. some thing lol
Next time don't let me vs garion.
His too strong for me.
yeah i know he is absoultley EVIL he is powerfull but i do not know how libra beat him im confused ?
and next time aswell dont make me vs hard guys like the people i vs today oh and whens the date for the next one
29th of March but its being held my GreenXBlader.
ahh that kid??? i made few times of mis launch and he did soem counter attack with hell whee...
(jeesz every one have hell wheel now)
I know i should of used it against you instead of my Libra 90D and Burn Bull 100WB. >=(
How come some people said they did not fight a certain person, and how come they ask not to battle "hard guys" ? With twelve people you were supposed to use Round Robin, where everyone fights every other participants. If this did not even work with twelve people in an unofficial event, then really I do not know how it is supposed to work properly in an actual tournament ...
We did not have enough time to battle everyone due to the lack of TT seasons meaning we used only one stadium
How can you even declare winners then ? Also, the first Washington D.C. tournament only had one stadium and thirty people. How iwill you manage a real tournament with more than thirty people ?
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: How can you even declare winners then ? Also, the first Washington D.C. tournament only had one stadium and thirty people. How iwill you manage a real tournament with more than thirty people ?
well what happened is the top players with points proceded tot he finals and we did a standard tourney setting and garion beat me in the finals and i beat infinate libra and garion beated Bakers anyway i am cable becasue i manged to make everyone beybattle
Kai-V belive him his telling the truth and is a great tournament manager. We had so much fun. I loved it.
It was most wins. Thats sad because I only lost once Unhappy
arhh i have to use my brain when it comes to prepairing to battle